• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DISREGARDED

Here's the real deal Holyfield! I'm not a fancy chic, and I'll definitely be inaccurate with my grammatical skills!

Don't confuse me with the groupie type mentality as I do not fall in line just cuz it's the popular decision. I definitely walk to a beat of my own drum, and will not shy away because others may not like my beat!

I Believe each crime has a story that lead up to the result! If we want to be better, we do better by researching their stories and learn how to protect future children from being victimized! If it means absorbing some casted stones, so be it! If I was able to protect and serve the worlds greatest nation then I can endure a few dislikes, dumbs, and WTFs. You'll get what you give!

I've met some great peeps out on this site! I appreciate the intent and common interests! Thanks for having me!

Here's the real deal Holyfield! I'm not a fancy chic, and I'll definitely be inaccurate with my grammatical skills!

Don't confuse me with the groupie type mentality as I do not fall in line just cuz it's the popular decision. I definitely walk to a beat of my own drum, and will not shy away because others may not like my beat!

I Believe each crime has a story that lead up to the result! If we want to be better, we do better by researching their stories and learn how to protect future children from being victimized! If it means absorbing some casted stones, so be it! If I was able to protect and serve the worlds greatest nation then I can endure a few dislikes, dumbs, and WTFs. You'll get what you give!

I've met some great peeps out on this site! I appreciate the intent and common interests! Thanks for having me!

Anyone who protects and serves our nation is awesome to me....thank you for your service, and welcome!

...and I will try to refrain from correcting any grammatical issues. Lucky you - you got @Nell's 'special' gif ;)
good! I'm sure the Grammar Nazis will lynch me first but willing to protect all other like minded people! Now to share my stolen pic from another DD poster [when I sww this almost pissed my pants laughing
263bbec66d658ba0d962dc655b429e9c14fe15afcd9e4598db25ef316d34b0f0.jpg

Latest posts

Back