• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
u96pd.jpg

Charmanek Myrana​
A mother was found dead Monday
[....]
on Detroit’s west side, and her baby daughter has been rushed to a hospital to be treated for dehydration.

Emma Olden-Johnson told
[...]
she went to check on her 31-year-old daughter, Charmanek Myrana Johnson,
[....]
after not hearing from her for several days.

When she got to the house, she said she saw a man and a woman carrying appliances out of the home and called police.

Olden-Johnson said she broke a window to get in, but waited for police to arrive because she smelled natural gas.

“They [police] went in and said she was gone,” Olden-Johnson said.

The victim’s 8-month-old daughter was found inside.
She was dehydrated. She was naked, had no clothes on. It was like she had been crying for two or three days,” Olden-Johnson said.

Neighbors
[...]
said someone found bottle of water and was able to get the baby to drink before she was taken to a hospital by EMS.
[...]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...detroit-home-baby-rushed-to-hospital/25583138
not much out yet

So, some other people knew she was dead and stole all her shit? They left the baby there to die? And mom saw people stealing her shit but couldn't get inside until after the authorities arrived?
Ummmm? Sure!!!

And shitheads were just removing the poor woman's possessions from around her while that sweet baby cried and cried, that is if they didn't kill her too.

I ahte people!

Fuck....poor baby. Hate this shit that goes on....two or three days alone! you can only imagine......

So, some other people knew she was dead and stole all her shit? They left the baby there to die? And mom saw people stealing her shit but couldn't get inside until after the authorities arrived?
Ummmm? Sure!!!
She didn't go in due to her smelling gas. However, If I heard my grandbaby crying I would of gone in. :shrug:

Ummmm? Sure!!!

Maybe she thought they were being repossessed - I mean what does appliances mean exactly? Maybe it was a fridge and microwave I know a lot of low income people rent that kinda shit because they can't afford to buy it. She did call the police...

Oh man that sucks. So sad, glad the baby made it but nobody cared enough about momma to check up on her :bigtears:

this is confusing. so had she been dead for several days and the boyfriend was just now stealing her shit? that's what it sounds like. that poor child. oh and just for good measure I have to say... FUCKING DETROIT!

As an autopsy is performed on a Detroit mom who was found dead yesterday, a neighbor describes the scary moments after the victim's baby daughter was found.

"One police officer went around the home and went into the baby's room and seen the baby just lying there," said the woman who wished to remain anonymous. "She didn't know the baby was dead or not until the baby popped open her eyes."
[....]
Detroit police say Johnson suffered from trauma to her head. The medical examiner is conducting an autopsy.

Nobody is in police custody in connection with Johnson's death.

The neighbor who came to help yesterday said the child was so dehydrated she couldn't produce tears. The woman held the baby and gave her bottled water while another neighbor ran to a nearby store to buy a pink and purple sippy cup.

"She didn't want nobody to take the water away from her" said the woman. "Every time they tried to take it away to check her, she would yank it back."

The baby's diaper was so soiled, the woman said she gagged twice from the odor. The skin was too raw for her to touch it. "I wanted to clean her, but once I got her to my house and I laid her down, and I seen the soil and the red, I didn't want to touch because I didn't know what happened."

The child was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but her grandmother tells Action News the baby is doing better.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...s-found-dead-womans-baby-daughter-found-alive

What a complete ass hat! He left the baby there after killing her Mom! He was basically leaving the baby to die also! Wonder if he is her father!?

Detroit police say they've made an arrest in the fatal stabbing
[....]
Detroit police tell
[....]
they are holding a man as a suspect. Woody declines to give more information.
The Wayne County medical examiner's office identifies the woman as Charmanek Johnson. Police say that privacy rules prevent them from revealing the baby's condition.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-after-mother-killed-baby-left-alone/25628150

its supposebly the ex Bf but not the babys dad
the same man found removing appliances from her home

Back