• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2sanklc.jpg

Rachel Anne Hayes, 27, was arrested Thursday morning for slapping her 72 year-old grandmother, who wouldn't accept Hayes' Facebook friend request.​
Facebook can really ruin relationships.

Rachel Anne Hayes from Clearwater, Fla. was arrested
[....]
after she slapped her grandmother multiple times in the face.
[...]
was upset because her 72-year-old grandmother had refused to accept her Facebook friend request.
[...]
arrest affidavit shows that Hayes, 27, was under the influence of alcohol.
[...]
deputies arrested Hayes on a felony charge of domestic battery on an elderly person.

Hayes had been arrested three times before
[...]
The first was for a DUI, the other for a violation of probation for DUI and the last was for disorderly conduct (urinating).

Hayes is currently being held in the Pinellas County Jail without bond.
SOURCE
http://www.counton2.com/story/27661...mother-for-refusing-to-friend-her-on-facebook

I love social networking, it gives me a MUCH better picture of who to avoid than I would have otherwise.

I can't help but think maybe her grandmother just didn't understand or know what to do and just accidentally said no to her grand daughter meaning to say yes. She is 72 you so it's possible! My mother is 75 you and doesn't know how to use her Jitterbug flip phone still and she's had it for 5 years!

Something tells me she has a problem with alcohol. She needs help in more ways than one. Anyone who would attack their Grandmother over a Facebook request drunk or not is a bad seed.

Wait, her Grandmom can use Facebook? Damn, my grandmother can't even turn on a computer, of course my Grandmom is 94 so that just might be why...

Poor Grandma was probably ashamed of her! I can just imagine Granny was trying to save herself some embarrassment. It's one thing for G-ma to know that her Granddaughter is a belligerent, drunken fool, but to let her Bingo friends find out would be devastating.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure grandma had a good reason for snubbing her, but I bet she wasn't expecting a beat down as a result.

Back