• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15n525y.jpg
Jutrina Tillman​
PHOENIX, AZ (KPHO) - A woman apparently upset her 5-year-old son was playing video games he got for Christmas was arrested on suspicion of choking him and threatening him and his 13-year-old sister with a butcher knife, Phoenix police said.

Officers said they received a frantic 911 call Christmas night from a sobbing 13-year-old girl who said that her mother, Jutrina Tillman, had a butcher knife and was attempting to kill her and her little brother.

The girl told officers that her mother had been drinking alcohol all night and was getting mad at her brother for playing video games he got as gifts. The mother slammed the game console on the floor and picked up the boy by his arm, dragging him into his bedroom and slamming the door, according to the girl's account she gave to police.

The girl said she heard her brother screaming and ran into the room where she saw her mom trying to strangle him, officers said. Her mom eventually got up, ran into the kitchen and grabbed a 6 to 8 inch butcher knife, the girl told police.

Tillman approached the screaming girl, pointing the knife at her chest, and also advanced toward the 5-year-old, threatening to kill them both, officers said. The children ran toward the front door while the girl called 911. As they reached the door, the mother grabbed the boy in a bear hug and tried choking him with the crook of her elbow, the girl told police.

As officers arrived, they said they spotted the girl standing outside the house, crying and clutching the phone. The mother emerged from the house and attempted to enter a neighbor's house when she was met by police, according to investigators.
[...]
http://www.wtsp.com/rss/article/228481/58/Police-Video-game-rage-ends-with-mom-attacking-kids

What a fucking great Christmas memory for your kids you fat bitch! ugh! Why couldn't you just let them play the freaking games and you continue with your jolly drinking and pass the fuck out and make their fucking Christmas! BITCH!

[MENTION=3701]melissa222[/MENTION] that was uncalled for...She is not fat, she is.....okay, okay she is land whale with anger management issues, coupled by alcohol abuse....I think Santa may have been calling her when he was Ho, Ho, Hoing

What a fucking horrid bitch you are!!!!! Poor kids all they wanted to do was enjoy their Xmas gifts....

Why in the fuck did she buy them the video games? I assume she will use the "I was drunk/mental problems" defense.

Here I thought it was cause she was playing FarmVille in Facebook & her kids bothered her about cooking Christmas dinner.

This bitch should have been grateful. I bought 2 of my boys a Nerf gun with 36 extra darts each. When I walked in my home, I was ambushed by a 7 year old on a sugar rush that shot a dart right to my forehead. As I am running after the lil sucker, the 17 year old shot me in the ass. Now those 2 deserved to be choked, unlike this little guy.

What a bitch

Holy shit! When I want my kids to stop playing video games, usually saying something like, Hey, it's time to turn off the Wii, is usually effective.....and maybe, MAYBE I would need to turn off the console to prove my point that momma ain't playing around. Yeah, I don't think I would need to choke out my kids or get a meat cleaver to discipline them.....Hmmmm, maybe I'm doing this whole parenting them all wrong.........kidding

But seriously, I'm glad the cops got there so quickly, had they not I wonder how much further that cuntbag would have taken the whole knife thing.

Tag teamed!

Mine are 2 & 1. I am their primary target for puke, shit, piss & balls & toys while going up & down the stairs. When I don't show up in more than a month here in DD is cause I broke my neck slipping on the stairs with a stupid mini basketball.

You would think she would have been happy they had something to keep them busy while she got her drink on.

I know I'm late but I have a Christmas surprise for this bitch. Give me 10 mins alone with her. Hell, I don't even need to be alone, just so long as no one stops me from giving her what she deserves for Christmas!

Apparently waving a knife and making death threats to your own children is not that big deal... I imagine she'd have got more time if she'd done that to a stranger in the street... despite the fact it must be more traumatic for the kids than it would be for a stranger. Weird.

Hmm...here's a thought. Don't get mad when your kid gets excited and wants to play video games YOU bought him. She didn't just get angry. She had a KNIFE and probably would have killed those kids had the daughter not called police. Where's the justice for the kids? I'm sure they'll never feel safe again if they're ever around their mom.

Back