• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
w1a6hc.jpg

Shawn Bailey, 24, is charged with Cruelty to Animals after police say he cut his puppy's ear off.
[...]
man was arrested Saturday for animal cruelty after police say he cut the ears off his 3-month-old puppy.
[...]
said 24-year-old Shawn Daniel Bailey used a razor to cut off the ears of his pit bull terrier puppy in a failed effort to make the dog look tough.
[...]
he showed up at the police station Saturday and told them what he had done.
[..]
went to his house and found the puppy and ears on the kitchen counter.
[...]
puppy was taken to the Levy Animal Clinic by officers where it underwent surgery and is doing well.
[...]
say Bailey told them he knew what he did was wrong.
[...]
was charged with cruelty to animals and released on $3,000 bond.
http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...14/12/16/man_charged_with_cut.html?hpt=ju_bn1

swear to who ever this happened here few years ago
and karma got that guys ass
while in prison for cutting dogs ears off
another inmate bit his ear off!!
cops didnt charge the guy that bit the ear off and transferred the asshole to diff jail
Man jailed for cutting off dog's ears gets taste of own medicine
[....]
who earned notoriety and jail time earlier this year for cutting off the ears of A.K. the dog, knows what it feels like.

A piece of his own ear was bitten off in a fight at Windsor Jail on Nov. 11
[...]
“He was involved in an altercation at the jail and he had part of his ear bitten off by another inmate,”
[....]
noting that the report does not list any further detail on the injury.

“I can’t give you the other inmate’s name because there are no charges being laid.
[...]
But the jail is required to make a report.”

The ear-biting incident happened on Remembrance Day
[...]
Salman has since been transferred 80 kilometres east to a jail in Chatham, Ont.,
[...]
Salman is currently serving time for break-and-enter.
[..]
Salman was sentenced May 26 to three months after pleading guilty to animal cruelty, wilfully causing pain to an animal, causing unnecessary pain to a dog by not seeking veterinary attention and failure to provide care for - and wilful neglect of - a domestic animal.

The mixed-breed puppy was seized from Salman’s apartment
[..]
The dog has since been adopted and has a new name.
[...]
Scot Wortley, who teaches at the University of Toronto’s Centre for Criminology, said while sex offenders and pedophiles are the most at risk of prison justice, other criminals could face violence, as well - especially if their case received media coverage.

“Maybe this guy’s just a MIke Tyson fan,”
[...]
“But it sounds eerily similar to what was done to the dog, so you would have to explore that possibility.

“There’s a code of honour among criminals and they rank people who prey on children, who prey on women, who prey on the defenseless - and maybe a dog, I don’t know - as worse.”
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=d23296df-7738-464e-bb1a-bd1c28cd1d47

Last edited:
Your dog doesn't need to look tough you fucking asshat. The only thing that shows is that YOU are overcompensating and at the cost of another creature's pain and suffering.

I fucking HATE when dogs are altered for fashion, be it to look tough, or pretty or whatever.

I suppose that shitty enormous spiderweb tattoo was meant to make him look tough. Certainly didn't stop him from getting his own ear bitten off.

Stupid tattoos, ridiculous haircut on an adult and animal abuse... Hmm, I wonder if he's single?:sarcasm:

My dog looks great. He is a beautiful animal. Healthy, happy, and with all the parts he was born with still attached. He WILL get tough, however, if you try to take his tennis ball or chew toy. That poor puppy. Hope he heals completely and is adopted by people who will love him and treat him well.

I wonder who made him turn himself in. I'm honestly surprised he got jail time at all because of that (and animal cruelty charges usually do next to nothing anyway).

Back