• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Malodorous

Smells Bad
Hey Morbid,

Is it possible to re-order the voting buttons under the posts? Maybe to something like this?
2ilesea.png

It would reduce/eliminate the number of useless posts complaining "why did you dislike my comment?" like this one:
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...b-rcmp-officers-shot.69775/page-2#post-773411

You know, since some of us have fat fingers and browse from our cell phones. And can't pay attention to what we've clicked on. *stares at CbabyRKO*

ETA: Just in case I'm not being clear, the point of my suggestion is to group the positive ratings to one side and the negatives to the other, so that at least if someone clicks the wrong fucking button it's less likely to neg-rate someone when the opposite was intended, and vice versa.

Last edited:
what is the big thing about ratings i have 43 and prob all except beantowns are from fat fingers
Agreed; it's more about preventing threads being cluttered up with posts about it when it's a non-issue to begin with. But I'm sort of tempted to click Disagree for sarcasm's sake.

Also, I have Firefox for Android set to load Desktop version of websites, so I have no clue if the forums have a Mobile layout or what it looks like. But it might be worth considering (assuming there is a Mobile theme) to change it so the icon/buttons are either larger and/or are padded with more deadspace between them. You'd have to be retarded to click the wrong button in Desktop, what with the tooltips, but obviously you don't get those when pressing on a phone screen.

I don't even know what these ratings mean. I have earned some trophies and was wondering what that means.
I haven't been down voted yet... I would like to think I won't be butt hurt when it happens but I'm not sure.

What I really want it a Tennis trophy, I can't play tennis for shit but I wouldn't mind having a trophy to display.

I don't even know what these ratings mean. I have earned some trophies and was wondering what that means.
I haven't been down voted yet... I would like to think I won't be butt hurt when it happens but I'm not sure.

What I really want it a Tennis trophy, I can't play tennis for shit but I wouldn't mind having a trophy to display.

We're here to fulfill your every whim
ImageCompositionServlet

Does anyone know if the WTF rating is positive or negative or maybe neurtral? I'm tempted to use it, but I want to know what I'm saying with it-- like WTF:p or WTF:punch: or maybe more like WTF:wtf:

Does anyone know if the WTF rating is positive or negative or maybe neurtral? I'm tempted to use it, but I want to know what I'm saying with it-- like WTF:p or WTF:punch: or maybe more like WTF:wtf:
It's neutral, I use it when the story is too much, like WTF were these people thinking!!!!

I guess they only appear in certain threads. I don't have show the love, dumb or creative in this thread.

why
Hey Morbid,

Is it possible to re-order the voting buttons under the posts? Maybe to something like this?
2ilesea.png

It would reduce/eliminate the number of useless posts complaining "why did you dislike my comment?" like this one:
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...b-rcmp-officers-shot.69775/page-2#post-773411

You know, since some of us have fat fingers and browse from our cell phones. And can't pay attention to what we've clicked on. *stares at CbabyRKO*

ETA: Just in case I'm not being clear, the point of my suggestion is to group the positive ratings to one side and the negatives to the other, so that at least if someone clicks the wrong fucking button it's less likely to neg-rate someone when the opposite was intended, and vice versa.
don't I have all those choices? because I'm new??? I'm still trying to navigate and and probably doing poorly: I do want to thank everyone for not crucifying me on my first post mistakes

why

don't I have all those choices? because I'm new??? I'm still trying to navigate and and probably doing poorly: I do want to thank everyone for not crucifying me on my first post mistakes
You got those when you go BOlD or a BOLD fairy sprinkles their dust on you.

lmao. so I'm like suppose to run around going sprinkles? sprinkles anyone? please sir, sprinkles for the poor???????? oO

lmao. so I'm like suppose to run around going sprinkles? sprinkles anyone? please sir, sprinkles for the poor???????? oO
Haha lest this confuse you even further, please note that even after you're Bold, not all the vote buttons will appear in every subforum; some of them are disabled in certain subforums, e.g. Bad Spelling, Old News and Dumb are disabled in this one (either Site Suggestions or Troubleshooting or Site Specific, not sure which.)

Bold or not, cookies (
Cookie.gif
) are only given to those who start an introduction thread ..

unless you steal them! hehehehe

Last edited:
hahaha! I just found this thread and realized the OP cited my comment!

I don't give a shit about downvotes but I would like to know why people dislike my comments if what I wrote is not obviously inflammatory. If people go around using disagree/dislike, they should follow up with a response explaining their different POV.

hahaha! I just found this thread and realized the OP cited my comment!

I don't give a shit about downvotes but I would like to know why people dislike my comments if what I wrote is not obviously inflammatory. If people go around using disagree/dislike, they should follow up with a response explaining their different POV.
Why?
I don't usually state why I like a post ..
I shouldn't have to state why I dislike one..........

If someone expresses an opinion for example...that a certain young man looks like a certain president. I hit disagree. Why post "I disagree, they have different ears"

Love you @biteme

I wonder how many minutes of my life I have wasted, going back & forth deciding if I should hit the 'like' or 'agree' button?!

Agree, I know why someone agrees, have no idea why they don't
like this one, interested in a reason for the dislike

chttp://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/miss-wu-beaten-to-death-in-mcdonalds-for-refusing-to-give-her-number-to-mr-zhang.69687/
Pay attention, biteme! That was a
QoZNadS.png
Disagree
on the OP, not a
y318lDo.png
Dislike

Since the OP only stated two factual sentences in one line, it's fairly easy to narrow the disagreement down to one of the following:
  1. There is no actual cell phone video at the link.
  2. The cell phone video is stable and clear.
  3. The cell phone video does not capture the guy swinging the iron bar.
So go watch the video and figure out which of those is true and you'll have your answer.

Last edited:
If someone expresses an opinion for example...that a certain young man looks like a certain president. I hit disagree. Why post "I disagree, they have different ears"

Love you @biteme
I understand, but the example I posted, leaves me at a loss, what could they have disagreed with?
You post and we have an idea of where you're coming from, some just hit the disagree idiot button time and again and never post an opinion so we have no idea if they're just one functional finger brain dead or have two brain cells and can actually form an opinion

I understand, but the example I posted, leaves me at a loss, what could they have disagreed with?
You post and we have an idea of where you're coming from, some just hit the disagree idiot button time and again and never post an opinion so we have no idea if they're just one functional finger brain dead or have two brain cells and can actually form an opinion
In all fairness I clicked the Dislike button a fair number of times when I first started lurking. I hope I've gone on to prove that I'm at least one functional hand.

Latest posts

Back