• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

lvl up

kk.jpg

The daughter of a Pennsylvania police chief, facing assault charges, was fired today from her hospital job

"We are investigating an additional issue that was brought to our attention related to this employee’s Twitter account for potential violations of patient privacy and our organization’s social media policy," the hospital said in a statement. "Abington Health takes patient privacy and confidentiality very seriously and is fully investigating this matter."
Knott, from Southampton, Pennsylvania, had worked at the hospital since 2011 as an emergency room tech. Her Twitter page includes tweets about apparent patients and photos of X-rays.

She was arrested this week with two men, Kevin Harrigan, 26, and Phillip Williams, 24, for her alleged role in the Sept. 11 fight. Her lawyer has said she is innocent, but her tweets going back to 2012 are going viral for what she had to say about foreign cab drivers, gay men and Asian people, among others.

@krisssstenxoxo the ppl we were just dancing with just turned and mafe out with eatch other#gay #ew

— Kathryn Knott (@kathryn_knott) March 18, 2012

@megandrissel wowww #pissed ...was the can driver American, doubtful I'm sure lets deport him​

— Kathryn Knott (@kathryn_knott) August 23, 2012

People blasted Knott on social media as "spoiled," "racist," and "a homophobic piece of garbage."

Knott is the daughter of Chalfont Borough Police Chief Karl Knott, and other messages she wrote suggest she's received special attention because of her father's job.

Neither the Chalfont Borough Police department or Karl Knott have returned ABC News' request for comment.

A guy ran me off the road, called my dad ran his license, and got him ticket #sorrynotsorry#lovemydad

— Kathryn Knott (@kathryn_knott) March 21, 2012

@garlicknott dad just let me kick down a door on a raid #epic
— Kathryn Knott (@kathryn_knott) December 18, 2012

"I represent a young woman who's never been in trouble," he said. "She's from a wonderful family. She has a law enforcement background within her family. She played no role in this."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-chiefs-daughter-fired-hospital-tweets-viral/story?id=25758122

I represent a young woman who's never been in trouble," he said.
Well, I represent that the reason her ignorant ass has never been in trouble is because Daddy-dearest created a little, fucking ,spoiled cunt and he spend a lot of time cleaning up after her ignorant ass.

I'd like about 15 minutes with her spoiled ass without Daddy there to save her. It would be "epic":devil:.

Since Daddy is the boss, I'm sure that she received medical treatment after sticking her finger in the wall socket! That hair, though! ;)

"I represent a young woman who's never been in trouble,"

I'm sure that has nothing to do with daddy being the local police chief. I'm sure he'd never have covered for her ass or anything though.

Yeah I'll bet she's totally innocent of everything. :sarcasm: Her daddy will get out of all of this again and then again later on. My children already know don't come crying to momma because she's not going to help you if act like this brat. In fact if anything I would turn them in if need be. Her daddy and mother needs their own heads examined for creating such a monster!:wait:

And social media does it again. When will people learn?
I love Twitter but I always tweet with the idea that more than those who follow me will see these tweets so not every thought that passes through my head should be known.
And her dumbass could have gotten her job in a lot of trouble for the work related things she tweeted. I'm not surprised they canned her ass. Daddy's influence ain't shit there now is it? I hope she can't get another job within a 100 miles of her home. It would serve her right.

There is no freaking way daddy would let her "kick in a door" on a raid..what? And this crap about some guy running her off the road, and daddy gave a ticket later is bs too.
Spoiled brat flexing her muscles, with her pants on fire.

There is no freaking way daddy would let her "kick in a door" on a raid..what? And this crap about some guy running her off the road, and daddy gave a ticket later is bs too.
Spoiled brat flexing her muscles, with her pants on fire.

I hope you are exactly right, @beans . The alternative is too freaking scary.

Probably some poor passive pothead with an 8th of weed.
Chalfont is a very upper middle class community--I think you've nailed any kind of raid that might have happened in it. Before you scoff...it is the kind of place where even if you could afford to live there, the realtors would be pre screening folks who might not fit into the neighborhood.

Police chief's daughter, 24, and two men face up to 30 years in jail for 'brutal attack' on gay couple as trial date is set
  • Kathryn Knott, the 24-year-old daughter of Chalfont Police Chief Karl Knott, Philip William, 24, and Kevin Harrigan, 26, face felony assault and conspiracy charges with a maximum penalty of 30 years in jail
  • The trio were involved in a brawl on September 11 in Philadelphia which left Zachary Hesse, 28, 'terrified' and his boyfriend, Andy Haught, with a broken jaw and cheekbones
  • They are scheduled to appear in court January 6 for their arraignments
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ur-filled-fight-gay-couple.html#ixzz3MEWHekTL
rk2deb.jpg

Trial date set: Philip Williams, left, Kathryn Knott and Kevin Harrigan face felony assault and conspiracy charges with a maximum penalty of 30 years in jail following a street brawl with a gay couple​

Spoiled little cunt will probably cut a deal and testify against her co-defendants to save her ass.

There is no way that little cunt is cut out for prison. She'll flip in a second.

QUOTE: There is no way that little cunt is cut out for prison. She'll flip in a second.

There's no way her daddy would allow that happen! I'm sure he's already paid whatever it will take to guarantee she doesn't spend a day in jail. If she does have to spend even a day in jail she will have the best accommodations and a private cell!

If her Police Chief Daddy really has covered for her stupidity all of her life, then I'm sure that consequences isn't something she is familiar with.

QUOTE: There is no way that little cunt is cut out for prison. She'll flip in a second.

There's no way her daddy would allow that happen! I'm sure he's already paid whatever it will take to guarantee she doesn't spend a day in jail. If she does have to spend even a day in jail she will have the best accommodations and a private cell!
I think this may be out of Daddy dearest's range of enabling. I don't believe most of her boasts on social media of what she alleging his father has done- allowing her to kick in the door at a raid, the ticket to the driver that "ran her off the road"- I think that she was just trying to make herself look like a "bad ass" for her loser friends.

So, I think in reality that now that the shit has hit the fan that Daddy can't do jack-shit to help the little homophobic, racist princess.

Back