• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
.UserOffline { display:none !important; display:none; }
BostonBurns Insufferable Bastard Bold Member!
Okay. So if I walk up to a group of 20 black guys and say, "all of you go fuck your mothers," and they start beating my ass, is it a hate crime; of course not. If somebody warned me that the neighborhood isn't safe for whites as I'm approaching that group of guys, does THAT make it a hate crime; No. So it is possible that somebody could be beaten by a gang of another color and race not be a factor.

Thank you. Although i want to make it clear i'm not making any accusation that this marine said something that stupid and offensive. I'm not making any statements in regards to the specific details of what he was saying. It could have been something that no reasonable minded person would find offensive or find fault with, but some hotheaded fucktards decided to make a horrific crime out of. We don't know, which is the point.

It may be your approach;), personally I agreed with what you said and at the same time felt offendedo_O.

I don't sugarcoat my comments to appease the overly sensitive. If someone refuses to engage in an intelligent discussion cuz their feelings get hurt or their expectation of courtesy on an internet message board isn't met, then that's their failing, not mine.

Thanks though, it's good to know there's reasonable minded folks on here.

@JackBurton I agree, being a Marine in itself does not make you a stand up citizen at every waking moment, my brother is a Marine and even though he is a hero he has said and done some stuff that has made me pretend I am his handler instead of his sister lol. I can see him and some of his friends saying something asinine in front of a crowd to deliberately piss them off. I am NOT saying that this is what happened just saying it is as possible as anything else until we know the conversation in the restaurant.

Well, I'm going to regard this as COMPLETE CRAP, "He was warned that it wasn't safe for WHITE people".... THEN he was Jumped by 20 BLACK people. THEY TOLD HIM THAT.... ya know, with words.... I'm Guessing, that since he was warned, he was mocking them by staying? Well, I say if a black guy decides to go to his neighborhood KKK meeting, that if he gets Lynched, it's his own fault,.... The Fuckery of your Ignorance is astonishing!
Just curious...did u actually read the story? HE LEFT THE PLACE WHERE HE WAS TOLD HE WASNT WELCOMED BASED ON SKIN COLOR. So in ur instance, the black man attempted to leave the KKK neighborhood. In ur instance, said black man was followed as more KKKers joined the gang following him. In ur instance, yes, the KKK was to blame!!

Ur words here, u want to talk FUCKTARDERY? Him and his friend LEFT the Waffle House after this was said, then were FOLLOWED to the Huddle House where they were going to attempt to eat instead.

Before u begin bashing anyone, click a fucking link and read the facts , FFS.
U want to talk fucktards....

ETA: I'm telling u that, u know, with words!

Ur words here, u want to talk FUCKTARDERY? Him and his friend LEFT the Waffle House after this was said, then were FOLLOWED to the Huddle House where they were going to attempt to eat instead.
I am not positive but I think she was being sarcastic in response to someone else:shrug:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/26/i...e-for-whites-gets-beaten-needs-brain-surgery/

The altercation began at about 1 a.m. when Weems and the friend, David Knighten, chose to go inside the Waffle House. Knighten said they made this decision after a man in the parking lot diplomatically suggested that they should leave because the patrons inside were angry about the Aug. 9 police shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. Thus, the unidentified man explained, the restaurant would not be a safe place for two white people.

According to Knighten, Weems, 32, began arguing with customers not long after he entered the Waffle House. It’s not clear what was said or what was in dispute. After the police eventually showed up, Weems and Knighten left.

On the way home, the pair decided to stop at a Huddle House — a similar, less iconic eatery that dots the South. The Huddle House was in West Point. Miss.

A group of people followed Weems and Knighten to the mostly empty Huddle House parking lot. A security guard told everyone to leave. However, Weems and Knighten found that some of the men had blocked their way.

Witnesses described the attackers as black but otherwise could not identify them.

Weems is currently listed in fair condition at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.

Bradley Barnes, who is related to Weems, said Weems is currently in a post-brain surgery coma induced by doctors.

“They’re going to try and wake him up tomorrow and see what damage was done,” Bradley said, according to The Times-Picayune.

Last edited:
Just curious...did u actually read the story? HE LEFT THE PLACE WHERE HE WAS TOLD HE WASNT WELCOMED BASED ON SKIN COLOR. So in ur instance, the black man attempted to leave the KKK neighborhood. In ur instance, said black man was followed as more KKKers joined the gang following him. In ur instance, yes, the KKK was to blame!!

Before u begin bashing anyone, click a fucking link and read the facts , FFS.
U want to talk fucktards....

ETA: I'm telling u that, u know, with words!

Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't serious... Did you ACTUALLY read my comment, or did you take a few words and put them in a different order so that you could try to argue with somebody? In case you missed what I said... Ya know with words, I was standing up FOR the marine NOT being at fault. I said the comment about the black guy that goes to a KKK rally... Meaning if he goes, and gets beat down, whose fault is it? The black guy (for being black at a KKK rally) or the KKK members? It would be the KKK MEMBERS....so, in closing, the marine Was attacked because he was white... It IS a hate crime. Please ACTUALLY read my words before gettina all butt hurt over nothing :)

Listen bitches!!! Stop with this douchebaggery! It's my word!!! Haha!!! NAaaa y'all can use it ;-)

"Douchebaggery" it is!! Tyvm! Drops another one in her pocket while whispering to self, "Man, this shit is comedy gold..." :D

Edit: Uh oh, I feel a case of Intellectual CopyWord Law coming on. *tiptoes out, Stage Left*

Last edited:
Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't serious... Did you ACTUALLY read my comment, or did you take a few words and put them in a different order so that you could try to argue with somebody? In case you missed what I said... Ya know with words, I was standing up FOR the marine NOT being at fault. I said the comment about the black guy that goes to a KKK rally... Meaning if he goes, and gets beat down, whose fault is it? The black guy (for being black at a KKK rally) or the KKK members? It would be the KKK MEMBERS....so, in closing, the marine Was attacked because he was white... It IS a hate crime. Please ACTUALLY read my words before gettina all butt hurt over nothing :)
Okay, well again, someone let me know u forgot ur sarcasm alert, and reading sarcasm can b quite difficult. And after I was informed had said I probably did misunderstand.

U can take ur insults elsewhere. I'm not interested.

Okay, well again, someone let me know u forgot ur sarcasm alert, and reading sarcasm can b quite difficult. And after I was informed had said I probably did misunderstand.

U can take ur insults elsewhere. I'm not interested.

Well for starters, I didn't insult you .... So again please READ Before commenting. Second, I didn't see the comment regarding sarcasm until now... However, I can admit that without proper sarcasm disclosure... It's a bit difficult to grasp what I was saying :)

Well for starters, I didn't insult you .... So again please READ Before commenting. Second, I didn't see the comment regarding sarcasm until now... However, I can admit that without proper sarcasm disclosure... It's a bit difficult to grasp what I was saying :)
Okay Brittany. We both are apparently sarcastic bitches. So let's agree here. I thoroughly read all ur posts and u agree to use the sarcasm alert emoticon and all is fixed? ;)
And just FYI, I live in Ferguson so I lose my mind on posts relating to it. :rolleyes:

Fair deal?

ETA: when I say bitches, I was complimenting us, it wasn't me calling u a bitch. Shoulda used a :) afterwards.

Last edited:
I never use the sarcasm alert, I think it makes my beautifully thought out and expertly worded gold on paper and makes it look cartoonish. I am an artist of words and I will not be a slave to emoticons:rage:
Ahhh...but I also know u well enuf by now. :cool:
At least for me, she's brand new. Hopefully she'll understand my overreaction. :shame:

Ahhh...but I also know u well enuf by now.
At least for me, she's brand new. Hopefully she'll understand my overreaction.
First of all if I was where you are I would have flipped my lid, I think you have handled this beautifully, that is not sarcasm.

and I love the smileys, without them I think I would have been in a lot of trouble lol.

:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:
Okay Brittany. We both are apparently sarcastic bitches. So let's agree here. I thoroughly read all ur posts and u agree to use the sarcasm alert emoticon and all is fixed? ;)
And just FYI, I live in Ferguson so I lose my mind on posts relating to it. :rolleyes:

Fair deal?

ETA: when I say bitches, I was complimenting us, it wasn't me calling u a bitch. Shoulda used a :) afterwards.

Deal, bitch is always a compliment to me :) so all fair in love and dipshittery LMFAO, I swear sometimes people on this site... well lets just say, God ruined a perfectly good butt hole by putting teeth in their mouths... no sarcasm here all truth I tell ya!!!

ETA: I now understand the overreaction... no hard feelings:smuggrin:

Last edited:
:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Deal, bitch is always a compliment to me :) so all fair in love and dipshittery LMFAO, I swear sometimes people on this site... well lets just say, God ruined a perfectly good butt hole by putting teeth in their mouths... no sarcasm here all truth I tell ya!!!

ETA: I now understand the overreaction... no hard feelings:smuggrin:
I believe u'll fit in very nicely here.....;)

@Brittany Ryan, @Forensicwx and I had... oh, let's call it a disagreement in the Michael Brown thread.
I didn't understand why her teeth were bared and her claws were out. I was trying to look at it from the angle of a person who wasn't educated in the medical profession. THEN I hear she lives in Ferguson. Well. Now I get it.
All in all, Forensicwx is a good person. Her emotions are pretty high right now. Can't say I blame her.

Back