• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2hdpthe.jpg

Lori Potarf was charged with drug possession despite claiming that her religious rights as a Wiccan entitled to her to use the illegal drug.​
[....]
Oklahoma woman tried to get out of a drug bust by saying meth was perfectly OK for her to use because it was part of her Wiccan religion.

Yeah, right, said cops who arrested the self-proclaimed witch and charged her with possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Lori Potarf and Richard Lee Henderson were stopped while driving on U.S. Highway 91 because their vehicle had a broken tail light
[...]
Both had Crown Royale liquor bags containg syringes , a spoon and traces of methamphetamine, the paper said.

Henderson did not claim he was a witch
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/okla-woman-claims-meth-part-wiccan-article-1.1985068

[....]
woman arrested for possessing drugs and drug paraphernalia told a Duncan police officer it wasn’t against the law because of her religion.

Lori Potarf identified herself as a “Wiccan” when she and a companion, Richard Lee Henderson, were stopped on U.S. Highway 81 Thursday night
[...]
Both suspects had separate Crown Royal bags that contained drug paraphernalia on which there was methamphetamine residue
[...]
Henderson didn’t claim a religious right to his belongings, which included a metal spoon with white residue and two syringes containing a small amount of clear liquid
[...]
Henderson also had outstanding arrests warrants out of Comanche County
[...]
http://www.duncanbanner.com/news/article_65a51d1a-58d4-11e4-a21d-c7389adf3f3f.html

Doesnt look to bad in pic ^^ above but really looks like a meth head in her FB pic
35hfiwk.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/loribeth.whitepotarf?fref=ts

meth head buddy Rich Hendersons FB
25it153.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/lost212?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

Having studied both Wicca and Paganism I'm calling BULLSHIT!!!! Fucking lying cunt. Please stop blaming religion for your fucking weaknesses. I'm sick of these drug addicts blaming everything but themselves for their fucking actions. There is NOTHING in Wicca that says it's ok to do Meth unless she's loosely translating/stretching the boundaries of the rule "in all ye do, harm ye none". She forgets that includes yourself.... Stupid twit.

~shadow

Henderson didn’t claim a religious right to his belongings,

What belongings?! Them ain't mine, man! I was holding them for a friend! Ain't my pants, I borrowed them from the same friend, I didn't know all that stuff was in the pockets! Damn, Man! they ain't mine!

A male witch is a witch. Not a warlock.
Sorry, I forgot to append /obvioustrolling.
wicca.com said:
Q. Are Witches only women?

A. No, [...] A male Witch is simply called a Witch, never a warlock and it is considered an insult to call a male Witch "Warlock". The word "Warlock" actually means "oath breaker". Some traditions of Wicca separate between female/male. The word "Wicce" pronounced (Wik-kay) designates a female Witch and "Wicca" pronounced (Wik-kah) designates a male Witch.
http://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/faq.htm

2hdpthe.jpg

Lori Potarf was charged with drug possession despite claiming that her religious rights as a Wiccan entitled to her to use the illegal drug.​
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/okla-woman-claims-meth-part-wiccan-article-1.1985068

http://www.duncanbanner.com/news/article_65a51d1a-58d4-11e4-a21d-c7389adf3f3f.html

Doesnt look to bad in pic ^^ above but really looks like a meth head in her FB pic
35hfiwk.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/loribeth.whitepotarf?fref=ts

meth head buddy Rich Hendersons FB
25it153.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/lost212?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
I'm sorry, in this state being Pagan isn't something you proudly pronounce and would probably get you more time than drugs if they could actually prosecute for that. I laughed when I read this because she was so bat shit crazy/fkn stupid

I'm sorry, in this state being Pagan isn't something you proudly pronounce and would probably get you more time than drugs if they could actually prosecute for that. I laughed when I read this because she was so bat shit crazy/fkn stupid
Not necessarily.
We are at the stage where people will HAVE to listen to an expert in the occult, maybe even a wiccan priestess. Or two.
True, we are still at the stage where people will only believe in the Christian God, but she cannot be prosecuted simply for being witch.

Not necessarily.
We are at the stage where people will HAVE to listen to an expert in the occult, maybe even a wiccan priestess. Or two.
True, we are still at the stage where people will only believe in the Christian God, but she cannot be prosecuted simply for being witch.
which is good, but still, I was just amazed at her even trying to use that to rationalize her crown bags of points.

When I was a teenager, I called Crown Royal bags “Slammer Sacks", because people have been using them for their goodies since as long as I can remember, and any cop who sees one knows damn well that they've found the mother-load.

ROTLF!! That's a new twist on the Wiccan Rede. "An it harm ye none, do ye methamphetamine." Sounds more like the Craft's Law of Three caught up w/her instead ('whatever you put out - pos. or neg. - will be thrice returned'). Apparently, she's been puttin' out the wrong thing. :asshat:[Insert meth pipe smiley]

Thanks for the update, Lori! Better put this breaking news in the Witchcraft/Wicca portion of my lecture every semester. The students will be thrilled! :joyful:

Btw, your man looks like an old pic of Anton LaVey. Might wanna check out Satanism... Naw, nevermind. They don't want all your good P.R. either, lol. :vamp:

Last edited:
Ok, I have studied Wiccan and Paganism
I am a Pagan, if anything, marijuana and magic mushrooms would be something a practitioner would use....Pot because it is NATURAL and grows from the Earth. Shrooms, because it is NATURAL and can be a very spiritual experience lol. I have taken shrooms many times at festivals to get really into the rituals and dancing around the fire while on shrooms is an amazing experience!

But you do not HAVE to do any of these to be a "witch" or Wiccan or Pagan. No one should ever justify their addiction with their religion, that's a load of horse shit

This bitch needs a good swift kick to the face. BUT Karma is a cruel bitch sometimes so, lets just sit back and watch the show

Last edited:
Ok, I have studied Wiccan and Paganism
I am a Pagan, if anything, marijuana and magic mushrooms would be something a practitioner would use....Pot because it is NATURAL and grows from the Earth. Shrooms, because it is NATURAL and can be a very spiritual experience lol. I have taken shrooms many times at festivals to get really into the rituals and dancing around the fire while on shrooms is an amazing experience!

But you do not HAVE to do any of these to be a "witch" or Wiccan or Pagan. No one should ever justify their addiction with their religion, that's a load of horse shit

This bitch needs a good swift kick to the face. BUT Karma is a cruel bitch sometimes so, lets just sit back and watch the show

Speaking of, there are actually more than a few ppl around the globe (and here in the U.S., of course), who still use LSD and Peyote as spiritual aids to open different parts of the mind. True adherents generally only use it for spiritual experiences according to testimony. Was really popular with the Haight-Ashbury and Woodstock crowds back in the day.

Personally, I've always been too much of a control freak to do anything but try a few different drugs/hallucinogens once (ea.) when I was a teen except for smoking pot every once in awhile w/friends, but I did enjoy "interviewing" others while they fried, *L* In between bouts of nausea and a bad case of the heaves with the 3gm shrooms trial, I did think the tracers were pretty cool. :p

And, with a love of chemistry, botony and gardening, before I sold my last house, I had a hella "Kitchen Witch" medicinal, Circle, and culinary herb garden along w/my veggie and flower gardens for years. Only have a small one now with about a dozen favorites. Never used it myself, but have been told I make a helleva good "flying ointment." ;) :)

When I was a teenager, I called Crown Royal bags “Slammer Sacks", because people have been using them for their goodies since as long as I can remember, and any cop who sees one knows damn well that they've found the mother-load.
Since I was a teenager, in the late '60's early '70's, they've been the stash bags of choice!

Speaking of, there are actually more than a few ppl around the globe (and here in the U.S., of course), who still use LSD and Peyote as spiritual aids to open different parts of the mind. True adherents generally only use it for spiritual experiences according to testimony. Was really popular with the Haight-Ashbury and Woodstock crowds back in the day.

Personally, I've always been too much of a control freak to do anything but try a few different drugs/hallucinogens once (ea.) when I was a teen except for smoking pot every once in awhile w/friends, but I did enjoy "interviewing" others while they fried, *L* In between bouts of nausea and a bad case of the heaves with the 3gm shrooms trial, I did think the tracers were pretty cool. :p

And, with a love of chemistry, botony and gardening, before I sold my last house, I had a hella "Kitchen Witch" medicinal, Circle, and culinary herb garden along w/my veggie and flower gardens for years. Only have a small one now with about a dozen favorites. Never used it myself, but have been told I make a helleva good "flying ointment." ;) :)

I wish I had the property to have my own veggie/herb garden. If I was to plant them where I live now, people would just destroy my efforts or just steal everything. I planted flowers and kids and even grown ups picked them. I caught them all the time :( It upset me.
I have always been interested in botony, and chemistry. I should really get into more of it instead of dabbling every now and then :)

Will get back on topic right after this, Scout's Honor! *salute* :)

@KaOnA , I completely understand. With a public sidewalk running in front of my front yard, I ended up planting narcissus and hedge roses across the edge as a natural fence specifically for passersby to pick to help keep them from coming up into the yard. I used to love to see the happy faces of little ones picking a rose for their parent(s), and couples picking them to give to each other as they walked by. It was a win-win solution. You might want to consider one or more window gardens, or container gardening in 5 gal. buckets. You really don't need much. Re: how to's, I use an old set of hand-me-down diaries (herbal grimoire), but here's the popular compendium a lot of ppl use:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0875421229?pc_redir=1413928524&robot_redir=1

I guarantee there won't be a recipe for meth cooks in there. :D :rolleyes:

What a dipshit. She should get extra time for being such a moron.

Wiccans seem especially uppity and annoying when it comes to bitching and whining when their religious rights are supposedly stamped on.

Not necessarily.
no offense hun as it depends on where you live and were raised but the fundies are coming up in force and getting more and more radical and every case like this makes everyone look bad and is an embarrassment. This really is not a pro pagan area and wanted to share this article with you as it pisses me off when you try to google Sambain the first link that comes up equates Samhain with satanism: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...l&utm_source=Alert-politics&utm_content=Title

no offense hun as it depends on where you live and were raised but the fundies are coming up in force and getting more and more radical and every case like this makes everyone look bad and is an embarrassment. This really is not a pro pagan area and wanted to share this article with you as it pisses me off when you try to google Sambain the first link that comes up equates Samhain with satanism: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...l&utm_source=Alert-politics&utm_content=Title
No offense taken. I know there are people out there who refuse to listen, refuse to educate themselves.

No offense taken. I know there are people out there who refuse to listen, refuse to educate themselves.
what's worse is they are being shoveled large bushels of bs and don't realize it, there's a couple of preachers around here I would love to burn a cross on their front lawn and friends will tell me their sermons and it's insane and people buy into it

what's worse is they are being shoveled large bushels of bs and don't realize it, there's a couple of preachers around here I would love to burn a cross on their front lawn and friends will tell me their sermons and it's insane and people buy into it
Ever read Terry Goodkind? He has Wizard's Rules in each of his books. These rules can be applied to everyday life.
"People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”
"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.”

nope, can't say I've ever read anything of them, but sad to say sometimes have to agree with the above

Back