• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

paintedred

I apologise if this is a dupe, I've searched but cannot see one so far - feel free to merge/ pull thread or let me know and I'll edit. Thanks. Name on header should read Levi Blu, not blue but am unaware how to change the spelling , sorry.

This sweet boy was stomped to death and left lying for hours. His mother asked if her dirty sheets ' looked like stomach lining' stains (?!!) to her Mother when washing them then paramedics and police expressed concern over the parents attitudes and demeanour upon Levis death.
''
A woman accused of murdering her 22-month-old son left court 'in tears' as the horrific injuries suffered by the baby boy were outlined to a jury today....

Danielle Cassin, 27 ..her partner Mark Piper, 31 ... both accused of murdering Levi Blu in February 2013.

Court has heard this afternoon how the toddler died of "catastrophic" injuries, with his small intestine cut in two....

.....Prosecutor told the Crown Court that the injuries were on a par with being hit by a car or falling from the third storey of a building and landing on a fence...''

This bit really pisses me off> 'Both she and Piper were given permission to remain in court cells as the injuries suffered by their son were described'

Why? Why should these parents, who were the only ones there when their son was beaten and stamped to death, who have refused to speak about it , not even to blame one another, why should they be allowed to leave court and sit in their cells obliviously , whilst this babies injuries are shown to the world? They did it, they caused it, so let them see every single injury and hear about Levis painful death and suffering. They deserve those stares from the Jury, they deserve to hang their heads and feel every ones shock and sadness over such cruelty. Why do they get to ignore Levi Blu and what they did - he didn't get to leave and not listen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/levi-blu-cassin-murder-trial-4649964

They did it but so far no one has talked. Let's see where this goes. Sad little tribute FB page set up by Levis loving Grandmother , has some sweet photos .> ..https://www.facebook.com/RIPLeviBlu

549376_531785203519561_1884476089_n.jpg
10574451_790150421016370_1753649281772356986_n.jpg
LEVI-BLU

Parents>
PAY-BabyParents.jpg

Last edited:
This poor kid didn't have a chance. That was some major force to cause those injuries. He suffered terribly. I hope they pay for that with their lives.

They shouldn't have been allowed to leave the courtroom when the injuries were explained. In fact the article says she was crying. Fuck that shit. Someone should have walked over to her and punched her in the fucking face and told her to save that shit for someone who believes her. They haven't earned and mercy, empathy or sympathy. They should have to sit there and listen, look at the pictures and if they falter in any way then someone shoukd get to punch them, yell at them, kick hem, whatever, fycking shoot them, I don't care, but they should EVER be given one single break, ever!

Danielle Cassin's half-sister, Kirsty Cassin, told the court they met at hospital after Levi was pronounced dead.

Danielle Cassin told her she had gone to check on Levi and found he was "not breathing and cold to the touch".

Kirsty Cassin also told the jury her half-sister was known to use heroin.

Her behaviour became "erratic" after the defendant rekindled her relationship with co-accused Mr Piper in October 2012, she said.

The court heard police were called in January 2013 after a neighbour witnessed Mr Piper hit Danielle Cassin.

Daniel Cleal, who lived nearby in Chelmsley Wood, West Midlands, said he saw them arguing in their kitchen, a bedroom and the living room.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-30293911

The Facebook page for Levi-blu Cassin is ran by myself his nanny. I appreciate and respect your views but can I please ask that they are factual. It would be inappropriate for myself to express my views or opinions at this time but will say as I have said from day 1. JUSTICE FOR LEVI-BLU.

The Facebook page for Levi-blu Cassin is ran by myself his nanny. I appreciate and respect your views but can I please ask that they are factual. It would be inappropriate for myself to express my views or opinions at this time but will say as I have said from day 1. JUSTICE FOR LEVI-BLU.
What's not factual? Realize that these posts come directly from news stories.

Hi Angela, first of all I will start with apologising over whom ran the FB page - In the news it did indeed say it was run by an Aunt - thank you for clarifying this.

I really only want to say how sorry I am for your loss and I hope you achieve justice for Levi-Blu. He was obviously well loved and cherished by you and you all deserve the best .

Thank you, believe me we want nothing but the truth to be revealed and for our baby to be laid to rest. What the world is hearing we are too just hearing. We love him and miss him desperately. There's only two people in the dock but there's a multitude of us grieving.

Thank you, believe me we want nothing but the truth to be revealed and for our baby to be laid to rest. What the world is hearing we are too just hearing. We love him and miss him desperately. There's only two people in the dock but there's a multitude of us grieving.

I do think of Levi- Blu often , what with his case being in the news daily. It hurts me and I am a stranger , so I cannot imagine the pain and loss you are all suffering - No words can bring Levi-Blu back or change what happened, but it is clear from your page , the news and photos how much you all loved that beautiful boy. You are doing him the ultimate honour and are fighting his corner whilst remaining dignified and true. I will have my fingers crossed that you get the answers you deserve and that finally Levi-Blu can rest in peace , although he remains forever in your heart.

I am so sorry for your loss. The loss of this beautiful child is a loss to everyone, and it hurts my heart to think of this tragedy. I am so very glad his short lifetime was blessed by a grandmother who recognized how precious he was and loved him so much. I am sure that his awareness of your love for him gave him comfort during his trials.

A dad on trial over the alleged murder of his baby son was previously accused of punching another child, a court has heard.

Jurors were told that Mark Piper punched the 7-year-old boy in his arm and legs after a play fight 'escalated.'
[...]
The child’s mother, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she and her grandmother had to pull Piper off the boy.
[...]
She said her son and Piper began to play fight before things escalated.

“They were running around tagging each other, being playful in general,” she said. "My son said something cheeky to Mark and it escalated.

“My child called Mark an old man and he wasn’t happy, I could see his face changed.
[...]
“He said my son should have respect for him.”

When the boy continued to taunt Piper, the mum said he began punching the youngster.
[...]
She said her son cried in agony for the beating to stop but it only ended when she and her grandmother pulled Piper off.

She said Piper later said her son was “cheeky and weak.”

Under cross-examination she said she could not remember how many times her son was hit and that she had not reported the incident to police.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-accused-murdering-toddler-son-4730555

Mr Justice Goss said both defendants admitted having lied "or certainly not revealing the truth in relation to this case" at various times.

Mr Piper had admitted lying to cover up Ms Cassin's drug use, the judge said, while she confirmed she had lied "out of fear of her co-defendant" and a desire to stay with him despite their abusive relationship.

But they deny being particularly deceitful about the last 24 hours of Levi's life, during which time the prosecution say he sustained fatal abdominal injuries, the judge said.

"Telling a lie in itself does not establish guilt," he said.

"Generally, when you tell a lie, you tell a lie for a reason.

"Some people tell a lie out of panic or to bolster a true defence or for some other reason not down to guilt."

It is up to the jury, the judge said, to decide if the pair have told lies "in addition to the ones they admit".

Ms Cassin, of Frensham Close, Chelmsley Wood, and Mr Piper, of no fixed abode, deny murdering Levi, who was pronounced dead on 20 February last year.

They also deny causing or allowing the death of Levi and causing him suffering.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-30533135

while she confirmed she had lied "out of fear of her co-defendant" and a desire to stay with him
Fabulous. She's afraid of him, which I'll leave alone because I've already voiced my thoughts on that but she also lied to stay with him. The same asshole she helped or who helped her murder her child. Just fucking fabulous. An abusive fucktard she lied to KEEP him in their lives. Mother of the fucking year candidate right there.

So this douche bag beat up a seven year old because he called him old? Are you kidding? At 7, 21 even seems old..... But hey he moved on to bigger and better things, ya know like murdering his son.

A mother and father accused of killing their toddler son have been cleared of his murder - but convicted of causing or allowing his death.

Danielle Cassin, 27, and Mark Piper, 31, had both denied delivering a fatal blow to Levi-Blu Cassin.

Birmingham Crown Court was told the 22-month-old died from "catastrophic" internal injuries in February 2013.

A jury found them guilty of causing or allowing the death of a child. They will be sentenced on Monday.

Cassin, of Frensham Close, Chelmsley Wood, and Piper, of no fixed abode, were also cleared of manslaughter.

Levi-Blu was found at the flat his parents shared in Nightingale Avenue, Chelmsley Wood, on 20 February last year.

Both defendants gave differing accounts of Levi-Blu's last 24 hours, but maintained they did not know how he came to be injured.

Judge Mr Justice Goss said both "deny they used any violence on Levi or was aware of the other using any".

They were, he said "at a loss" in police interviews to explain how Levi-Blu sustained his fatal injuries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-30550210

This is what we see a lot.

Nobody talks and everybody wins.

It cannot be proven who did this so lesser charges are brought.

I am loathe to comment on this in one way as I know Levi-Blus Nan has visited here on DD and she will be suffering today, because for her and the family the answers and truth may never come out.

I can only speculate that one certain person did this and the other person is too scared - or rather selfish and weak- to speak up on it. The legal crap written about how lies don't mean guilt blah blah blah basically excused murder.

A little boy doesn't die of catastrophic internal injuries on his own. Somebody here is a murderer and the other person covering for them. Or maybe two people dealt some blows and it's a you don't tell I wont tell free for all.

I'm done with those wastes of space. It's Levi I feel for. This is all so wrong.

The sentences won't be that long. There will be no real justice for this baby boy.

They should hold them both, indefinitely, until one of them tells the truth
( verified by lie detector, of course) about what happened to little Levi Blu. Then charge each defendant accordingly. Although, IMO, they are both equally responsible for his death.

he has a history of abusing children so I wouldn't be surprised if it was him when she is covering for him

I thought that after the Baby P case we had changed the laws here in the uk regarding this. As it Todd if thet refused to say who did it there was no evidence. I can't remember what I read now.

Back