• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
29zt1lu.jpg
[...]
2-year-old girl is recovering
[...]after she suffered second degree burns to more than 12 percent of her body.
The Jackson County Prosecutor's Office charged the girl's mother, Katie Grimes, and grandmother, Karen Wynn, with felony abuse of a child.
[....]
show Grimes and Wynn face charges for failing to seek medical attention for the young girl.

“I can't imagine her for a day or two [without medical attention],” the girl’s uncle Scott Lundgren told
[...]
I sat with her in the hospital and after getting hospital treatment and drugs that calmed her pain, she was still screaming in pain."
[...]
a Children’s Division Worker spoke with the girl who told her that, “Mommy is mean.”
[...]
statement continues on to say the girl stated that the bathtub water “did it,” that the water was in the blue bucket, and that, “Mommy did it.”

The court documents read in part:

‘GRIMES told her that she was cleaning the apartment on 12/13/2014, sometime before lunch when the incident occurred. She said that she filled small trash cans half full with hot water and industrial bleach and then placed them in the bathtub. She left the Victim in the bathroom and started downstairs. When she was halfway down the stairs, she heard the Victim screaming in the bathtub. She returned to the bathroom to find that the Victim had poured the hot bleach water onto herself. She dried the Victim off with a towel, gave her some ice and put Neosporin on the burns.’
"Her laughter fills a room," Lundgren said of his niece
[...]
"Anytime she's there, it's smiles and happiness and just what two-year-old girls are supposed to be."

Video captured Kaylynn in happier times.
[....]
photos provided by the family reveal what she looks like with burns on her head and back.
[....]
said he not only wants justice for Kaylynn but also for all child abuse to stop.

"There's other people out there that are experiencing similar things to what Kaylynn is experiencing so it's more than just 'Ok, we have to have justice for Kaylynn here,' but there are thousands of kids
[...]
Grimes pleaded not guilty and a judge set a bond of $150,000. Wynn also pleaded not guilty and the judge set a $100,000 bond. They're due back in court in July.

Kaylynn's three other siblings are staying with their other grandparents with the help of Lundgren
[....]
As for her injuries, her uncle said it's too early to tell what kind of permanent scarring Kaylynn will have.
[..]
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...buse-after-2-year-old-badly-burned?hpt=ju_bn2
2hx7w4y.jpg

oh that poor baby. damn. i would love to think that this was all just a horrible mistake, they were really cleaning, and bad things happened. but i don't.

Holy mother of Thor. Why would anyone wait to take a child with injuries like that to a hospital? It's a rhetorical question. I already know the answer. I hope that the parental rights are severed. It seems like the uncle is willing to step up. Bravo, uncle. At least one blood relative gives a fuck.

Poor sweetheart. I can barely handle burning my finger. I can only imagine the pain this little girl is having. What the hell. How can two people, who should be the most loving and protecting, hurt their own? I hope she'll be ok.

Poor Darling . And on her sweet face as well . Let's hope the good Doctors can work their magic and get this princess back on track.

Sounds like this Uncle is a good man and will step up here . I am grateful for small mercies .

As for the Mother and Grandmother - where do you begin ..

Firstly , leaving a small child alone near bleach and boiling water? Really ? Filling trash cans with some concoction in the bath and exposing a 2 year old to it unsupervised ?

Sounds off to me .

If it was a genuine accident a normal parent would have rushed that baby girl to the hospital . We know bleach burns can take a day to go that red on skin so you can bet those women thought they had gotten away with whatever happened here . How you can leave a living creature , animal or human to suffer the agony of burns without treatment is one of the most inhumane actions ever.

Neglect at the very least here . This little girl must never be returned to her Mothers 'care'.

Facial burns like that and they waited to get medical treatment? WTF. I was thinking that maybe another part of her was burned, something less obvious but NO, it's her face.

Not that ignoring burns that are anywhere is ever okay, it's just horrific to see that they are on her face. She could end up disfigured for life because they delayed treatment.

The mother's shitty story doesn't add up at all. The burns are on the poor babies head and back... that evil swine poured it over her.

Ok...these two trash can's were half full of water and bleach per mom (picturing small trash cans here)...a two yr old could knock them over...which would go right down the drain. She would have had to be standing right next to the tub to tip one over in the tub. There is no way she could have lifted one of them and dumped it over her head.

They are guilty of child abuse...based on waiting to get medical care because they didn't want to get caught. They only thought of themselves...not her medical needs.

The mother's shitty story doesn't add up at all. The burns are on the poor babies head and back... that evil swine poured it over her.

Yes, that's for sure. Evil bitch should be thrown in jail for a very long time, like decades.

Sure hope that poor girl is not scarred for life. Her mother's evil soul will be scarred for all eternity.

Also....and this sudden realisation sickens me to my stomach....this could not have been done in a snap moment of anger. Preparing the boiling liquid must itself have taken many minutes at least, so pouring it over this poor girl must have been coldly pre-meditated!

Fucking evil witch!

Last edited:
unless, and this is a huge unless, they were really in the tub, baby went toddling up to them, hit her legs on the tub and went into one of them head first. and that is a pretty horrible thought as well.

unless, and this is a huge unless, they were really in the tub, baby went toddling up to them, hit her legs on the tub and went into one of them head first. and that is a pretty horrible thought as well.

Ok, I'll give you the toddling and the headfirst fall. I don't think for a minute that this is what happened, but if it did, then no one intentionally boiled the baby.

Why was the baby allowed in the bathroom with boiling bleach water, let alone left in there alone?

And why didn't anyone take her to the hospital?

If I hand a one-year-old a straight razor and a bottle of hydrochloric acid, and she ends up just as badly hurt as anyone would imagine she would under the circumstances, is that really an accident?

It doesn't make sense, in terms of physics, for a baby to fall upwards and over into the tub, land upside down in a bucket (already stretching the laws of physics), then somehow manage to submerge only part of her head, a lot of her back, and none of her front.

It doesn't make sense that a mother would fill tubs with boiling hot water and bleach, then leave her two year old with them.

It doesn't make sense that a two year old could physically lift a bucket full of bleach and hot water, up, over her head, and pour it over herself, over her back and part of her face.

It doesn't make sense that if somehow the baby burned herself, that her mother wouldn't seek immediate medical care for burns as nasty as that. They would have looked and felt agonising immediately - unless the mother knew she'd done it.

Oh this poor baby! I wish I could take away all of her hurt this Christmas!!! :bigtears:

"Mommy is mean" :bigtears::punch:

Omg. makes me sick.. :vomit:

I don't believe that for a second. Too much just doesn't add up. And ScarletHarlot summed up why it doesn't add up very well.

Nah, evil cow deleberately scalded this poor girl in a premeditated and deliberate act - poor girl must have been screaming in pain as it happened - then she and grannybitch left her to suffer for a day without medical attention. This was no accident.

"Mommy is mean". From a poor defenceless two year old at an age where love for mom is pretty unconditional in most circumstances.

"Mommy is mean". These words speak volumes.

I'd like to show mommy how mean HagarTheHorrible could be with a fucking blow torch!

I don't believe that for a second. Too much just doesn't add up. And ScarletHarlot summed up why it doesn't add up very well.

Nah, evil cow deleberately scalded this poor girl in a premeditated and deliberate act - poor girl must have been screaming in pain as it happened - then she and grannybitch left her to suffer for a day without medical attention. This was no accident.

"Mommy is mean". From a poor defenceless two year old at an age where love for mom is pretty unconditional in most circumstances.

"Mommy is mean". These words speak volumes.

I'd like to show mommy how mean HagarTheHorrible could be with a fucking blow torch!
you do not have to believe it. hell, i don't believe it. i was just throwing out a scenario as to how this poor child could have bleach burns all over her face, back, and neck.

Man, that baby did not burn herself, and who the fuk leaves a 2 yr old unattended with trash cans filled with hot water and bleach? Second degree burns are unbearably excruciating and painful, that poor little girl

Back