• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ugh. Makes me wish we had the death penalty. I had a pregnant family member murdered a few years ago and here we are paying for that piece of shit to have 3 hots and a cot...and we'll be paying for this one, too. Absolutely appalling.

That poor woman. Her marriage was destroyed and her husband and baby girl were murdered. That should definitely win for the worst mother in law contest.

I guess she wasnt worried about the babys mother. I bet she treated her son horribly when he was growing probably talked to him like shit, and i bet she thought the baby was going to be like him so she killed her/ What an evil, evil witch!!!!

I honestly think she did this becoz she wanted to assert her dominance over his entire life. Even his death. I'm sure if she had her way he never would have married or had the baby. I'm sure she wanted him to be her little boy forever. She got so wrapped up in having a say in everything that happened in his life that when he made decisions for himself she snapped. First he got married. Then they had the baby which I'm sure was the catalyst to this all becoz so long as he had the child he would be tethered to the babies mom and God forbid another woman tell him what to do. And that little baby would be a big girl one day so there goes another woman to take affections away from mom.
This bitch is not a mother in any sense of the word. She didn't love her son. She just saw him as a possession and when someone threatened to take him away she broke him like a two year old having a fucking tantrum.
This is just beyond infuriating and I hope she burns in a hell of her own fucking making. I'll strike the fucking match and watch the bitch burn. Not very Christian like of me but she really is grinding my fucking gears. This is just as bad as the shit you read in Crimes against children.

so does anyone kno if Daryne & His baby had a funeral? And if so,was darynes a closed casket due to all the lacerations on his neck? absolutely heart wrenching to think of that tiny baby casket next to her fathers? I know they said in the news & I seen pics of the "makeshift memorial" they made outside his home but I didn't hear anything else..... may God watch over them my prayers go out to the family & baby's mother I can't imagine the shock & pain their in...

so does anyone kno if Daryne & His baby had a funeral? And if so,was darynes a closed casket due to all the lacerations on his neck? absolutely heart wrenching to think of that tiny baby casket next to her fathers? I know they said in the news & I seen pics of the "makeshift memorial" they made outside his home but I didn't hear anything else..... may God watch over them my prayers go out to the family & baby's mother I can't imagine the shock & pain their in...
I havent seen anything on news yet about funeral

OMG! If its too stressful then fucking leave! You don't kill every one! WTF is wrong with people! Better to be known as a killer than someone who can't deal with doing daycare? People are fucking nuts! Nobody is good at EVERYTHING! Its OK to know your limits! This image of having to appear perfect is stupid and is quite possibly contributing to these crimes we read about! OK so this is a controlling cunt.. Damn when are people gonna learn we have no control over others and quite frankly? Who wants it? Hard enough controlling my own damn life!

Last edited:
An Oakland County mother was sentenced Thursday for killing her own developmentally disabled son and infant granddaughter.

The victims got some measure of justice but may never truly know why the horrific crime happened.

"You are pure evil. You will enter prison at the bottom of humanity. I hope you burn in Hell," said her ex-husband, Andrew Gailey.

At her Oxford Township home back in 2014, police say Sylvia Majewska slashed her son Daryne Gailey's throat and beat his 7-month-old Charley Hendrick to death. Sylvia slashed her own wrists but was found by her ex-husband the next day.

"In hindsight I wish I would've gotten to the house two hours later, and you would've bled out. You are vengeful and evil," Andrew said.

Prosecutors read a statement from Charley's mother about the moment she learned her life would never be the same.

"Two detectives arrived at my house. After answering a few questions, they told us Daryne and Charley were dead. I fell to the floor screaming. I don't remember much of the rest of the day, but my brain was telling me that I needed to get her forever outfit ready for her," she said.

Majewska rambled for several minutes when given the chance to speak. She took credit for raising her four kids and putting them through college, bad-mouthed Charley's mother, and blamed her poor mental state for what happened.

"I just reached a breaking point where it was impossible and it did something to me - I broke," she said.

The judge was clearly unsettled.

"What I really heard was defense council expressing regret and remorse on behalf of the defendant. What I heard from the defendant is a lot about her and what she did throughout her life. At thevery end we got to the point about feeling sorry.

In the end, the judge stuck to the plea agreement and sentenced Majewski to at least 25 years. The 68-year-old won't be eligible for release until she's in her 90s
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...entenced-for-killing-son-infant-granddaughter

Back