• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
6h88c4.jpg
[...]
police arrested a woman accused of attacking a boy at his elementary school, threatening to kill him and kidnapping him.

The incident happened Thursday after school at Eccleston Elementary
[...]
spoke to the 11-year-old boy and his mother, Ana Baez.
[...]
Orlando police say 28-year-old Sandra Rivera went to the school waiting to confront the fifth-grader because she said he called her 9-year-old a curse word.

Baez says she saw video of the incident that was captured on the school's security cameras.

"When I saw the video, I said no mercy, she's going to jail,"
[...]
The 11-year-old says he was on his bike at the school when Rivera came up and threw him off.

"She slammed me into the wall and then she came behind me and started choking me and hitting me on the head,"
[...]
Police say Rivera then threw his bike in her van and forced him to get inside.

"She told me 'tell me the instructions to your house or I'll kill you,'"
[...]
The fifth-grader says Rivera drove him home and then admitted to Baez what she had done.

"Even if my son called your daughter a name, you come and you tell me,"
[...]
"You don't go and grab the child and try and kill him. You're an adult."
[...]
called the school to see what had happened and school officials told her they were notifying police and the Department of Children and Families.

Rivera was charged with battery and kidnapping, and bonded out of the Orange County Jail on Friday.
[...]
Baez says her son is doing fine physically, but the emotional trauma has taken its toll.
[...]
says he's having trouble eating and sleeping.

"I'm actually scared she might come back for me, for calling the police," .
[...]
For now, Baez says, her son will be getting rides to and from school.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/11yearold-choked-kidnapped-by-woman-at-school/30210832

I would have kicked her ass into next fucking week. Bitch drove the kid home and admitted to the mother what shse had done? Oh Hell no, at that moment I would have knocked her ignorant ass out and then called the police.

No one puts their hands on my childrn , NO ONE!

This mother's reaction to a kid calling her kid a cuss word was totally outlandish, criminal and ridiculous.

Kids call each other mean names all the time. Sometimes if it's orchestrated and aimed at one individual it can touch upon bullying, though this has not been alleged here.

But anyway, there are correct ways of dealing with it, which include raising the issue with the school and perhaps trying to talk to the parents. But I stress that talking to the parents should be done in a reasonable manner, WITHOUT having first violently assaulted their 11 year old son, before kidnapping him and thretening to kill him! Was she on drugs or something?

Stupid bitch!

Mind you, I bet no one dares call her kid bad names anymore. :crack:

When I lived in a little inbred backwater my son (12 at the time) kept having run-ins with a little girl who lived on the next street (there were only 3 streets) over. One afternoon as I was talking to my dad who was having surgery the next day, my son comes in and says I have to come outside because the police wanted to talk to me. It seems my son had knocked this little girl (she was 6 or 7) off her bike, and her dad came running up and assaulted him. Meanwhile, this idiot's wife called the police and when they got there and saw marks on my son's neck guess who they wanted to arrest. I was nice and told them I didn't want that because I knew there was history between my kid and his kid and that I understood his frustration even if he acted inappropriately.

My point is if you're going to take matters into your own hands you'd better make sure who's actually going to get into trouble.

There are levels to getting a problem resolved. Teacher, principal, school board, even police. This woman went WAY too far for name-calling.

I lived in Orlando for about seven years. This woman looks soooooo familiar to me. I wish I could place her. I wonder if I worked with her in the theme parks or something. I just... can't... even her name rings a bell.

I logged in just to comment on that. Silly, I know.

An Orange County judge accepted a plea deal Monday from the Orlando mother charged with attacking and threatening to kill an Eccleston Elementary School student in December.

Sandra Deloris Rivera, 28, pleaded guilty to battery and kidnapping.

Her punishment calls for six months in Orange County Jail with credit for the 29 days she has already served in this case, four years and six months of probation and a requirement to take anger management and parenting classes.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...eloris-rivera-guilty-plea-20150511-story.html

She tried to kill him for calling him a cuss word? Wow dont piss her off

My 8 year old is grounded for her and a friend beating up a boy.. I am so thankful it wasnt this bitches boy she beat up! For the record her, her friend and the boy were playing Ninjas on the trampoline and it got out of hand and they wouldnt stop when he asked them too!

This mom needs to be prosecuted and sent to jail for a very long time

She's a mean looking bitch. I bet her children are terrified of her. She threatened the other kid after she screamed at her own child for not fighting back well enough.

She's a mean looking bitch. I bet her children are terrified of her. She threatened the other kid after she screamed at her own child for not fighting back well enough.
She screamed at her own child for not fighting back well enough?? Good Lord, what a nut job!! And she DOES look like a seriously scary looking bitch. Like, this chick does NOT fuck around. Her kids don't get "a firm talking to" or a time out in her house. No, there's only instant ass beatings there! And not the whap! that mom or dad would give you to scare you to get your attention back in the 70s & 80s like when I was a kid (& the reactions of all other adults- and kids, for that matter- in the vicinity were "I'm sure he/she deserved it"). No, I'm talking an ASS. BEATING. Like, get your boxing gloves, kiddo, and prepare to go a few rounds with Mommy Fucking Dearest! If she were a mom in 1979, all her kids would either be dead or, like... Insane special forces without weapons or Kevlar. Truly nuts.

I'd like to see this woman in the same jail cell with the woman who drop kicked the birthday cake, etc. Two bitches with anger management problems stuck together bwahahahaha.

@Muriel Schwenck it took everything in me to not burst out laughing & wake my husband!! :hilarious:

The guards could plan a cage match and charge entrance to the general public...

NOW ENTERING THE OCTAGON...!!

@MissGuggle
But they can be fully clothed. Not like in those women's prison movies where women always fight in their undies.
Caged_Heat_film_poster.jpg
Wait, you don't fight in your undies? :eek:

All these years, as soon as someone raises their voice near me, to me, or at me, I just start stripping like Pavlov's naked woman dog! Why didn't anyone tell me?!

Back