• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
It has taken awhile, but the light is finally visible at the end of this stinky tunnel. We have gotten our screen printing solution narrowed down to a place right by my house, and someone very close to where Jaded lives. All we need now is the artwork.

So here's the question, if I wasn't able to start with some kickass piece of artwork for a shirt, and could only do a logo, would you be interested?

I am asking because I would like to print out around 100 shirts with a standard logo so I can see how all this is going to work in regards to pricing, ordering, shipping etc. Once my cherry has been popped, then future shirts will be a lot easier.

So if I were to do a logo first, what would you like to see? I always pictured the logo we use for the site (minus the baby) and maybe a tagline. I'm just not sure where to place it... front, back. etc.

Give us some feedback.

tank top, or basic T, with the Logo on the chest 'The Dreamin' Demon' and small print under that with 'the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill', OR Real. Life. Horror. Although personally I think the self-appointed buzzkill is funny :D

just make sure to make tanks for us girls its summer time :) Would proudly wear whatever design decided upon.

personally i think it would be kinda cool if we were able to order shirts personalized with our username on a sleeve or something. and would girl t's be optional? i hate regular t shirt sleeves that hang all low. if u know what i mean. also i would even order a hoodie. . . that would be sweet. . . got love for hoodies?

I recently ordered (it was a pain in the ass- but understandable) through this company: http://teespring.com
It allows you to pre-sell shirts before doing a print run- if you need a third option.

personally i think it would be kinda cool if we were able to order shirts personalized with our username on a sleeve or something. and would girl t's be optional? i hate regular t shirt sleeves that hang all low. if u know what i mean. also i would even order a hoodie. . . that would be sweet. . . got love for hoodies?

Probably not possible to personalize. Hoodies will be available, but probably not for the first run.

just make sure to make tanks for us girls its summer time :) Would proudly wear whatever design decided upon.

No doubt. Trying to figure out how to see what styles\sizes we will need before ordering the shirts so we are not left with a bunch of styles\sizes no one wants.

Maby start a thread with a poll, that way you can get an idea of what people would order. The first order keep it to 2 styles short sleeve and no sleeves.

I would love the option of spawn size

good idea!

Is that possible? Or would that jack up the price of production too much?

Welcome to my pain. That's all the stuff I am trying to figure out. There are so many ways I can do a simple logo.

I like just the front page logo - "The Dreamin' Demon" with the correct font. I would skip the '.com' part - it's more interesting without looking like a website ad, and interesting enough that people would find it anyway. I think red on black would be perfect. I'd buy one or two!

@Morbid
Sounds like u have picked a company, just wanted to throw in my big bro has an at home screen printing machine with inks and computer software. He has a full time job and just does canvas prints and shirts as a side for xtra cash, so it's not all corporate and shit. Plus he works for UPS, I wonder if they get a discount on shipping (sorry just thought of that).
Just wanted to put that out there.

I'm laughing at the "you've been front paged" because it's just an everyday thing for the mass of us that talk all the time to describe the potential of a bad day as "I'm about to be front paged if..." or similar variations.

I also asked about the scree name on the arm thing. He said that could be done in vinyl, which would drastically reduce the price of a personalized one. It would add just a few bucks instead of making an actual screen for each shirt.

Back