• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
hvnz4o.jpg

Megan Davis Hoelting, 31, was arrested for allegedly breaking and entering into the home of a male friend of her husband and sexually assaulting the man.​
[...
Texas woman was arrested after allegedly breaking into the home of her husband's friend and sexually assaulting him
[....]
In her fourth arrest this month, Megan Davis Hoelting, 31, was charged with burglary with the intent of sexual offense Tuesday.

Hoelting told police that, in just a nightgown, she snuck into her husband's friend's bedroom while he was sleeping Monday night, according to a felony criminal complaint obtained
[...]
Hoelting said she took off her nightgown and, in just underwear, got into the man's bed. She said she wrapped her legs around the man's waist and kissed him
[....]
The man said he woke up to find someone on top of him, "fondling his genitals" and "attempting to perform fellatio upon him,"
[....]
He said he did not know who it was at first and had to use a flashlight application on his phone to find out, according to police. He said he soon realized it was his friend's wife with "her breasts exposed" who had put his penis in her mouth.
[...]
told Hoetling to get off of him and leave the house. He said he called police when she refused to leave.

Hoelting has been held in county jail since Monday night.

She was arrested three other times this month. She was collared for alleged theft Oct. 14, alleged assault Oct. 16 and alleged public intoxication Oct. 21.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ally-assaults-friend-police-article-1.1993840
her FB
2uqzxhd.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/megan.hoelting?fref=ts

It will certainly make for awkward conversation when the buddies meet up for a beer!

"Sorry dude, I know your wife has been having some drug problems, but she looks too much like a tranny for me to let it go any further."

Haha! So the guy let the "anonymous bulgular blow job" continue while he fumbled with his phone and found the flashlight?! Kinda rolling the dice there, guy!

He said he did not know who it was at first and had to use a flashlight application on his phone to find out, according to police. He said he soon realized it was his friend's wife with "her breasts exposed" who had put his penis in her mouth.
[...]
told Hoetling to get off of him and leave the house. He said he called police when she refused to leave.

smh..........You stupid, stupid man !! ....What the fuck is wrong with you !!!........The pussy was right there !!!..........fuck !

No indictment for her forced fellatio...

Megan Rae Davis, a 31-year-old Round Rock woman, won't be indicted for attempting to sexually assault her husband's friend in October 2014, according to Williamson County court records.

Davis, also know as Megan Hoelting, had admitted to police that she entered the unidentified man's home and wrapped her legs around him while he slept in bed, the Austin American-Statesman reported in October

The 31-year-old refused to leave the man's house after he woke up to her trying to perform a sexual act on him and told her to leave, according to the American-Statesman. Davis was nude save a pair of panties, the newspaper reported.

http://m.mysanantonio.com/news/loca...-who-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-6228947.php

No means NO you f**kin skank whore.

Williamson County grand jury "no billed" the case

Serious fuckingly!! She admitted she broke in, wrapped her legs around him and wouldn't leave. How much more evidence would you need to convict a man doing the same thing to a woman. Two-faced hypocritical bastards:finger:

Apparently this guy knew way to much about this woman and said "I don't think so". Kudos for him and he might be a very happily married man. Regardless she needs the same treatment a man would get for sexual assault. I hope her husband has left her behind by now. She might bring home something that he catches and can't get off with a Brillo pad or antibiotics. What a piece of trash.

Maybe the victim decided that he didn't want to press charges. Perhaps he didn't want to go through the hassle of court or maybe he felt sorry for his buddy with the crazy wife?

I'd be the first to cry double standard and rant about how the system doesn't give a shit when a male is victimized by a female(although it seems some folks here beatme to it). However, it's possible the victim in this case decided not to play ball with investigators. This was his friends wife afterall, perhaps he didn't feel right about putting her and their family through a rape trial and possible sex crime conviction. Never a bad thing for at least some members of society to to aproach a situation in a calm and open minded manner.

Yes, alcohol can ruin your life as surely as "bath salts." Maybe if she gets sober she can stop embarrasing herself and breaking the hearts of those who love her...

so am i gonna be the bitter member here and point out the fact that she is gonna look like droopy dog in about four years? well fine then...*waves hand* i said it....

Back