• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2hyzyo2.jpg

Kamareon​
[...]
are looking for the crooks who stole from a 5-year-old boy with brain cancer.
They're accused of busting down the home's door and taking donated items from the child's room in an apartment
[..]
Police say two televisions, a PlayStation 4 and some new games were stolen.
[...]
mom is a single parent trying to make ends meet between chemotherapy treatments and giving her sons a good Christmas.
[...]
months ago, doctors found a brain tumor and 5-year-old Kamareon was diagnosed with brain cancer.
[...]
life hasn't been easy for Quinetta Smith and her family.

"I'm struggling with taking care of my sick child that's fighting for his life,"
[...]
Wednesday afternoon someone broke into their apartment.
"Came back to my house being, the door being kicked in open and the stuff being gone,"
[...]
The burglars didn't touch a mountain of Christmas presents sitting on the living room floor, but instead headed straight to the bedrooms,
[...]
a gaming console, games and two televisions.
[...]
a Smart TV in Kamareon's room and it was brand new! A Christmas present in fact from a hospital organization that is helping the family.

"They adopted him and brought him multiple gifts and things for him to have a good Christmas and the one thing that he likes to do, watch TV his TV is gone,"
[....]
Kamareon's life revolves around his health and chemotherapy treatments
[....]
"He's a normal kid but at the same time I have to be careful with him just because he has a brain tumor,"
[....]
they have to move on and try to have a good Christmas.

"We have a very supportive family so I won't say it's ruined but for me to have to live here and to continue not to be able to leave my house my kids Christmas stuff can't stay here,"
[...]
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/18/thieves-steal-from-5-year-old-with-cancer/20574623/

Low life scum. Stealing from a child, let alone one with cancer. How could someone sleep at night after doing something like that?

Sounds like the thiefs knew exactly where to look for the stuff. Poor little guy and his momma.

Oh how cold this world can be this was an inside job so these low life's knew this child's situation and still felt the jolly fucking need to take it from him. Karma's a bitch I am sure she's hunting them right now.

Fuckers were probably giving fake condolences and scouting the stuff little man got so they could steal it.
I'm glad things aren't completely ruined by these thieving Grinch wannabes but it really does make you wonder what kinda ducks steal from a sick 5y/o at Christmastime.

That's the best picture of the poor kid they could find to put up? Disgusting. He's all snot nosed and sloppy lookin, sick.

Back