• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@carolinablue, from conversations i had while in the area, apparently stephanie came off as abrasive. but considering what has been said that she has gone through, hell, i would be pretty abrasive as well.

At this point, I suppose, the handwriting is on the wall, he's going down for the younger one so the older one might as well get her story in, too. I guess she thought as long as she supported him, she might keep him out of trouble and out of jail, but that didn't work, so she's just going to lay it all out.

But an attorney for Hayden claims Ford’s charges against her father are coming with an agenda.
“After 45 shows and 20 years, this is the first I've heard of it,

Funny... this made me think her initial claim of ignorance/his innocence came with an agenda.

An awful lot of survivors don't deal with sexual abuse until years, even decades, after the abuse. You just want to shove it down, not remember it, not think about it, not talk about it. If she does have an agenda, it might well have been triggered by sister's accusation. Her thoughts may have gone like this, "Bad enough he did that to me, but my little sister? Oh, FUCK THAT! I'm going to tell what he did to me when I was her age! It's time people know what kind of perverted monster he is."
I think Stephanie is finally feeling and dealing with the anger and betrayal sexual abuse leaves. It's kind of like trying to hold a basketball underwater. You can do it for quite a while, but the effort it takes is enormous. I give her a pass; now that this is out, I think she's just starting to deal with the heartbreak, grief and rage a betrayal this enormous engenders. And dealing with that is a full-time job...if you want to stay out of jail.

An awful lot of survivors don't deal with sexual abuse until years, even decades, after the abuse. You just want to shove it down, not remember it, not think about it, not talk about it. If she does have an agenda, it might well have been triggered by sister's accusation. Her thoughts may have gone like this, "Bad enough he did that to me, but my little sister? Oh, FUCK THAT! I'm going to tell what he did to me when I was her age! It's time people know what kind of perverted monster he is."
I think Stephanie is finally feeling and dealing with the anger and betrayal sexual abuse leaves. It's kind of like trying to hold a basketball underwater. You can do it for quite a while, but the effort it takes is enormous. I give her a pass; now that this is out, I think she's just starting to deal with the heartbreak, grief and rage a betrayal this enormous engenders. And dealing with that is a full-time job...if you want to stay out of jail.
I agree, but I'd be less suspicious of her motives (And I'm not really suspicious, I'm just not so sure she's been as protective as she should have been.) if she'd backed her little sister up the SECOND the sister came out about being raped. One of my best friends was molested for years by her asshole stepfather. The thing that made her tell and not back down, not be intimidated(And believe me that bastard tried.) is that her little sister was coming up to the age that that bastard started on her. She was 12 at the time and STILL being molested on a regular basis, she wasn't an adult, she had no husband to lean on, and very little support outside of myself... all she had was her concern for her sister. After she told, asshole denied it and her mom believed him, but thought he was still being a jerk, so he promised to be nicer and let him stay. My friend still didn't back down and eventually it became clear who was full of shit, but I can't imagine being 12, telling my mom that and then having to live with the bastard as if nothing happened.

So... ahem... this is why this woman's choice to initially back her father kind of pisses me off.

He has an adult daughter too, who he works with and who has great admiration for him (as seen on the show). If he was molesting his daughters it probably wouldn't just start now. I'm willing to bet the scorned ex just thought she's ruin his life and carreer because he left. Watch a couple of episodes...his respect for his daughter is evident. I know that's not the daughter in question, but I think it is relevent.

Yup, I take that back. Wish Stephanie had stepped up sooner. She probably could have prevented the abuse to her sister...Sad. Not only does she have to live with her abuse, but also the guilt of her sisters' abuse. At least I would...:(

I do too. It took me 30+ years to start to begin to think about maybe one day putting it into words. The shame, guilt and self-blaming keep many, many survivors silent; until a brave person steps up and speaks. Sometimes that is what it takes. Kick in some PTSD and you have a shit sandwich, and every day you have to take a bite. I give her a pass because... been there, done that, got the tshirt and passed it on.

He's been charged with raping a second 12yo.

'Sons of Guns' Hayden
Charged With Another Rape...
From 22 Years Ago

9/8/2014 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/will-hayden-rape-charges-sons-of-guns-victim-marijuana/#ixzz3Cm7jsNOE

Will Hayden's skeletons are running out of the closet ... because another person is coming forward claiming she was forcibly raped 22 years ago at 12-years-old.

The victim -- who is now 34-years-old -- claims she was living with Will at the time because a fire destroyed her home.

According to the law enforcement release ... she claims she and Will smoked marijuana together one night -- and then he allegedly placed his hand over her mouth, laid his entire body on top of her, and raped her.

The woman claims Will told her not to tell anyone ... and she didn't come forward earlier because she didn't know if her family would believe her.

Officials in Baton Rouge have now charged Will with another count of forcible rape ... as he still sits behind bars.
[...]

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/will-hayden-rape-charges-sons-of-guns-victim-marijuana/#ixzz3Cm7dCr2M

man, what a piece of shit. sounds like he attacked pretty much anyone within arms reach that didn't have a penis.

The Advocate has a good article on this sob. I can't c&p on Chrome; so search theadvocate.com. , type Will Hayden in the search bar and it will take you to a page of articles about him. he seems to have (or he is accused of) raping other girls. One is from my parish. He is an abso-fucking-lute bastard waste of air.

Oops! This has already been posted damn Chrome! It's underlining again. Fuck technology. I'm toast.

Last edited by a moderator:
[
The Discovery Channel on Wednesday announced the cancellation of “Sons of Guns,” a reality TV show about a Baton Rouge gun shop, after the show’s star was arrested Tuesday onaccusations of rape.
......The authorities first arrested Hayden in early August after a woman told detectives she saw a naked Hayden kissing a young girl inappropriately inside his Greenwell Springs Road home. The second arrest came Tuesday after the girl told detectives with the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office in a follow-up interview that Hayden raped her many times between March 2013 and June 2014, according to affidavits in support of warrants for his arrest.
The girl told detectives, according to the latest affidavit, that she didn’t disclose the alleged rapes when first questioned by investigators because she feared retaliation from Hayden.

/QUOTE]@carolinablue And @MOTD

I am glad my instincts were spot on. But I had no clue that he took the innocence from so many young girls. I feel for the older sister. Her husband should be whacked on his head for the poetry. It came off as clownish. I know he tried, but damn, I thought I was reading prose from a 7th grade girls diary.
And as for the younger sister, I know for a fact, against all odds of anyone believing her, she spoke up, it was hard. Her dad was admired, had a fan base, television show, money. That's a powerful moment, to be vindicated. Now others are speaking up against this pedophile, all because of her. She may not know this, but she actually saved other girls from his future predatory ways.
I am in awe.

I am glad my instincts were spot on. But I had no clue that he took the innocence from so many young girls. I feel for the older sister. Her husband should be whacked on his head for the poetry. It came off as clownish. I know he tried, but damn, I thought I was reading prose from a 7th grade girls diary.
And as for the younger sister, I know for a fact, against all odds of anyone believing her, she spoke up, it was hard. Her dad was admired, had a fan base, television show, money. That's a powerful moment, to be vindicated. Now others are speaking up against this pedophile, all because of her. She may not know this, but she actually saved other girls from his future predatory ways.
I am in awe.
The "sucking and groping, do you know what was done" line from dude's poem is still skeeving me the fuck out. I told my husband I'd leave him if he ever started writing poetry about my being molested and then posting it on facebook. I lied a bit. It wouldn't need to be posted to the internet for me to go skedaddling the other direction.

Moving along.. the younger sister is a heroine. Not only did she save future potential victims, she gave a voice to his prior ones. What are we up to? At least 2? I don't hold anything against the previous victims, it just makes me more in awe of this girl.

I'm just not so sure she's been as protective as she should have been.) if she'd backed her little sister up the SECOND the sister came out about being raped
I imagine she was in denial for so many years, convincing herself that it didn't happen was a way of life for her. I think it probably just took a minute for her to abandon that mentality. I have been so protective over lies that were only for the sake of someone else that I would have vehemently denied the truth at the slightest mention of it no matter who brought it up.

Did any of that make any sense at all? lol

@kennasmom , that fuckstick raped her, as long as he could, until what made her alluring, wore off. She grew up.
And then, when it stopped for her, she didn't have to deal with the physical, but the emotional trauma was probably pushed way deep. Plus, when he started in on his other, younger daughter, and that little lady piped up, he probably threatened his oldest with withdrawing financial support and ruin, if she EVER went against him.
I bet she was scared. And I bet that the night she told her husband, that what her half sister said was true, as it happened to her too, was a mix of horror, tears, and a weight lifted. She could have been terrified to tell her husband, what if he rejected her? And at first siding with her dad? Would her friends and family hate her for that? Or, would they lay their hearts to her? That's an awful unknown.

@DamagedGoods , Im with you on that poem b.s. I had to laugh, as I would hope you'd start running if your sugarbuns started on that crazy shit.

Well this guy just keeps getting creepier and creepier. He is an animal and needs to have his genitals removed fully coz he does not deserve them. Absolutely frightening that he has one underage victim his own child mind you but he did the same to her sister and 3 other girls.
They should let the fathers of the three other girls have five minutes alone in a room with him.

Crazy how he's been able to hide his disgusting activities so well. I assume you usually get a pretty thorough background check before networks will want to work with you. Those poos kids must have been so terrified, to keep their mouths shut for so long.

I understand not talking about it. I wouldn't admit anything till I was in my 40's and I found out the same 2 uncles did the same or worse to my sisters. You don't realize what a relief it is to get it out - it sort of frees you. I grew up in a time where you didn't talk about these things and men were protected at all costs. My mother was shocked - she really didn't seem to know that these things could happen.

Anyway, before that time I would never have admitted it because if you deny it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Yesterday

After spending several years in the limelight in front of television cameras, former "Sons of Guns" reality TV personality Will Hayden will be sentenced to spend the rest of his life behind bars after a jury unanimously convicted him Friday of raping two preteen girls more than two decades apart in East Baton Rouge Parish.

The 51-year-old Hayden's accusers, a 15-year-old girl and a 37-year-old woman who both no longer live in Louisiana, cried and hugged inside state District Judge Mike Erwin's courtroom as the verdicts were announced: guilty on two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape.

Hayden, of Greenwell Springs, will be sentenced May 11. Aggravated rape carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison.

The jury of six women and six men deliberated for an hour following four days of testimony, including emotionally charged testimony from the girl and woman.

Hayden also faces sex crimes charges in Livingston Parish, including an aggravated rape count involving the 15-year-old girl and a sex crime charge involving his oldest daughter and former "Sons of Guns" co-star Stephanie Hayden. She appeared on the "Dr. Phil" show in 2014 and said her father entered her bedroom one night about two decades ago while intoxicated and pinched and kissed her while trying to disrobe her. She said she escaped and he did not touch her inappropriately again.

Will Hayden's trial in Livingston is scheduled for July.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/courts/article_a93d7a6a-1bad-11e7-8c58-9b96239d3134.html

Yesterday
o faces sex crimes charges in Livingston Parish, including an aggravated rape count involving the 15-year-old girl and a sex crime charge involving his oldest daughter and former "Sons of Guns" co-star Stephanie Hayden. She appeared on the "Dr. Phil" show in 2014 and said her father entered her bedroom one night about two decades ago while intoxicated and pinched and kissed her while trying to disrobe her. She said she escaped and he did not touch her inappropriately again.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/courts/article_a93d7a6a-1bad-11e7-8c58-9b96239d3134.html
She still lying to herself about what happened.

May 11, 2017

Officially sentenced.

Former Sons of Guns star Will Hayden will spend life behind bars for raping young girls. Hayden was unanimously convicted on April 7 on two counts of aggravated rape, and one count of forcible rape for sexually assaulting two preteen girls more than two decades apart in East Baton Rouge Parish.

Judge Mike Erwin sentenced the 51-year-old Greenwell Springs man to two life sentences, plus 40 years which will run concurrently.

In Livingston Parish, Hayden is scheduled for trial July 10 on another aggravated rape count, from the same 15 year old girl that is one of his two accusers in the Baton Rouge case.

http://www.wwl.com/articles/sons-guns-reality-star-will-hayden-sentenced-life-prison

Judge Mike Erwin sentenced the 51-year-old Greenwell Springs man to two life sentences, plus 40 years which will run concurrently.

A life sentence, then another one ... plus forty ... sounds fucking awesome until the word
concurrently gets thrown in there ... after that it sounds like the Judge is a sadist just fucking with everybody.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/07/former_sons_of_guns_receives_3.html#incart_river_index
Former "Sons of Guns" reality TV star William Hayden was sentenced in a Livingston Parish court on Wednesday (July 12) to a third life sentence for rape, WAFB reports. About two months ago, a Baton Rouge judge ordered Hayden to serve two life prison terms after a jury there convicted him in a different rape case.

Hayden, whose A&E reality TV show about a Baton Rouge gun store was canceled after his arrest in 2014, pleaded no contest Wednesday to charges of first-degree rape and aggravated incest, the TV station reports. He has the option of withdrawing the plea if he successfully appeals his sentence in the Baton Rouge case. The Livingston Parish case stems from two victims who came forward: one said he raped her in March 2013 when she was 11; the other said he sexually assaulted her in 1995 when she was 12 or 13.
[....]
Hayden was sentenced in May to two life sentences, to run concurrently, plus 40 years, to run consecutively. WAFB reports the sentence Livingston Parish Judge Robert Morrison ordered Wednesday will run concurrently with Hayden's previously ordered sentences.

Back