• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

b5ggpdligaarlvm.jpg

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — Milwaukee police arrested a suspect matching the description of the suspect wanted for a December 16th sexual assault of a child on Milwaukee’s South Side. [...] a 26-year-old man was taken into custody on Wednesday, December 17th in a residence [...]

girl was approached around 8:45 a.m. Tuesday, December 16th [...] pulled into the back yard of a home near S. 15th Place and W. Orchard Street. That’s where she was sexually assaulted. [...] suspect even threatened to kill the girl before forcing himself on her.

[...] Witnesses say the little girl was walking alone to school when she was pinned down by the suspect. The suspect had his pants down.

When Wendy Diaz heard the girl’s screams, ran after the man and injuring her knee in the process.

[...] the suspect is no stranger to the neighborhood.

“He’s a predator and he’s stalking the little girls around here. He’s been seen outside the school watching the children going to school in the morning,” said Diaz.

Surveillance photos released by Milwaukee police on Wednesday night match the description residents have provided officers.

Witnesses say the suspect in his late teens, 5’11” and about 300 lbs. He was wearing a bright red baseball cap, a dark-hooded jacket and dark pants.

http://fox6now.com/2014/12/18/police-arrest-made-in-sexual-assault-of-10-year-old-girl/

Someone shoot that fucker.
Rape makes me so friggin angry, especially to babies. All rapists should be euthanized.

Some more horrifying details:
MILWAUKEE —Milwaukee police [...] made an arrest in the sexual assault of a 10-year-old girl.

A 26-year-old man was arrested in a home [...]

The girl was pulled into the backyard of a home near South 15th Place and Orchard Street around 9 a.m. Tuesday, [...]

Neighbor Wendy Diaz witnessed the attack and said she could see the sheer terror in the girl.

"I've never seen something so horrifying in my life," she said.

[...] saw the man trying to have sex with the girl and she took immediate action.

"I punched the screen window, and I stuck my whole body out the window and started screaming at him," she said.

[...] by the time she ran out of her house, the man had left.

"I grabbed the girl and she jumped into my arms. She said he was going to kill her."

As police scanned the area Wednesday, Diaz said she has seen man before and believes he lives nearby.
http://www.wisn.com/news/search-continues-for-man-who-assaulted-10yearold-girl/30279932

Son of a bitch.

That poor little girl. 10 years old? I don't have the words.

Sounds like people have noticed him being a scumbag watching little kids go to school. It sucks that this had to happen in order to get him off the streets.

Son of a bitch.

That poor little girl. 10 years old? I don't have the words.

Sounds like people have noticed him being a scumbag watching little kids go to school. It sucks that this had to happen in order to get him off the streets.
Cut off its dick and its legs so it can't run away when people come after it. I have no reason to put this waste of human life in the same category as all the good people that are of the male gender - it's honestly insulting.

i now have a girl crush on wendy diaz. what an awesome woman, and hopefully now a little bit of light for a little girl that is probably going to see darkness for quite some time.

Aside from FB comments, are there any news reports confirming Stephon Mosley as the suspect?

What a sick fucker.
I agree with @doyoulovemepfg
We need to cut off his dick and legs. That would be interesting to see him try to run then.
Fuck this guy! In the ass! With a cactus.

It 'ya can't cure it, kill it. There's no curing this type of POS Pedo-Rapist. So draw your own conclusion of what needs to be done with this one.

$50k bond??!!! Really??!!! WTF they give a higher bond to people selling pot FFS!
Bond system in Wisconsin is cash only signature bond... we don't have a bail bondsman system or anything. If they can't afford it their sorry asses are stuck in jail.

They need to build a prison box out in the artic for these fuckers and just dump them there no food no survival anything let them figure it out naked.

Wonder how light his sentence will be and i wonder when we'll be reading about his next crime here on this site. Anyone want to take bets?

I'm going 12 years. He'll serve maybe 10, tops, won't be too long before he'll get busted either for the same thing or for actually killing a girl.

12 years from now, this thread will pop back up, bank on it.

Wonder how light his sentence will be and i wonder when we'll be reading about his next crime here on this site. Anyone want to take bets?

I'm going 12 years. He'll serve maybe 10, tops, won't be too long before he'll get busted either for the same thing or for actually killing a girl.

12 years from now, this thread will pop back up, bank on it.
I'm thinking a plea bargain (since there is overwhelming evidence) and less than 10 years.

If they saw him watching children at the elementary school and were alarmed, why didn't they call police? Even a check in from a cop might have thwarted him.

Latest posts

Back