• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2rmtlrc.jpg

Shakieria Anquanette Shan Long, seen here, wanted to have sex, Florida police said. But her babysitting client Eugene Sylvester allegedly did not. So she stabbed him​
Hell, apparently, hath no fury like a scorned and drunken babysitter.

Police
[...]
say they arrested a 22-year-woman who stabbed the man she babysits for because he refused to have sex.

Shakieria Anquanette Shan Long now faces felony battery charges after becoming enraged that Eugene Sylvester shunned her screaming advances, according to a police report obtained
[...]
After both were drinking at neighborhood barbecue, Long followed Sylvester home, "screaming that she wanted the victim to have sex with her,"
[...]
Sylvester refused, making Long even more angry, the report said.

When he went into his bedroom and closed the door, Long stormed in armed with a knife and began "jabbing" at his throat, a witness told police. The witness grabbed a towel and helped Sylvester leave the home,
[...]
While the two were walking down the street, Long chased after them and began punching Sylvester in the face,
[...]
Sylvester received stitches in his neck at a nearby hospital, where he told police he didn't want to press charges against Long, who babysits his children, because she was intoxicated and has mental health issues.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-babysitter-stabs-employer-refuses-sex-article-1.1919255

Sylvester received stitches in his neck at a nearby hospital, where he told police he didn't want to press charges against Long, who babysits his children, because she was intoxicated and has mental health issues.
Yeah, I mean after all, she only wanted a little sex, so she stabbed you a little... maybe if you put out...

FFS Dude, she fucking STABBED you! If you did this shit to her, you'd be in a WORLD of hurt right now; Drunk or mentally ill or both, YOU would be considered an attempted rapist and probably attempted murderer. Maybe if she's arrested she'll get help. Probably not, but hey, it's more likely than her getting help without it.

AND you let her watch your kid/s? WTF is wrong with you... just because she has a vagina doesn't mean she isn't dangerous!

Yeah, I mean after all, she only wanted a little sex, so she stabbed you a little... maybe if you put out...

FFS Dude, she fucking STABBED you! If you did this shit to her, you'd be in a WORLD of hurt right now; Drunk or mentally ill or both, YOU would be considered an attempted rapist and probably attempted murderer. Maybe if she's arrested she'll get help. Probably not, but hey, it's more likely than her getting help without it.

AND you let her watch your kid/s? WTF is wrong with you... just because she has a vagina doesn't mean she isn't dangerous!

All Vagina's are Dangerous....all of them....vagina's are evil and magical things.

I love that the reason he gives for not wanting to have sex is because she was drunk. No mention of her being a violent, psychopathic whack job...

NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. I have said that many times here. Even if you are being stabbed, choked, beaten. DON'T DO IT!
But on a serious note here. Woman can rape. If a woman rapes a man, and that rape is substantiated, but not prosecuted, and a baby is produced, would the man be forced to pay child support?
double standard here. SERIOUS DOUBLE STANDARD.

He didn't stick his dick in crazy.... that's apparently why he has a new hole in his throat.
And not all crazy is bad. Some of us are damn good in bed. :p

At least she's pretty. So she'll have at least one thing goin' for her in life.
really? thats pretty? i had a guy turn me down for sex when i was in Vegas. I had asked bluntly if he had a huge cock (which i was not looking for) he said no he was average, i asked if he wouldnt mind helping me out, i was told no because he didnt have any cash on him (WTF?) and i was his bff's girl.... had no idea what the hell he was talking about we met at a bar in Mandalay Bay lol

NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. I have said that many times here. Even if you are being stabbed, choked, beaten. DON'T DO IT!
But on a serious note here. Woman can rape. If a woman rapes a man, and that rape is substantiated, but not prosecuted, and a baby is produced, would the man be forced to pay child support?
double standard here. SERIOUS DOUBLE STANDARD.

Honestly, I really have read multiple posts where you say (or yell, depending on the urgency) "Don't Stick Your Dick In Crazy". Preach it brotha.

Yuck, she should have been happy he wouldn't fuck her, not stabby. Could you imagine waking up/sobering up next to that in the morning? God, I'd chew my arm off to get away!

Back