• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

addm

stunned cunt
Not much on this but its pretty straight forward. Poor kid.

BEIJING – A bear in central China has bitten off the arm of a 9-year-old boy who tried to feed it through its cage

[...]the attack happened Saturday afternoon

[...]. The boy managed to push his arm through the bear’s cage to feed it when the bear bit him.

A doctor [...] said Sunday that he lost his entire right arm, which had to be amputated.

[...]
http://globalnews.ca/news/1622727/bear-bites-boys-arm-off-in-chinese-zoo/

What kind of zoo allows visitors so close to bear enclosures that this kid could stick his arm through the cage? I should add, what kind of zoo has bears in a cage? That bear was probably both hungry and angry.

What kind of zoo allows visitors so close to bear enclosures that this kid could stick his arm through the cage? I should add, what kind of zoo has bears in a cage? That bear was probably both hungry and angry.
Maybe a private zoo or exotic animal farm

When you're already squinting to see the damn thing I guess you got to get pretty close to get a clear view:crack:

Are there uncensored pics of the kid? All i can find are bullshit censored ones, not sure what the point is in even putting such pics up, can't make out a damn thing. Worthless.

God forbid the media refrains from protecting people from seeing such imagery. Wouldn't want someone to see a story like this and become too terrified of ever trying anything remotely similar, gotta save them from that. Bullshit.

I thought that the Chinese were supposed to be among the absolute smartest in the world? My 9 year old knows not to stick his arm in a Goddamn bear cage. Hell, so do my younger children.

Back