• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
And where exactly do they think they will get the trial that no one has heard about it?
Nowhere, but they're probably hoping to get it out of Boston because they ESPECIALLY hate him there. I mean, it's a done deal no matter where they are, but frankly I think they're right to try to move it. If it's in Boston, you run a higher risk of people who think they're defending the honor of their city coming into the court room and yelling at him and causing a mistrial and making them do the whole thing over again, for example.

1pcu2h.jpg

Jeff Bauman and his fiancée Erin Hurley with their baby girl, Nora Gail Bauman.​
A Boston Marathon bombing survivor who lost both his legs in the attack is now the proud papa of a baby girl.

Jeff Bauman, 28, and his fiancée, Erin Hurley, had their first baby together, Nora Gail Bauman, on Sunday
[...]
"Everyone is happy and healthy!" the couple gushed
[...]
A photo with the announcement showed Bauman, of Carlisle, Mass., cradling the angel-faced tyke, while Hurley strokes her from a hospital bed.

Bauman and Hurley became engaged in February and were planning to tie the knot next year.
Earlier this year, the couple said they would not learn the sex of the baby, preferring to be surprised.

"My mom loves it. My dad's going crazy. I just want to be a good dad,
[...]
Bauman was cheering on Hurley as she completed the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, when a blast from a homemade pressure cooker bomb went off nearby, severing both his legs below the knee.

A gut-wrenching photo taken sometime later showed the bloodied and ashen Bauman being rushed from the scene in a wheelchair pushed by three rescuers.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-bauman-announces-baby-girl-article-1.1867746
FB
https://www.facebook.com/jeffbaumanstrong?fref=photo&sk=photos

A college friend of Boston Marathon Bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been convicted of impeding the investigation into the bombing.

Azamat Tazhayakov was charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy, with prosecutors saying he agreed (...) to remove Tsarnaev's backpack containing altered fireworks from his dorm room a few days after the 2013 bombing. His trial was the first stemming from the bombing (...).

(...)faces a maximum 20-year prison sentence for obstruction of justice and a five-year maximum for conspiracy, but will likely get a lot less under sentencing guidelines. Sentencing was scheduled for Oct. 16.
(...)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-friend-guilty-of-impeding-probe/

Azamat-Tazhayakov.jpg

Friend of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev arrested, may have provided pistol used to kill MIT officer Sean Collier
Stephen Silva made an initial appearance in federal court on charges related to heroin trafficking and possession of a handgun with an obliterated serial number. The 9 mm Ruger pistol described in the indictment is the same handgun that was used to kill MIT police officer Sean Collier during the manhunt for the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, according to two sources.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ted-pistol-kill-mit-officer-article-1.1876459

Boston Marathon bombing victim marries nurse who helped him recover
James Costello and Krista D’Agostino tied the knot Saturday in front of 150 family members and friends. The couple were on their way Tuesday to a Hawaii honeymoon.
2cxysdl.jpg

The newly married couple posed Saturday. Nurse Krista Costello neé Krista D’Agostino, said ‘I do’ to James Costello, a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing.​

boston-marathon-staggering-victim.jpg

This photo of James Costello near the finish line of the Boston Marathon became of the more unforgettable images from the 2013 bombing.
[...]
once said he was glad he got blown up because the resulting agony led him to meeting the love of his life, who is also his best friend.
[....]
Marathon bombing survivor James Costello walked down the aisle Saturday with nurse Krista D'Agostino, in a wedding that came about through donated services from local businesses.

Costello, 31, met his bride as he struggled through months of surgery and painful rehabilitation after the April 2013 catastrophe that left him with serious wounds throughout his body.
A photograph of him — burned, staggering and with his clothes in tatters — become one of the most remembered images from the grisly bomb attack
[...]
At the Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, he met D'Agostino, who nursed him through rebuilding his body and his life during grueling skin graft operations and exhaustive physical therapy.
"She hates when I say this, but I'm actually glad I got blown up … I got her," Costello said during an appearance on the "Today" show in December.
[...]
both said "I do" before some 150 family members and friends who gathered at Boston's Hyatt Regency. The location was donated, as were services including wedding planning, photography, video and cocktails.

"It was amazing," Hyatt's marketing director Emily Sharp told
[....]
as she described the ceremony. "They're the nicest, most deserving people."

The Costellos were now on their way Tuesday to Hawaii, where they will honeymoon.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ombing-victim-marries-nurse-article-1.1917547
2hg9wdz.jpg

Bride Krista D’Agostino married Boston Marathon bombing survivor James Costello on Saturday at the city’s Hyatt Regency hotel.​

Sister of Boston Marathon bombing suspects accused of threatening to 'put bomb on' NYC woman
Aliana Tsarnaev, 23, of Jersey City, allegedly made phone threats to a woman in Harlem. She is the sister of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who are suspected of setting off homemade bombs near the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon.
1110ads.jpg

Aliana Tsarnaeva, the 23-year-old sister of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and his deceased brother Tamerlan, was arrested in harassment of Harlem woman.
[...]
sister of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers was arrested Wednesday afternoon on charges she threatened to bomb a Harlem woman she was feuding with.

Aliana Tsarnaev, 23, of
[...]
N.J., the sister of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was charged with aggravated harassment and was awaiting arraignment.

The Harlem woman, whose name was not released, told cops Tsarnaev called her on Monday and made the threat, a police source told
[...]
“I have people who can go up there and put a bomb on you,” Tsarnaev allegedly told the victim,
[...]
She was placed in custody at 2:30 p.m. after surrendering at the 30th Precinct stationhouse in Harlem, police said. The source said she was question, charged and given a desk appearance ticket.
“The word bomb was used,” the police source said, adding that Aliana Tsarnaev has no prior record of arrests.
[...]
about the relationship between the two women, the source would only say, “they had a man in common.”
[..]
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...s-sister-charged-harassment-article-1.1919464

So just b/c I despise these two brothers as much as I do.....I'm gonna go ahead and say it. WTF is up with her eyes?!?

That's a ballsy move to keep her last name. Or to stay in the US for that matter.

Islam and terrorism aside, this is another case where you look at the parents and wonder if things would have been different if they hadn't grown up with such warped parents for role models.

2lag4es.jpg

Aliana Tsarnaev, 24, appears in Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday on charges of harassment.​
[...]
sister of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects was taken into custody Tuesday after prosecutors said she was seen in the neighborhood of the woman she allegedly threatened.

Aliana Tsarnaev, 24, was ordered held on $5,000 bail after prosecutors said she had a history of missing court appearances out of state.

Prosecutors in Manhattan Criminal Court also said she was seen driving past the victim's Harlem home since her arrest in August.
[...]
is charged with two counts of aggravated harassment for allegedly calling her husband's ex, with whom he shares children, and making threats and an "apparent reference" to the 2013 marathon bombing
[..]
"Leave my man alone. Stop looking for him. I have people. I know people that can put a bomb where you live," Tsarnaev allegedly told the woman on Aug. 25.

Since then, Tsarnaev, who lives in New Jersey, has been seen near the woman's home in Harlem
[...]
The victim "has seen the defendant driving in her neighborhood since the order of protection was served on her," said prosecutor Jennifer Abreu.
Tsarnaev's lawyer, Susan Marcus, denied the charges and asked for her client's release.

"The allegations are simply ones that are easy to make,"
[...]
She said Tsarnaev's family has "absolutely no means" in lieu of the bombing case and pleaded to have the woman released without bail.
[...]
Aliana Tsarnaev surrendered to police at the 30th Precinct in August and was issued a desk appearance ticket to appear in Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday.
She was apparently unable to post bail immediately and was taken into Department of Correction custody for processing.
[...]
walked into the courthouse, she was clutching a man in a striped shirt who would not identify himself.

Hecklers were outside to harass her but she hustled inside to the security line and did not respond.

"You f--king bitch — death to Al Qaeda!" one shouted at her.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ects-sister-arrested-harlem-article-1.1958053

So, I haven't read anything regarding actual evidence against this woman. Is there something I missed? Or is the case based on hearsay? After reading everything about every nutty member of this family I completely expect that the allegations are true but unless they aren't releasing details they may not have much of a case.

So, I haven't read anything regarding actual evidence against this woman. Is there something I missed? Or is the case based on hearsay? After reading everything about every nutty member of this family I completely expect that the allegations are true but unless they aren't releasing details they may not have much of a case.
I just know she was busted last month on threats to the woman and now was spotted driving past her house

In addition to the latest incident in New York, Ailina Tsarnaeva is scheduled to go before a judge in November in Boston, where she’s facing jail time for allegedly lying to police investigating a counterfeit money ring back in 2010.
[...] While she isn’t charged with passing fake bills, police say Tsarnaeva knows the identities of those behind the operation but misled investigators.

http://news.yahoo.com/tsarnaev-boston-marathon-bombing-legal-woes-140543802.html

If this is true I'm surprised I haven't read this elsewhere - is Yahoo News typically accurate?

I can't find anything that says that there are witnesses to the threats or to the violation of the protective order. If there aren't any witnesses her lawyer has a very easy job of just saying that the woman has been targeted.

http://news.yahoo.com/tsarnaev-boston-marathon-bombing-legal-woes-140543802.html

If this is true I'm surprised I haven't read this elsewhere - is Yahoo News typically accurate?

I can't find anything that says that there are witnesses to the threats or to the violation of the protective order. If there aren't any witnesses her lawyer has a very easy job of just saying that the woman has been targeted.
they said she has a history of not showing up in court thats why she was held on bond
shes missed court dates in other states or counties

Feds have witness in Boston bombing case who says Dzhokhar Tsarnaev knew older brother's involvement in 2011 killings: report
Federal prosecutors have witness who will testify that younger brother of Tamerlan Tsarnaev was aware of triple murder two years before marathon bombing.
[...]
witness has been identified by federal authorities who is willing to testify that Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was aware his older brother had been part of a triple murder
[...]
That information was disclosed in a federal court filing by Dzhokhar’s lawyers on Friday
[...]
The Tsarnaev brothers allegedly bombed the Boston Marathon in April 2013, killing three people and injuring hundreds.
[...]
2011 killings had been considered by police as drug-related, but evidence has emerged showing older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have been involved.
[...]
who was killed after his brother ran over him during a shootout with police, was friends with one of the 2011 victims.

Friday’s court filing is the first assertion that Tamerlan’s younger brother knew about his alleged involvement.

The murders have not been solved, leading to some criticism that if the case had been closed, the Boston bombing would not have happened.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...er-part-2011-murders-report-article-1.1971200

Boston Marathon bombers' sister appears in court charged with 'threatening to blow up her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend'
  • Ailina Tsarnaeva, sister of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, appeared at Manhattan Criminal Court on Wednesday morning
  • The 24-year-old, of North Bergen, New Jersey, is accused of threatening a woman who previously had a romantic relationship with her partner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-boyfriend-s-ex-girlfriend.html#ixzz3MEMf1RBb

Boston Marathon bombers' sister appears in court charged with 'threatening to blow up her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend'
  • Ailina Tsarnaeva, sister of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, appeared at Manhattan Criminal Court on Wednesday morning
  • The 24-year-old, of North Bergen, New Jersey, is accused of threatening a woman who previously had a romantic relationship with her partner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-boyfriend-s-ex-girlfriend.html#ixzz3MEMf1RBb

Given the fact of who her brothers are... I think she meant it.

The 24-year-old, of North Bergen, New Jersey, is accused of threatening a woman who previously had a romantic relationship with her partner
Insecure much sweet pea?

Most everyone has an ex or two in their pasts, you just deal with it not threaten their lives, dumb bitch.

I'm gonna guess the phenotype "batshit crazy" was not a recessive gene in either mom or dad.

Attorneys for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are asking a judge to suspend jury selection in his trial for at least a month because of the terror attacks in France.

The filing late Tuesday says a delay would allow time for "the extraordinary prejudice" from the attacks last week and the comparisons to the 2013 marathon bombing to diminish.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6466502

Back