• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15yzq1e.jpg
28vwpcy.jpg
[...]
nine-year-old boy was starved, beaten and tied up while being kept as a slave at a coal yard, after his parents failed to repay a loan.

Photographs
[...]
show the unnamed child bound to a metal pillar with his arms tied above his head at the yard
[....]
declined to comment on the pictures but said they were currently looking for a man suspected of kicking a boy he was keeping as a child slave
[....]
so-called bonded children as a guarantee against the parents paying off a debt is increasingly common, despite the fact is illegal in India.
[...]
little more than slave labor with the child often working unregulated hours in factories or farms.
[...]
freed the little boy after they heard him screaming while enduring an hour-long beating with a stick, and they chased the man off and called the police.
[....]
said he was starving because his employer had not given him food for more than four days and had beaten him with a cane after tying him to a pole.
[...]
'I was beaten because I had asked for Rs 50 (90 cents) from the owner to buy some food.'
[...]
are currently looking for the coal depot owner, named as 57-year-old Net Ram.
[....]
detectives said that when they went to the man's house
[...]
near the New Delhi border he and his family had vanished.
[...]
said that the pictures had been taken by its photographer who was in the area, and confirmed they were genuine.

In India, coal is offered to the poor at a subsidized rates by some depot owners who will also accept bonded children - whose parents had taken loans but not paid them back - in order to pay off the debt.
SOURCE
http://www.capitalbay.com/latest-ne...-because-his-parents-couldn-t-pay-a-debt.html

:( what kind of parents would allow that if I couldn't afford to pay the damn loan the kid would've been sent to live with family elsewhere before it was past due.

he has been rescued thankfully Im going to keep searching for info on him as time goes on
I just really hope he isn't returned to the parents that sold him

Back