• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
You definitely don't get to see anything that beautiful in Oklahoma! Although we have great landscape in some parts!
Judging by coeds I've seen on tv at Sooners games....yeah!

No selfies? You obviously have a nice body, but is your face acceptable? :angelic:

Ha ha. Yeah I got the gap tooth Letterman look going on so average at best. She's out of my league and doesn't seem to mind though.

14871574647_51a92eb12a_o.jpg

Judging by coeds I've seen on tv at Sooners games....yeah!

Ha ha. Yeah I got the gap tooth Letterman look going on so average at best. She's out of my league and doesn't seem to mind though.

14871574647_51a92eb12a_o.jpg
That's a cute pic. Thank you, for sharing!!!

Are there a couple of these threads going around? Eh, what the hell.

I took this picture because I was actually checking my makeup with my camera (which I frequently do) and the bad light made me look movie starish.

2prabs7.jpg

But this is more me...

358nkhs.jpg

Picture looks washed out because I wear a lot of makeup as evidenced by these images and I sometimes forget to clean the forward-facing lens. :p

This is a picture of Mickey Mouse on my arm. I get lots of interesting bruises in interesting places. I once woke up with a bruise on my leg in the shape of Florida.

45553_1572688714133_5417512_n1.jpg
That reminds me of our unit song...
F. U. C.
See ya real soon...
K. E. D.
D? We dicked you!
A. G. A. I. N...
Fucked again...
Mickey Mouse!
Fucked again...
Mickey Mowse!<-Korean accent version
Oh, my avatar is me in a '34 replica Biplane

Me & my hubs (we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary Sept. 1st!)
wpEGjgT.jpg

I took my middle daughter to a PBR show for her b'day (not easy to find bull riding in NH, but it was what she wanted!)
VBHceVwl.jpg

I took this picture because I was actually checking my makeup with my camera (which I frequently do) and the bad light made me look movie starish.

2prabs7.jpg

But this is more me...

358nkhs.jpg

Picture looks washed out because I wear a lot of makeup as evidenced by these images and I sometimes forget to clean the forward-facing lens. :p
You have AMAZING eyebrows... I wish I was talented with makeup!

2prabs7.jpg

But this is more me...

358nkhs.jpg

You don't look like an MMA fighter! (that's a compliment)

bpAbrfa.jpg

I had to post this one because I'm a little self conscious now. This one was me about 6 years and 30 lbs ago. Damn I hate getting old!!
The handsome devil I'm standing next to was the local bar fixture who unfortunately passed a few years ago

Back