• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Asslee Gearllach and her white trash family have done a good job of covering up her role in this murder. Seems like the angry has died down and Asslee Gearllach is free to be a WHORE and have unprotected sex and make new little white trash babies!

Only in 'Merica ya'll!!!!

I believe 99.9% of women care and protect their kids. This women left her kid with a maniac who killed her kid.

Something is mentally wrong with her. She isn't like all the women in my life.
I agree with what you've said, and she makes me sick as well (the selfies and pouty face especially enraged me). While she is fucking disgusting, and a waste of space, Chris did the actual crime. Is she morally incomprehensible? Absolutely!
I am sorry for you since u apparently know this female, all we can hope is that keeps the snatch closed, but from what u have been saying, she is not. :(

I agree with what you've said, and she makes me sick as well (the selfies and pouty face especially enraged me). While she is fucking disgusting, and a waste of space, Chris did the actual crime. Is she morally incomprehensible? Absolutely!
I am sorry for you since u apparently know this female, all we can hope is that keeps the snatch closed, but from what u have been saying, she is not. :(
Keep the snatch closed? Bitch was looking for dick and weed before her baby was even properly put in the ground. Fucking cunt cares about no one but her damn self. The only way little Miss. Hot Mess don't end up impregnated again is coz someone ripped her. uterus out with BBQ tongs.
She makes me just as mad as the actual killer only becoz of how fucking pathetic she acted immediately after her baby dead. I wanna smack her for those disgusting attention whoring selfies. I'm so sad. Fuck you bitch your baby is dead go cry in a corner and get off of Facebook. Skank.

Keep the snatch closed? Bitch was looking for dick and weed before her baby was even properly put in the ground. Fucking cunt cares about no one but her damn self. The only way little Miss. Hot Mess don't end up impregnated again is coz someone ripped her. uterus out with BBQ tongs.
She makes me just as mad as the actual killer only becoz of how fucking pathetic she acted immediately after her baby dead. I wanna smack her for those disgusting attention whoring selfies. I'm so sad. Fuck you bitch your baby is dead go cry in a corner and get off of Facebook. Skank.

Good news is someone has talked some sense into Ashlee "Murderer" Gearllach. She is keeping a low profile now. changed her Facebook and isn't out doing drugs and drinking and rubbing it in everyone's faces. She is trying to let this blow over.

It will never blow over Ash. Everyone in Bremerton calls you a MURDERER behind your back. BITCH!!!!!!!

So, she's had authorities called on her at least 6 times? And you're defending her?
i am wrong constantly, and i have not read through all of this. but i do not see this in defense of her as much saying she is an idiot, and he was insane. and really, i have no doubt that she has some of her own mental health issues.

Last edited:
Hello Ashlee's Family!!! Glad of your to join us. Why don't you release a statement explaining Ashlee's strange behavior? Or condemning the murder???? Instead, you try to shut up anyone who has said anything negative about Ashlee's and try to condemn everyone who calls into question your white trash family.

Which member of the family is this????
huh? did we read two different post?

ok, i get it...i think. let me try this out...if she was not such a stupid party slut, the guy that was there would have not killed her child? hey, really now, let me know if i am off on this.

I got 'brother' for five hundred, Alex.
:hilarious:
Oh no! Mac.....we will have to give you partial credit for your answer. The correct response would be "who is.......Chris Mayo's brother?"

Here's $250. :D

I'm sure you feel quite glorified. As if to

in regards to your manic statements, how did you personally know any of the people involved?
Please come back. I beg of you. Bestow upon us your fountain of wisdom regarding this case and tell us all how we don't know shit and only "GAWD KIN JUDGE."
And what exactly is your relationship to these fine upstanding citizens?

So let me guess.
He's a great person. He'd never do this. He made a mistake. The couch did it. Yadda yadda.
We don't KNOW him.
The fact remains,a baby is DEAD.
WE WILL JUDGE ALL WE WANT.

Don't forget that the media got it wrong, this tard KNOWS the truth but, of course, he can't tell us that ground breaking "truth".

In fact, even after his fabulous family member is rotting away in a cell he still won't be able to tell us the "truth".

Might hurt the case and all.:rolleyes:

Don't forget that the media got it wrong, this tard KNOWS the truth but, of course, he can't tell us that ground breaking "truth".

In fact, even after his fabulous family member is rotting away in a cell he still won't be able to tell us the "truth".

Might hurt the case and all.:rolleyes:
SNAP! I DID forget all of that.

May 01, 2015

Two men who in separate case were convicted of killing their infant daughters last year were sentenced to prison Friday, with one saying he would accept any sentence given and the other maintaining his innocence.

Both Christopher Michael Mayo, 20, and Hector Saavedra Ruiz, 22, were convicted of second-degree murder and faced between 10 and 18 years in prison. Mayo pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 15 years. Saavedra Ruiz was convicted at trial and was sentenced to 18 years, the top of the standard sentencing range.

Before Judge Jay Roof sentenced him, Mayo said he had difficulty controlling his anger and deserved to be punished for the death of AnnaBelle.

“When I awake until I fall asleep, I will grieve for my daughter,” Mayo said. After inflicting the injuries that would eventually kill AnnaBelle, Mayo attempted to cover up the crime. His attorney, Andy Anderson, told Roof that Mayo ultimately confessed.

“He couldn’t believe what he had done,” Anderson said.

Mayo’s stepfather, Rich Lutz of Graham, said he could offer no excuse for the death of AnnaBelle, but said Mayo had been abused by his father when he was child.

“The only thing he knew of about fathers was violence and abuse,” Lutz said.

Prosecutors had agreed to recommend Mayo be sentenced to about 14 years in prison in exchange for his guilty plea.

Ashlee Gearllach, AnnaBelle’s mother, had asked Roof to sentence Mayo to more prison time.

“He was AnnaBelle’s monster,” Gearllach wrote in a statement that was read to Roof. “He is no father.”

Roof noted those who spoke at the sentencing urging a maximum sentence said Mayo had gotten his way and silenced the child.

“I suspect he will hear her cries every day of his life,” Roof said, adding eight months to the agreed sentence, giving Mayo 180 months total.

Gearllach said she still wanted to ask Mayo why he assaulted AnnaBelle – Mayo admitted to shaking, head-butting and dropping the child Halloween night while staying with friends at Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor - but said she was somewhat satisfied Roof sentenced Mayo to a longer prison term.

“Still wish he got more,” she said.

http://archive.kitsapsun.com/news/l...-of-infant-girls-ep-1064496094-354754951.html

Back