• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
6p21bb.jpg

1ftu7p.jpg
jkef4k.jpg

Jesse-Cole Shaver & Hades​
[...]
heroic pit bull saved an Oregon 8-year-old boy from a deadly bee attack after she dragged him to safety by the leg of his pants.

Jesse-Cole Shaver was playing with pals in an Oregon City forest
[...]
when one kicked a hive and unleashed a swarm of angry bees.

Most of his friends were able to escape from the danger by climbing up a steep embankment.

But Shaver couldn't get a secure footing — and ended up being stung an agonizing 24 times.
[..]
was then that his faithful pooch Hades arrived on the scene.
The brave pup grabbed his trouser leg and hauled him up the incline.

"Hades saw me and came and she dragged me up to the grass and stopped and let me crawl on her back and then took me to mom," Jesse-Cole told
[...]
Shaver and his 14-year-old sister, Jasmine, who is allergic to bee stings, were rushed to Willamette Falls Hospital.

Doctors removed the stings from the children's hair and they were released a few hours later.
Hades was also stung, but did not suffer any negative
[...]
Shaver's mom, who does not want to be named, said her son was "so grateful" for his dog for saving him.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r-old-boy-deadly-bee-attack-article-1.1923630

Our Lemmie was just as protective of our kids. He was a gorgeous blue merle with floppy ears, and the wussiest dog I've ever met! Our cats climbed all over him, napped under those ears, attempted to groom him and ate his food. He just sat sadly and went aaarrooo, whimper. He herded the kids around the yard and wouldn't let them go past the fence. Once he grabbed Katie's shirt tail and pulled her back into the yard (She wanted to pet the cow) while she howled. He would circle them and bump them with his huge mailbox-shaped head. I'll never find a better dog and he's waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

YAY! Finally a good story for the Pit Bulls!
This makes me happy!
My friends grandpas Great dane used to make sure we didn't get into too much trouble out in the back, if we had a bonfire going he would keep watch and keep us as far away from the fire as possible lol, it made making s'mores hard though

Back