• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2chqm52.jpg

Michael Hecht​
[..]
supposed to be a Christmas surprise. In addition to gifts, one Middletown mother had something a little more meaningful to give her 8-year-old son. Instead, the boy's biological father ended up going to the hospital then to jail.
"For Christmas, mom decides that she's going to surprise everyone and put out the adoption papers so everyone can have the same last name and they can officially be all one big happy family,"
[...]
the boys stepfather has been raising the boy and his biological father, Michael Hecht, left when the boy was 7 months old.
[....]
when Hecht heard the news that his son was no longer going to have his last name he got angry.
[...]
said that last Thursday evening
[...]
homeowner said he heard his dog barking and walked into a hallway at his home to find a man with a red mask pointing "the end of a 2-liter Mountain Dew bottle directly at his face."
[...]
man told the homeowner that "I have a bullet here for you and I'm going to (expletive) kill you,"
[...]
The homeowner ran into the living room, told his son to call 911, then began fighting with the intruder.
[...]
the homeowner grabbed a drinking glass and struck the intruder in the head several times.

When the man's wallet fell out, the homeowner said he realized the intruder was Hecht, his wife's ex-husband,
[....]
The child was able to give the dispatcher his address and put the call on speaker phone.

"Hurry, I need your help, get to my house," his dad screams.

"Sir, do I need to sent a paramedic out there also?"
[...]
"Oh yeah, oh yeah," the man answered.
[...]
homeowner was eventually able to pin Hecht to the ground until police arrived.
[...]
the Mountain Dew bottle turned out to be some sort of improvised gun that included a long metal pipe and a nail. Hecht also had a toy revolver in his pocket,
[...]
that when an officer asked how Hecht was injured, he responded, "I knocked on the door and walked in."
[....]
the homeowner told them that his wife once had a protection order against Hecht, but that they hadn't seen or heard from him in three years.

"And luckily the step-dad won the fight and really, really whipped this guy,
[...]
Hecht was taken to Atrium Medical Center for treatment, then to the Middletown jail to face a felonious assault charge.
[...]
http://www.wlwt.com/news/police-mans-attempt-to-kill-exwifes-husband-ends-with-beatdown/30295772

Merry Christmas! Now you and your ex-wife have more than a son in common. You both are, or, will soon be someone else's bitch.

Ah, yes, that story warms the cockles of my heart. Do you know that back in the 70's this old fart I "secretaried" for at an insurance company used that phrase in business letters? I also took dictation from another exec who didn't want to use the salutation "dear" because if he was writing to a man it sounded "gay". :crack:

What a piece of shit. Not only does he suck at being a man he also sucks at self defense. Dude got his shit jacked. No wonder his ex wife is now his ex. I'd say his son is better off with out this tough guy in his life.

I haven't heard of a "zip gun" being used in decades! I'm not sure what part the bottle was supposed to play in the configuration, unless it was meant to be a silencer. Plus, doing this with his son in the house. Wow, loves his son so much he's going to kill the only real dad in his life, and let him find the body. Merry Christmas!

I haven't heard of a "zip gun" being us ed in decades! I'm not sure what part the bottle was supposed to play in the configuration, unless it was meant to be a silencer. Plus, doing this with his son in the house. Wow, loves his son so much he's going to kill the only real dad in his life, and let him find the body. Merry Christmas!

Low-life....lucky kid has a stand up, back up Dad. I hope the wife wasn't running her mouth, egging this guy on. No excuse i know, but still hoping she wasn't because that's not healthy either. An Eight year old kid can easily decide what he wants his name to be...I would bet my dog, that if someone ask him, the kid would ask...can I have both last names...adults are stupid....lots...lots of them.

It's not the kid loosing his name that bothered him. It was the fact the ex was moving on and doing well without his sorry ass that what bothered him the most. What difference would it make to him since step dad had been raising him since he was 7 months old other than maybe he realized what a sorry dad he had been himself and realized he's not getting a second chance to make up for it. It is the ultimate mug shot though! Love it! :hurting:

In Ohio, I had a say, and refused to take my stepfuquers name. I was around this kid's age. In the story, it sounded as though they were all looking forward to this.

Back