• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't understand why it took 3 fucking years to find any of her! It wasn't even like the cops found it, some random people did. How did that many people, dogs, and all miss it 3 years ago?!!!

Tennessee is heavily wooded. I'm not shocked. On the east coast, bodies dumped in the woods are usually found by hunters or other passerby.

Tennessee is heavily wooded. I'm not shocked. On the east coast, bodies dumped in the woods are usually found by hunters or other passerby.

I still think it's bullshit considering the Tennessee Bureau said they spent more money searching for her than on any other case in the state's history.

The search area was huge, and we don't know how long her remains had been in that location yet. Her body could have been moved several times in the past few years, and there are several ways to fool human remains dogs and searchers, not that I think the inbred hicks who killed her would have been so resourceful.
thats what I hve been thinking since they found the skull
they searched all those woods with a fine toothed comb and she wasnt buried
my guess is she was moved when the people felt comfy enough that active searchs were done
OR
she was buried elsewhere but close ( since its basically only couple bones they have) in a shallow grave and animals have scattered her remains
but police have said she wasnt buried so Im going with my first instinct from the other night that she was moved

Last edited:
'Those responsible have lost their souls': Family of murdered student Holly Bobo speak out against her 'brutal' killers
  • Relatives of Miss Bobo spoke out yesterday for the first time
  • The nursing student, 20, disappeared in 2011 from Parsons, Tennessee
  • Her skull was found and identified this week - the first physical evidence
  • Two men have been charged with murdering and kidnapping her
  • A further two allegedly tampered with evidence
  • Police have also said that even more people could be arrested
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eak-against-brutal-killers.html#ixzz3CwKQWL4n

Brother of alleged Holly Bobo killer arrested for disposing of evidence: cops
John 'Dylan' Adams has been charged with evidence tampering by Tennessee Bureau of Investigation in 2011 kidnapping and murder case.
orsbpg.jpg
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested John 'Dylan' Adams, 26, and charged him with one count of tampering with evidence in the Holly Bobo murder case.
[...]
alleged killer of Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo had help in the disposing of evidence to the 2011 kidnapping – his brother.
[...]
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested John “Dylan” Adams, 26, and charged him with one count of tampering with evidence on Wednesday
[....]
[...]
Bobo may have been the victim of a home invasion, but investigators have yet to release details in the case
[...]
The latest arrest alleges John Adams disposed of evidence of the killing on that day
[..]
On behalf of the District Attorney's Office, please know we are all fighting tirelessly to bring all of Holly's murderers to justice,’ the Decatur County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.
“Now is the time for us to act, not talk. We will provide additional information in conjunction with the TBI at the appropriate time.”

John Adams is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ler-arrested-tampering-cops-article-1.1945334

Bobo may have been the victim of a home invasion, but investigators have yet to release details in the case
a home invasion is when they hold everyone in the house
kidnapping is walking into the woods with a stranger

Brother of alleged Holly Bobo killer charged with rape
The 26-year-old Decatur County man disposed of evidence related to the case of the 20-year-old nursing student, who disappeared from her home in April 2011. He is being held in Robertson County jail without bond.
Tennessee authorities indicted John Dylan Adams Tuesday on two counts of rape in the ongoing investigation of Holly Bobo’s murder.

The 26-year-old Decatur County man disposed of evidence related to the case of the 20-year-old nursing student
[...]
His brother, Zachary Adams, along with Jason Autry, were indicted last spring on charges of aggravated kidnapping and felony first-degree murder of Bobo.

Last month, Adams admitted that he raped Bobo, according to investigators. A special grand jury was convened Tuesday, and the panel returned indictments against Adams on the rape charges.
He was served with an arrest warrant, and is being held at the Robertson County jail without bond, http://tbinews.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/decatur-county-man-indicted-in-holly-bobo-case/
[...]
Two men discovered human remains that were identified as Bobo’s on Sept. 7, less than 15 miles from Zachary Adams’ home. He pleaded not guilty and could face the death penalty.

The head of the Bureau of Investigation has said that the Bobo investigation, which is still continuing, has been teh most expensive and exhaustive in TBI history.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ly-bobo-killer-charged-rape-article-1.1973910

Charges dropped against 2 suspects in Holly Bobo case
Charges against two suspects in the case surrounding Holly Bobo's disappearance and murder have been dismissed.

The District Attorney General's Office confirmed
[...]
Wednesday that the state is no longer pursuing charges against John “Dylan” Adams and Mark Pearcy at this time.
Both men faced charges of tampering with evidence in the case and Pearcy faced an additional charge of accessory after the fact.
[...]
however, retains the right to file those charges again in the future.

The decision is based on a number of variables which the state says they cannot discuss due to the ongoing investigation into the murder
[....]
The District Attorney General's Office also said they have consulted with the Bobo family regarding the decision and the reasons for it.

On Tuesday, however, Adams was additionally charged with two counts of the forcible rape of Bobo which allegedly occurred on April 13, 2011, the day the 20-year-old nursing student disappeared from her home in Parsons,
[....]
Those charges are not being dismissed.

Pearcy had pending federal firearm charges against him which requires the state of Tennessee to wait until the conclusion of any federal proceedings before they can obtain custody to proceed with state charges against him.

Preliminary hearings for both Adams and Pearcy in connection to their now-dismissed charges have been cancelled.

Adams, however, is still scheduled to appear in Decatur County court Oct. 22 on the new rape charges.
http://www.wkrn.com/story/26795829/charges-dropped-against-2-suspects-in-holly-bobo-case

Brother of alleged Holly Bobo killer arrested for disposing of evidence: cops
John 'Dylan' Adams has been charged with evidence tampering by Tennessee Bureau of Investigation in 2011 kidnapping and murder case.
orsbpg.jpg
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested John 'Dylan' Adams, 26, and charged him with one count of tampering with evidence in the Holly Bobo murder case.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ler-arrested-tampering-cops-article-1.1945334

a home invasion is when they hold everyone in the house
kidnapping is walking into the woods with a stranger

Home invasion my ass. This is one of the most fup cases since the Casey Anthony case. I can't read anymore. I just read they released the other 2 suspects who may have had the video. Fuck you you fuckety fuck. One story and I need to log off. This one really hits me. I lost a daughter in Feb. She overdosed. My baby went to sleep and died. I can't get over it. I can't imagine thinking about her leaving this earth like Holly and many others.

Holly Bobo suspects smirk in court as it's revealed prosecutors STILL haven't come up with evidence they killed her
  • Three men being tried in the three-year-old murder case of a 20-year-old nursing student appeared in high spirits in a Tennessee court Wednesday
  • Attorneys for suspects Zachary Adams, Jason Autry, Dylan Adams say prosecutors have revealed no evidence of their clients' guilt
  • Decatur County Circuit Court Judge Charles McGinley warned District Attorney General Matt Stowe to provide evidence soon
  • The defense also told the judge they plan to request that the trials be moved out of Decatur County due to years of publicity
  • The nursing student disappeared in 2011 from Parsons, Tennessee but no physical evidence was ID'd until her skull was found in September
All smiled: Jason Autry, charged with 20-year-old Hollly Bobo's kidnapping and murder, smiles during a hearing Wednesday
rc1nq1.jpg
Not a care in the world: Zachary Adams (center) is also charged in Bobo's murder. Here, he smiles as he talks with his attorney after a hearing Wednesdak
2dlnriu.jpg
Not kidding around: Decatur County Circuit Judge Creed McGinley warned the attorney general to come up with some evidence soon as defense attorneys for the accused men revealed they've still seen none of it

A change of venue? :confused: Unless you go to Amish country, I doubt u can find 14 people in one town who haven't heard of Holly Bobo.

I wonder why they haven't turned over any discovery to the defense. I sure hope the prosecution doesn't fuck this case up.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation suspends probe into Holly Bobo's murder after feud with DA
TBI Director Mark Gwyn argues that it was District Attorney General Matthew Stowe's suggestion for them to part ways following allegations of misconduct by the TBI, which Stowe has denied. The very public spat came as a judge voiced frustration with the pace of the slain 20-year-old nursing student's case.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tbi-suspends-probe-holly-bobo-murder-feud-article-1.2050545

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! WTF a beautiful little girl is dead and the family is waiting for some sense of closure! Those smiling asses above need a cattle prob shoved up their asses.

What's the story on this guy? Read through the thread and didn't see anything after this regarding his prosecution. Did i miss a post or has there not been any updates on his indictment?

It sounds like they likely built their case largely on testimony of a member or two of this trash ass group of shitheads. And sadly it sounds like that's all they have. I don't believe this video will be found, and the dropping of the accessory charges of the folks they asserted had it makes me think the prosecution has given up on it as well.

What's the story on this guy? Read through the thread and didn't see anything after this regarding his prosecution. Did i miss a post or has there not been any updates on his indictment?

It sounds like they likely built their case largely on testimony of a member or two of this trash ass group of shitheads. And sadly it sounds like that's all they have. I don't believe this video will be found, and the dropping of the accessory charges of the folks they asserted had it makes me think the prosecution has given up on it as well.
I haven't seen anything
every time I see a update I post it and there's been nothing on him they have mainly fixed on the other 3

I haven't seen anything
every time I see a update I post it and there's been nothing on him they have mainly fixed on the other 3

It's interesting because the articles made it sound like this shayne guy was involved and cooperating to avoid prosecution. Then it said they were dropping the deal cuz he was lying.
And that's the end of the news on him.

Was he involved at all in the first place? Was this just some random yahoo looking for attention? Or have they determined they want to continue to utilize him and thus this deal is back on and we'll hear about him testifying against his buds during the trial at some point?

Very curious to see how this whole case turns out, mainly interested in simply finding out how police decided upon the people they say are involved. There's like zero info from what i can tell regarding how this investigation came to where it is.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. . . don't tell me. . . They're gonna get away with it.

One of them is MOST responsible. He knows the Hold My Beer While I Rape/Murder This Woman Gang are gonna be in trouble again. Once they're caught for some other crime down the road the beans will rocket out of them so fast it'll be like a Frijole Old Faithful. That's why, after their inevitable release, probably one or more of them will turn up dead; three can keep a secret if two are dead . . .

There's a video out there. Will likely surface after one conspirator has died and the others are in jail for other crimes given what I've read about past crimes. For fuck's sake.

Anyone else sometimes hope Kali Ma is real and these guys could end up on her menstrual girdle of man-faces?

bobo24n-1-web.jpg
Shayne "Austin, key player in the Holly Bobo kidnapping-murder case, was found dead after allegedly committing suicide."
A key player in the case of murdered nursing student Holly Bobo apparently committed suicide, his lawyer said.

Shayne Austin, once expected to testify in the high-profile kidnapping slay, was discovered dead out of state and seems to have killed himself, defense attorney Luke Evans told WSMV on Monday.

"It's unfortunate the government came in and made allegations without basis," Evans told WSMV. "People had to live with those allegations ... under the cloud of those allegations."

Austin was a “person of interest” in the 2011 killing and was offered immunity by prosecutors to cooperate in a case against suspect Zach Adams. But prosecutors soon scrapped the deal, claiming Austin lied to them and wasn’t holding up his end of the bargain to cooperate.

An assistant prosecutor had suggested in a March 2014 email to Evans that it was only a matter of time before they filed charges against his client.

"When we indict your client, I will give you a courtesy call informing you," Assistant District Attorney General Beth Boswell told Evans in the email obtained by the Jackson Sun.

Holly Bobo, 20, was kidnapped and murdered in 2011 in Tennessee, authorities say.

Adams and Jason Autry were both indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Bobo’s death.

The young student disappeared in April 2011 and was missing for three years until two men found her remains in the woods near land owned by Adams’ family.

Austin had long insisted he had nothing to do with Bobo’s death, and he filed a civil suit against prosecutors after they pulled his cooperation agreement.

“Mr. Austin’s position was that he was was immune not just from being convicted of a crime, but charged with a crime,"Evans told WSMV.

Details, including the location, of Austin’s death weren’t immediately available."[/QUOTE]

bobo24n-2-web.jpg

Holy crap @JackBurton, did you call that or what!:spy: He was definitly the one to be watching as far as updates!

Still leaves questions as to his involvement, questions we def will never know the answers to now.

I'm might suspicious as to the reasons his defense attorney gave to explain his suicide. I don't think he was driven to it cuz his reputation was ruined, the guy looks like a total tardo dipshit and likely didn't have a very high rep in the first place. I'm banking on him struggling with the thoughts of what he did to that girl, of what he was involved with, as well as the stress of constantly living in fear of the cops showing up on his door to arrest him again.

Now I'm really mad! I hope the bastard woke up in his personal hell, which is full of demons who look just like Holly. And he will scream for eternity when they get their claws on him, and let him relive Holly's last moments over and over and...you get the idea.

A man allegedly tied to the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo has been found dead.

Shayne Austin, who has not been indicted and was originally offered immunity for his testimony in the case, apparently committed suicide out-of-state, according Luke Evans, Austin's attorney.

Look at this shit! I called it motherfuckers. What do I win? Free tanned hide of tard defender? Necklace of chimo teeth?
he was a lesser player I want the psycho that is responcible to get nailed and his brother after his brother testifies against him. Nutjob has already threatened to kill his brother and tried to get other inmates to fuck him up when he was in another jail. They never seem to do rightous lynching down there now is the time to change for the better that is all the main one deserves after he's been beat half or more to death

Latest posts

Back