• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

notintheface

-Douglas True, Sebastian County mugshot

Fort Smith, AR - Twenty-one year old Douglas True is a fairly decent looking guy I suppose...on the outside anyway. He doesn't appear to have a problem attracting pretty females or beginning relationships with them, the operative word here being 'beginning'. You see, Dougie has a bit of a temper problem it seems, and not your ordinary I'm-so-angry-I'm-going-for-a-walk type of anger, but more like an I'm-going-to-kill-you rage. A rage that got a nice, lengthy protective order granted against him in 2013 for nearly beating his then girlfriend to death over a water balloon fight. Needless to say, that relationship ended.
Douglas then met Briana Butler, a sweet twenty-two year old mother of a toddler, and weaseled his way into her life and into her heart within a few short months. He did the whole knight in shining armor bit that burned like a rocket for weeks, but then Doug True's true colors made their ugly appearance again. On Sunday, July 20th shortly before noon, Doug made a phone call to Sebastian County 911 asking that police come to his residence because he had "done something bad".

187c4bdc-6034-4e10-a3cf-118413e4b748_zps2a85b832.jpg

-Briana Butler, photo from Facebook
When police arrived Douglas gave them consent to enter his residence, where they found Briana lying in a pool of blood in the bathroom floor. She had been beaten and stabbed to death. Briana's little girl, who was in the house when her mama was murdered, had injuries to her face and was treated and released from the hospital. I should also mention something that makes this tale, which doesn't seem that it could be more disgusting, more disgusting.... Briana was seven months pregnant with a little boy.

The series of events that ended in the demise of a pretty young woman, her innocent unborn child and the chance for a little girl to grow up with her mother are a bit hazy according to loverboy Dougie. He told police that he had been drinking and was intoxicated and that he and Briana had an argument that 'escalated'....uh, I'd say so....like a psycho jet escalator to the top of Mt. Everest. He didn't exactly remember committing the act, but Douglas said that he awakened in the night to find Briana, stabbed and lying in blood, in the bathroom floor. He then did what any individual who was in that situation would do, he decided to lie back down and sleep it off. After awakening a few hours later and realizing that his girlfriend was still lying in the floor, of course he called the police, right? Wrong. He made a trip to Lowe's to buy a tool to remove a cast from his arm, because that's important. Once Doug returned to his residence, he called his mommy to let her know that he would be going to prison forever and then thought he maybe should call someone about the little predicament in the bathroom at which time he placed the "I've done something bad" call to 911. He was arrested and will be charged with two counts of capital murder as he should be. Burial under the jail is too good for this waste of oxygen.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/new-deta...-killing-pregnant-girlfriend/27078360#!bjO1o8

He reminds me a bit of Ben Affleck, is that his name, in the movie Armegeddon, he played AJ who married Liv Tyler, Bruce Willis' movie daughter.

While very well written, the information contained in this post makes me feel physically sick.

Oh.My.God. What a monster! He has ruined so many lives here. He ended two lives, and ruined his own, the victim's family's lives, his family's lives, that poor, poor little girl, who not only is left without her mother and baby brother, but who has to live with the memories of the last hours of her mother's life, including her own beating.

Why can't these beasts do the world a favor and end their own miserable existence, rather than those of the innocents around them?

His previous girlfriend was granted a 10 year order of protection against him. Arkansas protection orders range from 90 days to 10 years, so they gave her the max time. Quite a red flag there. So sad.

I like that the bastard is wearing a bulletproof vest in his mugshot. hopefully there are plenty of people trying to get to him right now. Facebook seems to indicate that they weren't even in a relationship until mid-April. How can it go from great to murder in a couple of months?!

I hope this pretty boy gets it rough and raw from both ends while he's in prison. That poor woman and little girl...

I like that the bastard is wearing a bulletproof vest in his mugshot. hopefully there are plenty of people trying to get to him right now. Facebook seems to indicate that they weren't even in a relationship until mid-April. How can it go from great to murder in a couple of months?!

I hope this pretty boy gets it rough and raw from both ends while he's in prison. That poor woman and little girl...

He'll be wishing they made a "skin suppository proof" boxer brief.

This story made me rip and snort; I think steam was coming from my ears. Poor Mom, poor little girl and, most of all, poor unborn baby. That baby was wanted! He could have survived at 28 weeks; my sister did, and that was before the medical expertise and the medical equipment we have now. He'll go to prison, of course, hopefully for the rest of his long, scary and excruciatingly painful life.
I resent the fact that he's breathing air I might want to use one day.

I don't know about "fairly decent"... more like a well groomed cross-eyed twat

But experience makes you see these things for what they are. If you learned from it at all

What a horrible man. And I really find it disgusting when they are on suicide watch after murdering someone they "love". It just reeks hypocrite. Like he's doing this as a part of his defense.

We have received a lot of prayers and support from family and friends. My daughter's killer will be brought to justice.

My daughter was engaged to this sociopath!!! Don't let his good looks fool you!!! In 2012 he was kicked out of the Airforce in Charleston SC. for beating my daughter and her 56 year old apartment manager. He threw the apartment manager out of the apartment and she sustained 36 stitches in her head and a broken wrist. He stood over the apartment manager spitting and poring alcohol on her butt naked!! They too had a no contact order! He served 9 months in the military brigs! Seems like a pattern of beating women! I hope he burns in Hell!!!!

Crap wrapped in shiny paper is still just crap wrapped in shiny paper. I know I mentioned this before, but he very much reminds me of Scott Peterson with the looks and the narcissistic sociopath thing.

I don't find him attractive, not a bit. Wonky-eyed motherfucker and a woman beater to boot, he deserves nothing less than a slow, painfully torturous death.

What a beautiful young woman so sad to have killed her, her unborn child and her little girl who was injured also OMG! She was 7 months pregnant but was just with him a couple of months and he went from puppy love to murder in such a short time. Let bubba and the boys have at him then fry the fucker! Too scummy to be considered human.

Here's an update on not-Romeo. Dougie boy was right about one thing.... he told his mom that he would never get out of prison for the bad thing he did. . Sad losses for all of the families involved. A little girl has to grow up without her mom, Briana's family has to miss her presence every day and I'm sure True's mother didn't have this in mind when she was rocking him to sleep as a baby.

http://5newsonline.com/2014/12/17/m...th-of-pregnant-girlfriend-gets-life-sentence/

No chance for parole. GOOD! I hope he's made someone's bitch from now until forever. Stupid useless piece of fucking shit needs to be drowned in a bucket of urine revived and then drowned again until he can't come too anymore. Then kicked to death and buried in an unmarked grave.
Too many angry young people in this world seems like.

Latest posts

Back