• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
f1wswo.jpg

Stephen Rozniakowski killed a former girlfriend and shot her teen daughter, police said. The cop resigned just hours earlier.​
[...]
Philadelphia police officer with a history of stalking his exes killed a former girlfriend and injured her teen daughter Monday night
[..]
Stephen Rozniakowski, a Colwyn Borough Police Officer, opened fire in the woman's Glenolden home around 9 p.m., killing the homeowner and wounding her teenage daughter with nonlife-threating injuries,
[...]
Neighbors identified the dead victim as Valerie Morrow
[...]
Morrow's husband, a part-time Morton police officer, fired back at Rozniakowski and injured him,
[...]
Rozniakowski, 32, went into surgery and is being treated at a nearby hospital under police guard,
[...]
The shooting happened just three hours after Rozniakowski called his boss to resign.

He was angry after being served with a protection from abuse order on Morrow's behalf
[...]
Rozniakowski had been on administrative leave since March after he was arrested for stalking and harassing his former fiancée through thousands of text messages, phone calls and emails
[...]
He was free on $100,000 bail as he faced trial on 75 charges.

His police-issued gun was taken from him after his arrest, Colwyn Borough
[...]
The gun Rozniakowski fired Monday night was not police-issued.

Rozniakowski will appear before a judge Thursday morning at Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.
SOURCES
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...er-Girlfriend-Officials-colwyn-285971091.html
&
http://www.delcotimes.com/general-n...spect-in-shooting-death-of-woman-in-glenolden

QUOTE: Morrow's husband, a part-time Morton police officer, fired back at Rozniakowski and injured him,

To bad it didn't kill him. I wonder if the gun he killed her with was legally issued to him? He was already under a protection order against him. I hope not, because it was then that really shows how screwed up gun laws really are. I guess he didn't learn his lesson after being put on leave in March. Why can't people like him move on with the theory of live and let live.

I wonder if the gun he killed her with was legally issued to him? He was already under a protection order against him.
Where I am in PA, the victim in the case has to request that law enforcement remove the guns, it's not automatic with service of a PO. Some people who have been served with a PO (PFA here in PA) are allowed to keep their guns. Maybe it's the same in their jurisdiction?

I hate that I think this way but makes me wonder if she had an affair with this stalker weirdo killer fucker or was he like pinning for her for years because she was married?

Latest posts

Back