• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
ebcw42.jpg

The Ollie Dog

10sb1bd.jpg

Some of the birds

21eughu.jpg

Blueberry, the weird rabbit.

We also have an albino dwarf hamster, Molly, which is the biggest damn dwarf I've ever seen, and just released a young praying mantis we were raising when we found it as a baby. Also had fish, cats, lizards and more. My 6yo wants either a snake or a spider.

Ollie dog looks like he might be plotting revenge because of the red argyle sweater, tho I think he looks very handsome in it. LOL

Aw, I've always wanted a chittering, chattering, little flock o' Finches! I had a mating pair of fawn brown and cream Doves, and their cooing was awesome music. I love hanging out with the finches at our local, "Smuggler-Free" pet shop. Their busy, little chirps are a real mood booster. Adore snakes, and Tarantulas have loving personalities, too (my female's name was Telulah). They also love to ride on your shoulder or in your hair, but people get REAL hinky around them when they're out. Instant reaction is either to get the screaming willies and run, or try and squash them. Tough choice, mom! :pigeon:

Squee! All the Squee!

@Robynne sorry about the pm not going through... I hadn't cleaned out my inbox since I started here. :) ETA: And your pythons are GORGEOUS! I especially love the one with the white morph.

And for those of you who aren't sure how to post pics and/or don't have an online photo album, my go to is imgur.com.

Just:

Open the folder with the photo/s you want to post.
Go to imgur.com.
Drag your photo/s from the folder onto the imgur.com website and a window will pop up.
Hit enter.

Voila. No signing up, no clicking any other links or button.

Last edited:
kZw8Gwq.jpg
OH MY GOD!!! Too fucking cute! Soooo, ummm, exactly where do you live and when may you possibly not be home so that I may steal, er, I mean vist that cutie pie?:)

Will have to figure out the posting pictures thing, but...
We have 1 cat, Jules, who is the queen of our house
2 hamsters, FlashDash and Sophia Jo
1 beta fish, Fluffy
And an aquarium of assorted badass fish...

omg, you guys have me going through all my pics of my doggies. Apparently, Ladybird has always been the type to say, "I FIT!!!" regardless of whether she really fits or not. Where there's a will, there's a way!!!!!! And yeah, she's *THAT* breed. :p

Ladybird at about 6 months:

Ladybird now, 2 years old:

On the couch with us (because even that little space, yes, I do fit).

No space on the couch, no problem! There's always a chair!

Big Red, 6 years old. The one that you should be more worried about.

And we also have a guinea pig by the name of Hennie Pennie. She's about a year and a half.

Edit: seems my pics disappeared. I can't find the originals I used, lol. Sorry.

Last edited:
I finally figured it out, it only took me 2 years(ish). You know all those blonde jokes people tell, sometimes they're really true, we can be a bit dense sometimes.
2d29eac.jpg

Squee! All the Squee!

@Robynne sorry about the pm not going through... I hadn't cleaned out my inbox since I started here. :) ETA: And your pythons are GORGEOUS! I especially love the one with the white morph.

And for those of you who aren't sure how to post pics and/or don't have an online photo album, my go to is imgur.com.

Just:

Open the folder with the photo/s you want to post.
Go to imgur.com.
Drag your photo/s from the folder onto the imgur.com website and a window will pop up.
Hit enter.

Voila. No signing up, no clicking any other links or button.

@DamagedGoods Thanks so much for this info. Am going to try it later today. I just about fell out over that link/your pics! Either Ren is the most well-disciplined, "I want to please you at all costs, DG," dog I 've ever seen, or he's (Ren "= male?) just given up on trying to get everything in your fridge off his head, lol!

ETA: I used to say, "Squee!", too, but can't remember for the life of me which Nicktoon, CN, As, or Dizznee show I got it from. Do tell, it's driving me nuts (as if...)!

Last edited:
lol @penelopejo "I FIT." Perfect captions. The blue chair pic is great.

@Whisper I wish we lived closer. Kittens are awesome fun, but I do love/prefer older cats. Last time the ex had an dog flown here in 2003, it cost $2400, and it'd probably traumatize a poor cat, esp. w/other animals & the noise/vibe alone even if you could part w/one or more anywat, but youvdo have a cute feline fam. :)

I have 2 cats, I found both of them.
I have 1 dog (she is a hurricane Katrina rescue)

I'm an RVT so I work with animals for a a living. I <3 Them and don't get sick of talking about them, hearing about them, and helping people out whether it's through advice, my experiences, etc.

Whisper has my dream job. I want to run my own rescue, preferably for cats. It's been my experience that people really favor dogs, and that makes me sad. Whisper we need more people in the world like you!

We got a new duck yesterday. It's the only survivor out of 5 ducks my d-i-l's friend had; the rest disappeared one at a time at night; she wasn't putting them up. This duck's name is Kitty, and she's very nice.
IMG_7772_zps7111f39c.jpeg

Our existing ducks, Lucy and Ethel.
IMG_6917_zpsa64293bb.jpeg

Tweak, Tinker Bell, and Twinkle
CameraPicture126.jpg

Roadie
CameraPicture002.jpg

Kasey
CameraPicture008.jpg

Teddy went for his first creek swim then celebrated the Giants playoff win over the Nat's with a yummy chicken and rice dinner!

15294361020_780f5eaa12_b.jpg
15477932331_08a9473895_b.jpg

@DamagedGoods Thanks so much for this info. Am going to try it later today. I just about fell out over that link/your pics! Either Ren is the most well-disciplined, "I want to please you at all costs, DG," dog I 've ever seen, or he's (Ren "= male?) just given up on trying to get everything in your fridge off his head, lol!

ETA: I used to say, "Squee!", too, but can't remember for the life of me which Nicktoon, CN, As, or Dizznee show I got it from. Do tell, it's driving me nuts (as if...)!
I'm sorry I ignored you! I either never got an alert, or I did and I missed it completely.

Ren is the most well-disciplined, wanting to please dog when it comes to food... if there is a squirrel around, I am chopped liver, it's quite frustrating. Ash I believe just does it to show up Ren. I put a LOT of time into teaching them that being patient for food always works out in their favour, but honestly for Ren I think it comes naturally.

I think I got squee from other posters... I could be wrong... it's been a long time.

15767643665_ef5649fb4c_b_d.jpg

15768149445_5af560ac16_o_d.jpg

15582219918_838f549df6_b_d.jpg

There are always more photos of Ren because I never seem to have the camera at hand when Ash is hamming it up.... no I get nothing but "Grumpy Old Man" Ash.

Latest posts

Back