• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
dp9s8j.jpg

Sean Christopher McFadden​
[...]
hit his roommate with a 6-foot spiral Christmas tree Sunday night
[..]
Deputies arrested 24-year-old Sean Christopher McFadden on a misdemeanor charge of fourth-degree assault. He remained jailed
[...]
Sgt. Carrie Carver said the 42-year-old victim suffered minor injuries and was not transported to the hospital.

The victim told
[..]
that he has filed for a no-contact and restraining order on McFadden.
[...]
outdoor decoration remains on the home's front porch
http://www.kval.com/news/local/Sher...oot-Christmas-tree--285978831.html?hpt=ju_bn3

Tis the season for tree fighting! I can see a tree flying through the air with all of the tensil, lights, ornaments, and star, falling everywhere and landing on body with nothing but his feet and arms sticking out! :freeze:

I can't stop giggling:D. I just see the tree held like a lance:), ornaments flying around:joyful:, lights tangled around Sean's feet:crack:, tinsel floating everywhere:p! If they could've found another tree they could've had a JOUST:woot:!

I gave up on our tree:(. Elebenty squillion cats:cat:+a Christmas tree:meh:=disaster :nailbiting:and lots of screeching:banghead::bigtears::jawdrop:.

my mom always had to have the biggest tree decorated like it was out of a magazine
and the year I was preg for Heaven I was 8.5 months preg
she had just finished and I saw it coming over
Im telling them to hurry and grab the damned tree because I couldnt get off the couch in time
I was preg for gods sake
no one moved fast enough and it fell because she hadnt tied it to the wall yet
she went on a screaming fit trying to toss it out the door
my brothers and husband put it back together

We put ours up for the second time last night. Kittens tore it down so had to fix it. Funny, all I wanted to do was throw it in the trash. I hate that damned tree!

Latest posts

Back