• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

no names released yet.
KENOSHA (WITI) — Kenosha police [...] are investigating the homicide of an 11-month-old child. [...] child’s death occurred prior to a fire at a triplex [...] in Kenosha on Tuesday evening, November 18th.

[...] called to the home around 7 p.m. for a “trouble unknown call” in which a woman was screaming that someone killed her baby. When they arrived, they located an injured 11-month-old child. The mother and child were transported to Kenosha Hospital and Medical Center, where the mother was treated for her injuries and the child was pronounced dead.

After police arrived, witnesses indicated [...] suspect ran into his apartment.

[...] officers observed the suspect setting fire to the curtains. Shortly after, we’re told the home went up in flames. Fire crews found smoke and flames showing from the triplex, and firefighters found an active fire inside the building.

While other tenants were being evacuated from the building, the suspect exited his apartment and was taken into custody on a probation/parole hold.

The suspect is a 34-year-old Kenosha resident, and father of the child.
http://fox6now.com/2014/11/19/kenos...child-that-occurred-prior-to-fire-at-triplex/

KENOSHA -- Officers are investigating the homicide of an 11-month-old child in Kenosha.

Serenity Rose was killed by her father, 34-year-old Russell Lamar Rose, according to police. He has been taken into custody.

It happened Tuesday evening [...] responded to a call of a mother screaming that someone had killed her baby.

The 27-year-old mother, as well as the 11-month-old child, were both transported to Kenosha Hospital and Medical Center. The child was later pronounced dead. Police say the cause of death can be attributed to multiple blunt force injuries to the head.

The child's mother is still in the hospital.

"This is the most violent child death I have ever been involved in," said Kenosha Police Chief John Morrissey. The chief repeatedly described the suspect as a "monster."

A fire also broke out at the same residence Tuesday evening. Police say it's unclear how the fire is related to the homicide.
http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/news/11-month-old-child-killed-in-Kenosha-283140991.html

I'm guessing he hurt the baby...and then his wife found the baby dead...which set him off further and he knew he was going to get caught and go to prison. His poor wife probably never expected him to hurt their child. I'll bet he's one of those guys no one would expect would do something like this. Hope to hear more.

How awful for a mother to find her child deceased...but to find her child deceased with the most horrific injuries law enforcement officer has ever seen...to find your child and immediately know someone hurt your child horribly...had to rip her heart right from her chest. I really feel for this mother and child. RIP Serenity Rose.

This post is so close to the above one cuz as soon as I posted it an update was posted.

Usually cases don't really affect me much, but goddamn it this monster did the absolute worst things possible to an innocent baby! I'm beyond upset. RIP Serenity, you're not in any danger or pain now, you're free baby girl.

I hope the mother recovers from her injuries, but nothing can ever heal the pain of losing a child. Fuck this violent asshole for putting her through this.

Serenity...you were an absolutely adorable little girl. I hope you get the justice you deserve. I'm so sorry this monster was any where near you and for the awful things he did to you. RIP little one.

sorry for the double post...my wifi glitched. Tried to delete one of them...but couldn't figure out how. When I deleted the text...it came back with I must enter text lol. Can anyone tell me how to delete a post?

You need some text in a post. Even a "dupe" or a punctuation mark or two will do it.

--Al

He “wanted to rid her of the evil inside her:” Russell Rose CHARGED in death of daughter, Serenity Rose
Criminal charges have been filed against a Kenosha man with a lengthy criminal history who’s accused of killing his own infant daughter, brutally abusing the child’s mother, and setting fire to an apartment.
[...]
and it’s a crime Kenosha’s police chief calls the “most violent child death” he’s ever seen. Chief John Morrissey calls the man accused in the case “a monster.”
34-year-old Russell Rose of Kenosha faces six felony charges in the case
[...]
first degree intentional homicide
aggravated battery, domestic abuse
strangulation and suffocation, domestic abuse
false imprisonment, domestic abuse
arson of a building
first degree recklessly endangering safety

[....]

A criminal complaint filed against Rose says police observed blood all over the woman, and she appeared to have heavy swelling on her face, a possible laceration on her forehead and swollen hands — with deep lacerations on two of her fingers.
[...]
woman was observed to have bloody elbows, and discoloration around her neck consistent with being choked or strangled.
[...]

found the baby, 11-month-old Serenity Rose lying motionless next to her mother — not breathing. Serenity’s face was found to be badly bruised, bloodied and partially disfigured.
[....]

checked Serenity for vital signs and found none. The baby did not have a pulse.
Police spoke with Serenity’s mother, who told them the incident had begun at the apartment she shared with Russell Rose, Serenity’s father.
[...]
Serenity’s mother and Rose began arguing over separating — with the woman telling police she was trying to get away from Rose, but could not.
[...]
told police Rose had hit her while she was holding her baby, and had strangled and choked her.

Police and paramedics worked to transport the woman and Serenity to the hospital. While en route, the complaint says the woman told police Rose had pushed her and Serenity down the stairs, and he had picked Serenity up, and then threw her down on the concrete.

Serenity Rose was pronounced dead at the hospital
[...]

The complaint says police spoke with a neighbor — who says he was inside his residence on Tuesday evening when he heard a woman outside — screaming for help.
[...]
man opened his door and heard the woman screaming, and a baby crying. That’s when he says he saw a man push the woman down.
[....]
confronting Rose, asking him “what are you doing?” The man told police he heard a thud, and the baby stopped crying. As the neighbor ran toward Rose, the complaint says he heard more thuds, and saw Russell Rose holding his arms above his head — dropping what he was holding.
[...]

the neighbor grabbed Rose — slamming him to the ground. Rose then got up, and re-entered the apartment building.
[....]
says the neighbor went to the woman and Serenity, and reported the woman was saying “oh my God, my baby.”
[....]

neighbor waited outside until police arrived, and advised police as to Rose’s location.
[....]

police arrived on the scene, they established a perimeter around the apartment building. Police received a telephone call from Rose, who advised he had a stick of dynamite and grenades, and would blow up anyone who came hear him, according to the complaint.
[....]

soon learned the apartment building was on fire. Officers began yelling for anyone who was inside the apartment to get out.

Russell Rose eventually exited the apartment, and he was taken into custody by police. He was taken to the hospital for treatment of burn injuries.
[....]
says Rose told police he had suffered the burns while lighting the fire in the apartment.

“He wanted to rid her of the evil inside her, and destroy what he created, and save her from this world.”

Rose was asked whether he killed the baby — and the complaint says he told police it was his intent to kill Serenity because he “wanted to rid her of the evil inside her, and destroy what he created, and save her from this world.”
[....]
complaint says Rose admitted to killing his infant daughter.
[....]

firefighters were able to extinguish the fire at the apartment building. The fire caused extensive visible damage to the lower apartment and basement.
[....]

police again spoke with Serenity’s mother.
[....]

complaint says Serenity’s mother told police on November 18th, she went to work — taking Serenity with her. When she returned home, she says she and Rose got into an argument over the cleaning of a blanket, and the woman says Rose told her she was “dead to him.”
[...]
complaint says later, another argument ensued, and the woman says Rose physically attacked her — hitting her, kicking her, holding her down, grabbing her hair, spitting in her face — even throwing Serenity into a playpen when she started to cry. The woman says Rose eventually picked up a knife and began swinging it towards her and Serenity.
[...]
the opportunity presented itself, the woman told police she picked up Serenity and ran out the front door of the apartment — with Rose following. The complaint says Rose continued attacking the woman outside the apartment, and that’s when a neighbor approached — asking Rose what he was doing. That’s when the woman told police Rose slammed Serenity to the ground.
[....]
complaint says an autopsy determined Serenity died as a result of multiple blunt force injuries.
[...]

made his initial appearance in court on Thursday, November 20th in Kenosha County. Court Commissioner Jon Mason told Rose he is not allowed to have contact with Serenity’s mother.

“I do not wish to talk to her, or hear her name,” Rose said
[...]

“The description of the defendant’s conduct in the criminal complaint, the sheer brutality is almost incomprehensible to this court,” a court official said Thursday.
[....]

was set at $1 million cash.

[...]
Russell Rose has a criminal history dating back to 1996.
http://fox6now.com/2014/11/20/he-wa...e-charged-in-death-of-daughter-serenity-rose/

Last edited:
KENOSHA COUNTY (WITI) — Russell Rose pleaded not guilty in a Kenosha County court on Thursday, December 18th to multiple charges related to the death of his infant daughter.

Rose is accused of killing Serenity Rose, his daughter, brutally abusing the child’s mother, and setting fire to an apartment. It happened near 50th St. and 21st Ave. in Kenosha on Tuesday, November 18th. In all, Rose faces six felony charges in the case — including:

• first-degree intentional homicide
  • aggravated battery, domestic abuse
  • strangulation and suffocation, domestic abuse
  • false imprisonment, domestic abuse
  • arson of a building
  • first degree recklessly endangering safety

Story is here.

--Al

Evil. Pure EVIL.

He couldn't control the Mother anymore, she wanted out. In his rage and seeing as he was too weak to take on the woman anymore, he did the ultimate act of control and bullying violence, smashing his baby to bits . Like a sick murdering grown up temper tantrum .

The Mother and Neighbour will never get over this. At least they tried to defend themselves and the baby which is something we do not often hear on DD.

I must be getting old or feeling emotional..may be PMT..But what with the update on Myls Dobson and this..I can't help but shed a tear or two today.

I'd feel better if I could round up all these heartless cunts and eradicate them .

Since it's the holidays and all I would be gentle and just gas them all instead of the stabbing I usually dream about.

My little guy is 11 months old now, and at that age they're so excited about their newfound independence, crawling, saying a few simple words, their personality starting to shine through. Unfortunately, Serenity will never see just how much more she had to discover, and her Mommy is left with nothing but the thought of what might have been. :(

Russell Rose, Jr., a Kenosha man convicted of killing his 11-month-old child and abusing her mother, will spend life behind bars. That is the sentence handed down in a Kenosha County courtroom on Thursday, December 3rd.

Rose chose not to testify during his trial. But on Thursday, he did not sit silent. He spoke to the court saying he does not expect any humans to understand. But he "freed his daughter from this terrible planet and her mother."

"The defendant is a plain, violent, evil person and deserves the full wrath of this court. In fact judge, he should burn in hell for the rest of his life," said District Attorney Robert Zapf.

Rose then addressed the court, seeming to agree.

"I am a monster, and not because you human beings don't understand why I love my daughter so much that I would not allow her to suffer here on your planet, in your world," said Rose. "And I go happily to watch my football game at 7 o'clock when my Green Bay Packers smash the Lions."

Invoking football did not sit well with the judge.

"You're insane. In addition to that though, you are lonesome and wicked for what you have done," said Judge Bruce Schroeder. "And then to talk after depriving this innocent child of its life, that you would be talking about a football game speaks to the danger that you would pose to every person in every community anywhere on this earth."

http://fox6now.com/2015/12/03/russell-rose-sentenced-to-life-in-prison/

It was very difficult to hear the details
I am so sad this happened.. All he had to do to get rid of the evil is stay away from her. He is the most evil possible
I am sick to know this and i hope he gets whats coming to him in prison
Just for his stupid fucking comment he made about tv can the judge make his sentence Life in prison with no tv privileges in prison for as long as he lives

Please and thank you!

You're insane. In addition to that though, you are lonesome and wicked for what you have done,"
I think this is a misquote.
I think its loathsome and wicked.

Other than that, fuck this guy. I hope he gets shanked everyday in prison.

What did the mother know about his criminal record before she spread her legs? Did she think this time would be different ..because...well...love?

What did the mother know about his criminal record before she spread her legs? Did she think this time would be different ..because...well...love?

For some women, the penis is a powerful talisman, which is believed to contain certain magical properties which would provide good luck or possibly offer protection from evil or harm.

Back