• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
14kxm6s.jpg

Not coming out an you cant make me
2hzny8w.jpg

K you win​
[...]
a stray cat that had wedged itself in the engine of a car in Turkey was finally pulled out of its hideaway by firemen.

And as the picture shows, the petrified cat was far from happy at being yanked out from the engine block of the partially dismantled car
[...]
And the car's owner was also unhappy, after he discovered he was being hit with a nearly $80 bill for taking his car apart and then putting it back together.
[..]
Nurullah Kurman, 40, had discovered the cat stuck inside the engine after noticing that the car was not driving properly when on his way to the shops.

"I opened up the hood and realized that there was a cat inside which was interfering with the mechanism. I tried to get it out but failed, and so I called the fire service to see if they could get it free,"
[...]
He said that he was worried about driving the car with the cat inside in case it caused a crash and also said he did not want to see the cat hurt.

Firemen had also been unable to get the cat out despite trying several tricks, including pouring cold water on the animal, and in the end the car had been towed to a nearby garage.
[...]
mechanics then spent two hours taking the car apart before firemen could put their hands inside and yank the cat free.
[....]
in the process its leg was broken, and a picture shows the moment the petrified and soaking wet feline was pulled out of the engine and handed over to staff from an animal charity.
[...]
vets where it was treated for the broken leg, and is now recovering and looking for a new owner.
[...]
unhappy Kurman was then given a bill for putting his car back together.

"I thought that because I called the firemen and they towed it here it would be paid for by the state. It is a stray cat, I don't see why I should have to pay for it?"
[...]
But in the end he paid up and left, adding, "I hope the cat gets well soon, and next time stays away from car engines however warm and inviting they may seem at first."
SOURCE
http://www.news.nom.co/cat-s-leg-broken-after-it-s-pulled-14266124-news/

[QUOT="Pete Bondurant, post: 861792, member: 460"]I did not say those things! This is treason! Libel...slander! Defamation![/QUOTE]
Is it illeagle

Back