• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A rabbit is discovered inside a postbox in South Yorkshire in a "silly prank" after it was stolen from its owner.

The small white rabbit was found by a postman during his rounds on Saturday morning in Maltby on top of the usual letters and cards.

The RSPCA said it had been returned to its owner and had no injuries "despite its ordeal".

It said the rabbit had been taken from its hutch and an investigation was under way to find the perpetrators.

"We managed to trace the owner who said that the rabbit had been taken from its hutch in her garden," a spokesman said.

"Clearly this was a silly prank that could have resulted in the rabbit being seriously hurt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28426562

I found a little brown bunny in the elevator at the building where I worked years ago. Later that day a couple of young boys came looking for it. I told them they'd have to have their parents come talk to me about it and no one ever came. I took the bunny home and got a couple more bunnies to keep her company.

Back