• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

VLGRDSPLY

Trusted Member
I have been coming to this site for many years as I seem to have an obsession with f'd up sh*t. In my early teens the only way my parents could get me to read was by letting me read all my moms True Crime books etc, have spent a fair amount of time online looking up serial killers etc. and one day many years ago ended up on this site... which I love btw. In the past I have always been able to spend countless hours on here reading the stories and enjoying all of your comments... I had been away for awhile and recently started spending lots of time snooping around and was told I needed to let you all know who i was, and since I need my fix I made an account... and for whatever reason i'm bored as hell at work today and its rainy and shit so I decided to do this... so there ya go... i like old cars n motorcycles, southern rock n metal and other random music too, have an almost 6 year old son that takes up most of my time.. that's my introduction for now...

and go....

Proud owner of a set of tits, a cat, a dog n a 5 yo.. had chickens but some asshat fox ate em all...

Welcome. Glad you finally joined in!! Just a word of advise - you'll be asked to show your tits LOTS. Up to you if you want to share them, but they won't let you sit on the couch until you do!!

Oh - and your intro was WAY better than the last person who joined us, so I'm taking their cookie away and giving you two!

my chickens: before and after :p

* was a picture of my chickens.. then the pile of feathers I found :( oh well I tried...

Last edited:
hmmm... so that went well... have I mentioned I suck with computer shit??

Thanks WannaBe... I'm ok with not showing my tits (I have heard I should stay away from the couch) but cant ever blame someone for askn ;)

hmmm... so that went well... have I mentioned I suck with computer shit??

Thanks WannaBe... I'm ok with not showing my tits (I have heard I should stay away from the couch) but cant ever blame someone for askn ;)
Get yourself a tiny pic, or photobucket.. then upload photos there and post here..

*waving* Hiya VLGRDSPLY. I was debating on eating your cookie myself, but my unflappable sense of ethics, good sportsmanship, and valor won out. Welcome. :)

Welcome to the Den, enjoy your stay! And for the low low price of $20 payable to Morbid, you will receive a chem suit that will protect you from the couch!

@VLGRDSPLY, psssst - me either, but more importantly, I don't want to see pictures of your chickens ripped apart by foxes! but welcome :)

But Ladies, I have a pretty nice set?? and no worries it was just a pic of a pile of feathers... I wouldn't have taken a pic of my chicken carnage (if there had been any) someone else's totally but not of my babies...

I have been coming to this site for many years as I seem to have an obsession with f'd up sh*t. In my early teens the only way my parents could get me to read was by letting me read all my moms True Crime books etc, have spent a fair amount of time online looking up serial killers etc. and one day many years ago ended up on this site... which I love btw. In the past I have always been able to spend countless hours on here reading the stories and enjoying all of your comments... I had been away for awhile and recently started spending lots of time snooping around and was told I needed to let you all know who i was, and since I need my fix I made an account... and for whatever reason i'm bored as hell at work today and its rainy and shit so I decided to do this... so there ya go... i like old cars n motorcycles, southern rock n metal and other random music too, have an almost 6 year old son that takes up most of my time.. that's my introduction for now...

and go....
I too was a true crime book junkie, lol

Back