• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
They are so cute when I see them walking through the woods. I see the mom run then I see the single file line of babies scrambling to catch up to mom. So cute. I've never eaten them before. But I hear they are good. But I think I will just respect them as cute birds that run/waddle through the woods by my cottage lol

As far as I'm concerned there isn't enough meat on a quail to make it worthwhile. We only ate their eggs.

I love the ones with the little doodad on their head. They are crazy cute. Bob and weaving. omg...overdose of cute.
But, I cant eat their eggs. Seems there would be only enough to bake a cake in an EasyBake Oven.

If you do not want brown spotted shells, just put the eggs in vinegar and it comes right off. Maybe you'd like some mini Easter eggs, for instance.

Latest posts

Back