• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
My name is a second choice, my mother had Debra Ann all picked out for me but the nieghbor lady had her baby a month before I came, so she had about 3 weeks to come up with something different cause, of course, you can't copy the neighbor who totally stole my name! So I became Cynthia Ann, I added an "E" to Ann cause I like it like that. Anyway I went to school with Debra and never liked her even before I knew the story, she just wasn't a very likeable person.

my parents had Monique or Monica picked out for me but they really weren't sure. when I was born my dad said Sandra and that was that. my mom has the same name as her grandmother and great aunt and I would love it. its really hard to spell, say and it doesn't travel well. I also wanted to name my daughter after my mom but my ex-husband vetoed it.
oh and I always wanted a middel name. one name is too boring!!

I hate my first name...its not very popular AND my mom had to be creative and spell it wrong... it has an I at the end instead of a Y ...and my first and middle name together just screams hick.. my first name being misspelled makes it look like a stripper name... oddly enough, i like the name when its spelled right but it isnt for me, it doesnt fit my personality

My mother gave me a very common name; it's spelled the traditional way on my birth certificate, but she taught me to spell it in a unique way because she preferred how it looked. I eventually reverted to the traditional spelling after the nightmares it caused when I started having to fill out my own paperwork. I also used a last name different from the one on my birth certificate until I was 14, which caused even more clerical nightmares. Keep it simple, people! Please!

Mine is a twist on my real name and a nickname that someone gave me long ago. I do have a usual screen name, but it's too closely related to another member here that people don't really like so I figured I would avoid the confusion and suspicion and just use Melicious.

lol @cubby, my moms name is Debra Lynn and she goes by Debi...she doesn't like it saying its too common is why she gave me a weird name

I hate my name so I gave all my kids common names with no weird spellings
Jeremy Thomas
Tiffany Deanne (I also prefer the E at the end)
and Savannah Marie

1. This is sort of the back up screen name I use for some things. When I first signed up here I was still being pretty heavily stalked by an ex, so I went with a name that I thought he wouldn't be looking for (le sigh). As to the origins of everjaded itself... my brother wrote this amazing song called eversweet, and I jokingly said that I would be pretty much the polar opposite of that sweet sweet song and its message. Hence, everjaded was born!

I chose misanthrope because I hate people and if I could, I'd live on a mountain and have my supplies dropped off by helicopter once a month.

my sil named my nephews rashud which is said like rashaud and zyaire which is said like zaire...i never asked why she spelled their names different

I was "DESPERATELY" trying to read one of the stories in the forums that I had been following, (forgot which one now) but I was told I had spent too much time on here and I must sign up to continue reading. I tried a few names, which were already in use, so I decided to try paperwings, and here I am.

I was given my name in a rather interesting ceremony, of sorts, in a converted, old school bus when I was 16. :D

No, not that kind, you dirty birdies, lol.

I love wrestling and I love slash fanfic. So my name basically is CenasbabyRKO but I wanted to use it at other sites outside of the slash fanfic world so I shortened it to CbabyRKO. C stands for Cena as in John Cena and the RKO stands for Randall Keith Orton. They are one of many OTP (one true pairing) I have. And they are two of my fave wrestlers.
If you have no clue what the words slash fanfic or OTP mean then google it. Or ask if you wanna know lol.

The "Keymaster"? ;)

LOL! Well, yeah, kinda sorta, but with so many games, sagas & tags since D&D came out back in the day, the actual name/title has gotten lost in translation to the gaming and fantasy fiction genres. Let's just say, a hippie-type couple in their early 20's, literally a "bus load" of nine other like-minded folks, 3 ferrets, a buppy dog, and a lot of resin incense, herbs, crystals, candles and one helleva drug-free, 3rd Degree astral party. Ah...good times. Good times...:smug:

LOL! Well, yeah, kinda sorta, but with so many games, sagas & tags since D&D came out back in the day, the actual name/title has gotten lost in translation to the gaming and fantasy fiction genres. Let's just say, a hippie-type couple in their early 20's, literally a "bus load" of nine other like-minded folks, 3 ferrets, a buppy dog, and a lot of resin incense, herbs, crystals, candles and one helleva drug-free, 3rd Degree astral party. Ah...good times. Good times...:smug:

Damn! I want YOUR childhood!

Damn! I want YOUR childhood!

*L*, actually, that was one of my greatest salvations during childhood. Life was a big ol', rancid, stink bomb I wouldn't wish on anybody. But, once I was emancipated, thanks to the 'bus people', life magically morphed into a place I understood, and belonged. Things like kindness, humanitarianism, global unity, Universal Law, and unconditional love weren't just pretty words for "lucky kids/people" anymore. Be it in the ethereal/spiritual realms, or right here on terra firma, the name "Gatekeeper" has served me very well, and vice versa.

Pssst: :spy: If ya want the link to a really groovy, affordable place to get all kindsa dippie hippie incense & crystals & stuff, just lemme know. Shhhhh...pass it on... ;)

:stop:Alright, "Interested", consider yourself outted. Why in the world would you use a remixer to ask me if I was really a green-faced, warty, old hag in a pointy, black hat who practices "Black Magic"/ Left-Handed Witchcraft, LmAo!! If you truly want an answer to a question, you *don't* use a remailer. Just send me a reg email if you really want to know. For the record, though this is not the topic/place for this type of discussion, I am *not* a spooky old hag off my rocker (most days), I don't personally subscribe to a Left-Handed path, and I am respectful/accepting of *all* religious, spiritual & non-religious paths incl. Agnostic, Atheist and Secular Humanism. World religion & culture have been a hobby all my life, so either email me for real, or shoo! Get it? Got it? Good. Back to "How did you come up w/your D'd name". :eggface: <----- Guess who? lol.

My name...know the saying "If all else fails..."? Well, All Else Failed. That's me.

ETA: My avatar pic is my son, then aged 5, playing with photo booth on my iPad. Just thought it turned out super cool. :)

Last edited:
So here I am a month later, telling you guys that I REFUSE to have a screen name that someone else already has. No, I WILL NOT put numbers at the end of my name to differentiate between someone who has the same name. I WILL be different. So, I usually just think about unbelievably random things and stick weird words together. Robots wearing socks? Why? They don't get cold. . . Perfect! I do the same when I name my burned CDs. Just random names. . .

I was ArtificallySweetened on some site, and my mom just thought that was the most awesome name ever. It was very fitting, because although I'm a very nice person, it's usually because I'm faking it and I secretly want to punch your face.

My shit might not always be clever or have a cool meaning, but I guarangoddamntee that you won't find another RobotSocks anywhere else :)

I have two 16 year old boys,Devon and Stevan, and a 3 year old girl McKenna...one of them is my favorite so I used her name. ( I will never tell witch one is my favorite so dont ask)

I honestly don't remember why I chose my name. I know I didn't want to use my real name because I did that in the past and was mocked for having no creativity. I probably googled famous women in history or some shit and chose Mata Hari because who doesn't love a stripper spy?

I'm from Northern California and enjoy skim boarding. Avatar is because I play lots of tennis and think tennis girls are hot (upskirt of sharapova taken by a pervo Japanese ad exec during a photo shoot - he was sued over it).

@SqueezeBoxx : I don't get it, maybe some more pictures to clear it up?

I'm from Northern California and enjoy skim boarding. Avatar is because I play lots of tennis and think tennis girls are hot (upskirt of sharapova taken by a pervo Japanese ad exec during a photo shoot - he was sued over it).

@SqueezeBoxx : I don't get it, maybe some more pictures to clear it up?
You said you were from Southern Kali before? You even from kalifornica?

Last edited:
Hmm, never claimed to live in SoCal. Hence my user name...but if you spell it with a k I'm sure it's all the same to you anyways...

to me my name is obvious but... my favorite Pantera album is Vulgar Display of Power... my pic is of Dimebag... and I have used Vlgrdsply as everything since around 1996... I wonder how many different places etc it is out there but not once has it ever been taken so that's cool.

When I was shopping around for a water filtration system for my house one of the places that e-mailed me back the salesman ended his e-mail by quoting a Pantera song.. and yes I used his company for that sole reason, lol

Why not just change @Nell to Dildo McBiggens? She'd get used to it :p

I picked mine up from Mortal Kombat. Loved the big scary stompy bitch, still do :p

Back