• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Rach. There are people who are wired wrong. And the moral compass is off kilter. I bet, that the mom molested her son, and sent pics to the dad, as in a fuck you, this is what happens when you hurt me.. He kept them, not for enjoyment, but for the "upper hand". That's maybe why she told her family what she did, and then backed out of it as "Im kidding", as he threatened to show them the pics beforehand. I think he wanted to deal with this quietly, and keep her in check.

He was a dark and twisted fuck, even back in the day. I'm not saying she was a good person or anything either. His family hired him an attorney, her family isn't around and she had a public defender. I don't really buy the revenge story, think that is more him trying to get off lighter or place the blame. Either way they both deserve to die behind bars.

He was a dark and twisted fuck, even back in the day. I'm not saying she was a good person or anything either. His family hired him an attorney, her family isn't around and she had a public defender. I don't really buy the revenge story, think that is more him trying to get off lighter or place the blame. Either way they both deserve to die behind bars.
Do you know these "people" personally?

I would love to hear all about them, if you don't mind!

And, WELCOME!

Sadly yes, I used to hang out with them back in 2006-7. I always knew there was something off about him but am completely shocked that she turned out to be a monster too. He was a pervert, every other sentence out of his mouth was sexual. He used to tell stories about his friend jerking off his dog for drugs. They used to fight, BAD, and bring others into their fights. That is why I stopped talking to them. She contacted me in 2011 needing a friend, we spoke once. She told my husband and I about how they still didn't get along and he had been cheating on her. I gave her a card for a divorce attorney, he found out, flipped out, called me with threats, so again I stopped talking to her.

I almost feel guilty, like she needed a friend. I feel horrible for their son and wish I could have done something to save him. Trust me if I had any idea about this sick shit I would have been the first to report it.

Sadly yes, I used to hang out with them back in 2006-7. I always knew there was something off about him but am completely shocked that she turned out to be a monster too. He was a pervert, every other sentence out of his mouth was sexual. He used to tell stories about his friend jerking off his dog for drugs. They used to fight, BAD, and bring others into their fights. That is why I stopped talking to them. She contacted me in 2011 needing a friend, we spoke once. She told my husband and I about how they still didn't get along and he had been cheating on her. I gave her a card for a divorce attorney, he found out, flipped out, called me with threats, so again I stopped talking to her.

I almost feel guilty, like she needed a friend. I feel horrible for their son and wish I could have done something to save him. Trust me if I had any idea about this sick shit I would have been the first to report it.
Holy crap. Well, I mean, you knew he was a shit, but honestly, who knows an obnoxious creep like that is hurting his kids? Don't blame yourself. The parents/abusers are at fault, not you.

I didn't even hear about this until about a week ago and it has been haunting me since. You hear about these sickos on the news and such but never expect to know them. I will rest better after they have both been sentenced.

welcome to the demon @shocked ...please dont beat yourselfup... theres no way you couldve known how they really were... and i dont blame you for cutting ties after asshole threatened you... you had to think about you and your familys safety... and thank you for the additional info on them

Caleb is due for sentencing on October 1st 2014.

Candice's trial by jury is set for September 9th 2014.

I looked up the info on www.nebraska.gov - district court, Sarpy county, by their last name

I knew them, and I am very saddened that their son has suffered so much at the hands of people that were supposed to protect and love him the most in this world.

I can only hope that prison will be very uncomfortable and suffering for them.

An ex coworker of mine once put Nair in her husband's shampoo. I thought that was an AWESOME revenge tactic! Just had to share.

I hope these 2 sick fucks get the maximum allowable sentences...and even that would be too good for them.

Sometimes revenge is best served cold. Her whole statement about getting revenge is a bunch of sick bullshit. It's just a twisted excuse that doesn't make any sense or make her look any better.

Say a prayer for this poor kid. I hope he is getting the help he needs to deal with this. Being sexually violated at such a young age is devastating. I can't imagine such a thing done by your own parents.The statistics of further damage and self destruction later in life are well evident. I hope he is getting professional help. It's not fair that his life has been ruined and jeopardized at such a young age.

Caleb and Candice will get what they deserve. They should live. Live with all those nasty, perverted, sick things that they have done. Be marked for the rest of their fucked up existence, so everyone will know what deeds they have done in the dark.

:dontknow:

Uhhhh. Hmmm. When I wanted to get back at my ex for cheating on me, I wrote "cheater" "whore" "slut" "asshole" and some other things, on his car and car windows with the greasiest lipstick I had in my purse. No damage, not a chargeable crime since it wipes off, but still a pain in the ass, with the added shame element.

I had thought of and decided against: smashing all the windows, slashing the tires, tearing off the under glow, stealing the sound system, ripping apart the upholstery, killing him, killing all the skanks that knew we were together but fucked him anyway, driving his car into the river, driving his car into a bridge abutment at high speed and hoping I lived, trashing our apartment and leaving, stabbing a hole in his lame ass water bed and flooding the apartments below, and I'm sure there were a myriad of other plans.

Funny how I never stumbled upon the ol' "rape our kid to get even" plan. I'm so behind the times.

yep because thats what separates the insanes from the functioning people in insane society. you can think and fantasize any kind of crazy revenge as long as you dont act on it. the beyond any kind of sanity person such as the "mother" in the case should never have had any living being to care for.
it also mentioned animal indecency was involved. sick sick people. i just hope they stay locked up for the rest of their lives and that their victims can recover.

Last edited:

from the above link

[...]

Sarpy County Public Defender Tom Strigenz said the woman was controlled by an abusive husband who called her names and had her sleep with other men and women. Strigenz said she did so in an effort to save their marriage.

“This case is about abuse — but abuse to (the woman)” as well, Strigenz said.

The 33-year-old woman’s trial started Tuesday in Sarpy County District Court. She faces charges of first-degree sexual assault, incest, two counts of visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct and child abuse.

[...]

the evidence will show that the woman was willing and that “it was her choice to do these despicable things to her son.”

[...]

He has pleaded no contest to first-degree sexual assault, visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct and child abuse. He will face up to 105 years in prison at sentencing next month.

Miralles said the boy was sexually assaulted on many occasions for a year and a half, starting when he was just 4 years old. She said the boy suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and has nightmares about his mother.

[...]

After the boy’s birth, Strigenz said, the woman’s husband became even more controlling and abusive, forcing her to have sex with more men and women and telling her he and their son would be better off if she killed herself.

[...]

[...]

Bellevue Police Sgt. Andy Jashinske testified this week that even before the case began, the family’s name was well-known at the department because of an ongoing dispute members had with neighbors.

The woman’s father- and mother-in-law testified that their son and daughter-in-law regularly created drama. According to the mother-in-law, it was never clear if they were high on drugs or pointing the finger at one another.

Now they are pointing the finger at each other at trial.

The woman’s husband, who has pleaded no contest to three charges relating to sexually assaulting their son, testified against his wife. He said he saw her sexually assault their son on more than one occasion, but never told authorities.

[...]

Although prosecutors argue that she willingly assaulted her son, the defense says she was forced to do it by her husband and that she herself was also a victim. The jury trial is expected to continue today and into next week.

According to Bellevue police, officers were called to the house 36 times for complaints such as a verbal disturbance, child abuse and loud music. The complaints were made between November 2009 and the couple’s arrest last year.

Jashinske, who works in the unit that investigates crimes against children, said officers had gone to the house so frequently that it was “enough for me to hear about it.”

[...]

Prosecutors say the assaults started when the boy was 4 years old.

[...]

The first time, according to the husband, he saw inappropriate touching. The husband said his wife told him that they were “just playing” and that it was a big joke that had progressed.

The husband said he suggested his wife talk to somebody about it. He said she blamed her Xanax and Ambien use and “begged for forgiveness.”

Months later, he said, he saw his wife sexually assaulting their son after his bath. The husband said he asked her if he could take a video “for later viewing” and she gave her permission. She later deleted the recording, he said.

When asked why he didn’t stop his wife during the act and instead recorded it, he testified that his wife kept threatening to turn him in to police and he wanted evidence that she was the perpetrator.

[...]

Authorities started investigating in late 2012 after the woman told her in-laws that she and her husband sexually assaulted the boy. The in-laws went to law enforcement, though the boy’s mother later recanted, saying she made it up because she was mad at her husband.

[...]

At the trial, the father-in-law said his grandson was violent. He said the boy drew pictures of blood, and faces with frowns, not smiles, and showed sexual behavior no child should.

The husband testified that he initially denied seeing his wife sexually assault their son because he “was trying to protect my wife and myself.”

“I was trying to keep my family intact,” he said.

[...]

Prosecutors at one point played an audio recording of an argument between the husband and the wife. In court, he glared at his wife. She sat at the defense table, crying.

In the recording, the woman screams at her husband to “take the (expletive) kid” and “get out.”

The child asks: “Why doesn’t mommy love me anymore?”

The husband responds: “She does.”

The wife shouts back: “I don’t love anybody” and “I hope you all (expletive) die.

In a recorded call at the Sarpy County Jail and a letter, the husband and wife said they believed someone coached their son to allege the abuse.

[...]

“Either way,” the woman wrote in a letter to her husband, “I’m (expletive) and so are you.”

http://m.omaha.com/news/crime/belle...b49-3b83-52a9-8ff9-0ccad51d5e58.html?mode=jqm

This is a much more detailed article that I found, about her conviction and trial details.

from the above link

A Bellevue woman was convicted Tuesday of sexually assaulting her son, ending a horrific case in which prosecutors say both parents victimized their child.

After a weeklong trial and just a few hours of deliberation, a jury in Sarpy County District Court found the woman guilty of all counts she was facing. Before the trial began, she pleaded guilty to indecency with an animal, another charge that had been part of the case.

[...]

The husband earlier pleaded no contest to three charges relating to sexual assault of their son. He faces up to 105 years in prison at sentencing next month.

The mother suffered a traumatic life herself, had a horrible marriage and was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder with dissociative features,

[...]

Public Defender Tom Strigenz asked the jury to question whether she knowingly committed the abuse. He called the woman a victim at the hands of her husband, who forced her to assault their son.

Prosecutors told the jury that even if the woman was a victim, that isn’t a legal defense and doesn’t explain why she would assault her son.

[...]

“(The woman) is not the victim,” she said. “(Her son) is the victim.”

The woman was convicted of first- degree sexual assault of a child, incest, two counts of visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct and child abuse.

Prosecutors allege that she sexually assaulted her son starting when he was 3 years old.

[...]

According to prosecutors, the woman told her father-in-law that she and her husband sexually assaulted the boy and that she did it to save her marriage. The woman recanted minutes later, saying she made it up to hurt her husband because she was mad at him.

[...]

The woman and her husband were arrested in February 2013 after their son disclosed the abuse to a therapist. At the time, the boy had already been removed from their care.

During the woman’s trial that started last week, jurors heard testimony and saw evidence from the woman’s life and sexual relationship with her husband. The testimony also included conflicting opinions about the woman’s mental state.

Kirk Newring, a private practice clinical psychologist, testified that the woman suffered from PTSD with dissociative features stemming from being raped at a young age, witnessing physical abuse and being sexually coerced in her marriage.

Newring defined dissociative features as being physically present but not mentally present and said people with such features may not be able to recount periods of time.

But Dr. Klaus Hartmann, a psychiatrist for the Lincoln Regional Center, where the woman spent a couple of months, testified that he found no signs of dissociation after examining the woman. Instead, he said he treated her for depression and anxiety.

On Tuesday, prosecutor Hansen urged the jury to consider that the woman admitted in court that she assaulted her son because she said her husband told her he’d find someone else who would if she didn’t. Hansen said the woman did so willingly.

“She made that choice,” Hansen said. Adding later, “It was a bad choice.”

Sarpy County Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Miralles said it wasn’t until the husband’s cellphone was found, containing evidence of the woman sexually assaulting her son, that the woman stopped denying the accusations.

[...]

Strigenz said the assault happened, but the woman’s story changed because she didn’t remember anything about it and she was trying to make sense of how such evidence existed.

[...]

Miralles said that even if the woman suffered abuse, that was no excuse for her actions.

“You don’t get a free pass to molest your son,” she said.

Fuck this bitch with a razor wrapped baseball bat in her ass. Fuck her and her excuses, to have her little boy hear that she wished him dead makes her eligible for a bullet in her no good brain.

She raped him, not just once. Fuck everyone that is making excuses for her.

:( How can you hurt your baby that way.

Sarpy County Public Defender Tom Strigenz said the woman was controlled by an abusive husband who called her names
I hate this motherfucking excuse because that's all it is. Weak, fucking piece of shit excuse for a human, I can't even call her a woman and I find it entirely too offensive to my sensibilites to call her a mother.

Oh, boo-fucking-who, so shegot called a few fucking names, how the fuck does that lessen her culpability in what happened to her child? IT DOESN'T! And it's a slap in the face to DV survuvors who protected their children!

How do they prove how disassociative she is? Because if there's multiple personalities going on defense is going to have a rough time getting a heavy sentence.

The mother-in-law said when it came to the fights, she never knew what to believe.

She said she was concerned for her grandson’s well-being, noting a time during the couple’s separation that her daughter-in-law went to the Bellevue house and began throwing away their son’s toys and possessions.

This is out of one of the articles I had posted previously.

I wonder what else she had planned for that poor baby, get rid of him too? The poor kid has PTSD and has nightmares about his monster of a mother. Just sad, very sad.

Goes to show you just never really know people. I can't believe I knew such poor excuses for human beings.

Candice is being sentenced on November 24th and Caleb on October 1st.

How do they prove how disassociative she is? Because if there's multiple personalities going on defense is going to have a rough time getting a heavy sentence.

The testimony also included conflicting opinions about the woman’s mental state.

Kirk Newring, a private practice clinical psychologist, testified that the woman suffered from PTSD with dissociative features stemming from being raped at a young age, witnessing physical abuse and being sexually coerced in her marriage.

Newring defined dissociative features as being physically present but not mentally present and said people with such features may not be able to recount periods of time.

But Dr. Klaus Hartmann, a psychiatrist for the Lincoln Regional Center, where the woman spent a couple of months, testified that he found no signs of dissociation after examining the woman. Instead, he said he treated her for depression and anxiety.

So she spent time at this place and was treated for depression and anxiety. Nothing else. I'm sure after a few months of observation their professional diagnosis would be accurate.

In the recording, the woman screams at her husband to “take the (expletive) kid” and “get out.”

The child asks: “Why doesn’t mommy love me anymore?”

The husband responds: “She does.”

The wife shouts back: “I don’t love anybody” and “I hope you all (expletive) die.”

THAT POOR BABY!!!! Still loved the mom and wanted her to love him even though she was an evil bitch. OMFG. this one really hurts me in the feelers. I hope this bitch and her sick fuck husband suffer greatly in prison. The only saving grace I can see is that this boy i sstill alive and has a chance at a better life.

"On Tuesday, prosecutor Hansen urged the jury to consider that the woman admitted in court that she assaulted her son because she said her husband told her he’d find someone else who would if she didn’t. Hansen said the woman did so willingly"

I'd kill a man for saying some shit like that! Sick fuckers!:mad:

Omaha World Herald
Wednesday October 1st, 2014

Man pleaded no contest to sexually assaulting son gets 32 to 65 years

A Sarpy County judge moved to lessen a father’s sexual abuse sentence because the man testified against his wife about their abuse against their son.

Wednesday, District Judge David Arterburn sentenced the man, who pleaded no contest earlier this year to charges relating to the sexual assault of the couple’s son, to 32 to 65 years in prison.

He had been facing up to 105 years for first-degree sexual assault, visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct and child abuse.

The man, 34, will be eligible for parole after 17 1/2 years, Arterburn said. He will get time served for almost two years he’s already spent incarcerated.

Prosecutors allege the man and his wife sexually assaulted and otherwise victimized their young son.

Prosecutors say the woman told her father-in-law of the abuse in 2012, and the in-laws went to authorities, which started an investigation. The boy later disclosed the abuse to his therapist.

As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped charges against the man that included first-degree sexual assault of a child and incest.

The woman’s case, meanwhile, went to a jury trial.

She was found guilty last month of several charges, including first-degree sexual assault of a child and incest. She faces up to life in prison, plus 125 years, at sentencing next month.

Deputy Sarpy County Attorney Stephanie Hansen said the man’s sentence was fair and just. She said it brings closure to the victim and a “very difficult and emotional two years.”

Hansen said Arterburn did a good job of explaining that this was “in the best interest” of the victim.

The man’s attorney, Ann Addison-Wageman, declined to comment.

Before the man’s sentence was read, the man said he would limit his statement to the court because news media was in the courtroom. He said his actions during his incarceration “speak louder than words ever could.”

Arterburn said he heard several different versions about what happened to the boy, including the wife’s assertion at her trial that the abuse was the man’s fault. Arterburn said that even if the man’s version were true, the father “showed poor judgment” by not stopping the abuse and protecting his child.

Arterburn told that man he decided on the sentence “because you helped your child” by testifying in the boy’s place. Arterburn said the man’s sentence would have been higher “had you not taken that initiative.”

Still, as his sentence was read, the man looked at his lawyer in disbelief.

In the end, Arterburn said he believed both the man and his wife used their son sexually. He said the boy’s version is “closest to the truth” because the boy has maintained his version over time, has said sexual things no child should know about and has acted out sexually as a result of the abuse.

Arterburn also cited the evidence in the form a picture of the woman assaulting the boy, which the father took and was used as evidence in the woman’s trial.

Arterburn said the look on the boy’s face showed that such acts were “part of his life” and that such acts were caused by both the woman and the man.

“I choose to believe (the boy),” Arterburn said.

Back