• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
9r4p3o.jpg

Paul Aronson, an 85-year-old Manhattan man who was allegedly tied up and robbed by twin teenage sisters he met on the site Seeking Arrangement, leaves his Murray Hill brownstone Friday.
30bdy7q.jpg
Seeking Arrangement: Paul Aronson met the twins on the sugar daddy dating site Seeking Arrangement
[...]
85-year-old New York wannabe playboy was allegedly robbed by twin teenage sisters he met on a sugar daddy dating site called Seeking Arrangement.

Paul Aronson, 85, who hoped to get lucky on his date was tied to a coffee table for 20 hours after he took 17-year-old twins Shalaine and Shaina Foster to dinner where he is accused of providing them with alcoholic beverages.
[...]
Foster sisters were charged on Monday with kidnapping, robbery, burglary, larceny, and assault.
The girl's, who both have criminal records, were held without bail
[...]
reports that when Aronson excitedly took the girls back to his brownstone on 38th street, he served them a few more drinks before the girls turned the table on him and robbed him after tying him up with zip ties.
[...]
Foster twins allegedly stole his credit cards and also $470 in cash and then went shopping for make-up.
[...]
was later found tied up on the floor by a friend. That's when Aronson called the cops.
[...]
spoke to the girls' brother outside the courtroom
[...]
'The story sounds f****ed up,' he said.

'But it’s also an 85-year-old wealthy man who basically has these young girls like they’re in a candy store,'
[...]
'We know he bought them liquor and intoxicated them and took him back to the house.'

Reporters also spoke the twins' mother who is denying all accusations against her daughters.

'These are 17-year-old girls ... college-bound, upstanding citizens,' said their overwhelmed mother.

'They’re not sleazy girls at all, whatsoever. It’s going to ruin their lives forever.'

'I don’t know what to say other than this is horrible,'
[...]
Shaina has one felony arrest for possession of a sealed instrument (alcoholic beverage) plus one sealed arrest.

Shalaine was arrested last April for introduction of prison contraband in addition to two sealed arrests.
[...]
the age of consent in 17 in New York, the website Seekingarrangement.com states that all members must be over the age of 18.

Aronson signed up for the website on October 1 where he encountered Shaina.
[...]
Aronson invited her to dinner, to his delight, she showed up with Shalaine.
[...]
site defines a sugar daddy as, 'Successful men and women who know what they want. They’re driven, and enjoy attractive company by their side. Money isn’t an issue, thus they are generous when it comes to supporting a Sugar Baby.'
[...]
sugar baby is described as, ‘Attractive people looking for the finer things in life. They appreciate exotic trips and gifts. Sugar Babies get to experience a luxurious lifestyle, and meet wealthy people on a regular basis.’
[....]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...et-sugar-daddy-dating-site.html#ixzz3H7OZwhnj
85-year-old man robbed, tied up by twin teenage sisters he met on dating website: officials
Paul Aronson met Shalaine Foster on the site www.seekingarrangement.com and had a dinner date with her twin sister, Shaina, according to court papers. When back at his E. 38th St. home, the pair tied him up and robbed him of his wallet and $470 in cash, authorities said Friday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...et-dating-website-officials-article-1.1986234

Okay. First question is did they present themselves as being 17 years old? If so, he should have known it was a set up and should not have given them booze and he's borderline pedo. He also should not have been surprised that he got robbed.

This is a tough one for me. On one hand he's an old perv that should know better. And it's sick to think that he would want teenagers. I mean, what's wrong with a couple of chicks in their 20s?

On the other hand, I have a soft spot for senior citizens being taken advantage of. And if they presented themselves as being in their 20s then he gave them alcohol thinking they were of age and it's a Sugar Daddy site. Of course there's an understanding there.

*torn*

"college-bound, upstanding citizens" with felony records at age 17? Uh huh, mama. And your son's a good boy who don't run wit' no gang...

I can just imagine his thoughts when the first zip tie went on. OOH, we going to play that game, I hope'd they use a silk tie, but this'll do...Wait girls, not like that. Girls..Girls..Oh Sh***

Glad you're still rompy and randy at 85, Paul, although I'm not exactly crazy about your age range as @Melicious mentioned, but at your age, dear Octogenarian, I'd think you'd have learned the old chestnut, "If it sounds too good to be true..." A big swing and a miss there, buddy.

Yet another example of a trash ass family who believes their kids can do no wrong. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

This old guy is a fucking idiot though and i have no sympathy for him.

9r4p3o.jpg

Paul Aronson, an 85-year-old Manhattan man who was allegedly tied up and robbed by twin teenage sisters he met on the site Seeking Arrangement, leaves his Murray Hill brownstone Friday.
30bdy7q.jpg
Seeking Arrangement: Paul Aronson met the twins on the sugar daddy dating site Seeking Arrangement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...et-sugar-daddy-dating-site.html#ixzz3H7OZwhnj
85-year-old man robbed, tied up by twin teenage sisters he met on dating website: officials
Paul Aronson met Shalaine Foster on the site www.seekingarrangement.com and had a dinner date with her twin sister, Shaina, according to court papers. When back at his E. 38th St. home, the pair tied him up and robbed him of his wallet and $470 in cash, authorities said Friday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...et-dating-website-officials-article-1.1986234

Stupid, old, fuck .. :rolleyes:

Pictured: Playboy, 85, and the 17-year-old twins who 'tied him to his coffee table for 20 HOURS and stole his credit cards' after meeting on sugar daddy dating site

• Paul Aronson, 85, was tied to a coffee table for 20 hours after he took 17-year-old twins Shalaine and Shaina Foster to dinner and drinks
  • Aronson met them on the sugar daddy dating site Seeking Arrangement
  • The Foster sisters were charged on Monday with kidnapping, robbery, burglary, larceny, and assault and already have criminal records
  • Aronson took the girls to his house after dinner hoping to get lucky and that's where they allegedly tied him up and took $470 and his credit cards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807332/Man-85-tied-20-HOURS-robbed-wining-dining-17-year-old-twin-sisters-met-sugar-daddy-dating-site.html#ixzz3HDIy4Eyz
htfqt1.jpg

Shalaine Foster 17​

Reporters also spoke the twins' mother who is denying all accusations against her daughters.
'These are 17-year-old girls ... college-bound, upstanding citizens,' said their overwhelmed mother.
'They’re not sleazy girls at all, whatsoever. It’s going to ruin their lives forever.'
'I don’t know what to say other than this is horrible,'
[...]
Shaina has one felony arrest for possession of a sealed instrument (alcoholic beverage) plus one sealed arrest.
Shalaine was arrested last April for introduction of prison contraband in addition to two sealed arrests.
[...]
I got lost between "upstanding citizens" and their arrest records.

OK, fuck these cruel bitches. They are not remotely victims, but victimizers. Using a website like that makes it pretty clear what all parties agree to in their relationship, should one develop. Why should he have to be slut-shamed over this? Can you imagine how long it's been since anyone has given this man a simple hug, or even touched his hand outside of a medical exam. He wanted to cop some willing feels, maybe see some boobage without feeling total rejection, and have someone in his life.

At least one of these predatory girls created a profile on that site, and accepted a date with him. She lured him, and brought her sister for back up. I'm willing to bet that his age played a major role, and they would not have taken on a "Sugar Daddy" in his 30-40's.

Ziptied over a coffee table for 20 hours, they could have inadvertently killed him

I totally agree...these gals could be facing much worse charges if this man hadn't been found when he was. The mother of these girls needs to get a grip. Her girls are not who she believes them to be. This was a pretty diabolical plan. This was premeditated. They are evil twins. Pretty manipulative and cunning for 17 yr old's.

so, i'm confused. it says they went out for dinner and drinks, does that mean they were served at the bar? maybe they had fake IDs and he thought they were in their 20s...... food for thought

This is terrible and tragic and hilarious all at once.

Thankful that Mr Aronson didn't die, and really hoping the twins' mother can cope with the upcoming trial.

First off, Jack, behave yourself! lol. 2nd, I agree with Jack, to an extent. Yeah, these girls seem like the trashy kind and the families seem either stupid or think everybody else is stupid enough to believe the girls were innocent victims. BUT... This man just wanted simple human contact so he knows he's not just a "thing" that others have to put up with. Poor old man. I feel sorry for him. These girls need to be punished for this.

If hes that stupid to invite people he doesnt know that he met online he frickin deserves it old perv! He should have went to a get together for old people i know they have them at churchs ect., instead of trying to fuck two teenagers!

Just curious.... what upstanding, college-bound, not sleazy 17 YEAR OLD girl advertises herself on a website?! And who the hell did she think she was going to meet? Prince Charming?! The fuck? I don't know statistics but my guess would be at least 75% of the males on that site are pervs. Most guys worth a shit aren't out trolling for a date online.

I have twin sisters, and let me tell you...twins get into lots of trouble. Imagine having a partner in crime that always has your back. Luckily, my sisters never did dumb shit like this...just skipped school and switched classes with each other.

Shaina has one felony arrest for possession of a sealed instrument (alcoholic beverage)

That makes no sense. Minor in possession a felony? Bullshit

Shalaine was arrested last April for introduction of prison contraband

Now it makes sense. Smuggling bottles of whiskey in your vagina and sneaking them to your boyfriend in prison is a felony. I wonder if she put that on her application to Harvard under 'Extracurricular Activities'?

That makes no sense. Minor in possession a felony? Bullshit

Now it makes sense. Smuggling bottles of whiskey in your vagina and sneaking them to your boyfriend in prison is a felony. I wonder if she put that on her application to Harvard under 'Extracurricular Activities'?

I'm sure mom can give us the scoop, lol.

Twin teen girls indicted in 'sugar daddy' robbery targeting 85-year-old: prosecutors
Shalaine and Shaina Foster, both 17, were arrested last week on charges including kidnapping, assault and grand larceny for the supposed shady shenanigans at Paul Aronson’s E. 38th St. townhouse earlier this month. Court papers say one of the sisters connected with Aronson, 85, on the website Seekingarrangement.com.
Two teenage twins accused of tying up and robbing a randy 85-year-old “sugar daddy” have been indicted on criminal charges related to the kinky caper, prosecutors said Monday.

Shalaine and Shaina Foster, both 17, were arrested last week on charges including kidnapping, burglary, robbery, assault and grand larceny for the supposed shady shenanigans
[....]
Court papers say one of the sisters connected with Aronson on the website Seekingarrangement.com.
[...]
Their case was presented to a grand jury Friday and official notice of the indictment was filed Monday. The exact indictment charges are not yet known.

Shalaine's lawyer Brian Kennedy said his client denied participating in any attack on the elderly “daddy.”

“Shaina is the one who met this guy at least one time prior. My client was just there by happenstance,” he said outside the courtroom
[...]
Kennedy said that the alleged victim gave the underage girls Bacardi Razz and had impure expectations from his meetup with the sisters.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...r-daddy-robbery-prosecutors-article-1.1988737

If hes that stupid to invite people he doesnt know that he met online he frickin deserves it old perv! He should have went to a get together for old people i know they have them at churchs ect., instead of trying to fuck two teenagers!
You're supposed to be of age to sell yourse, uh, meet a nice older man on that site. This was Shania's second meet up with him.

Back