• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sometimes we have to! He thinks he should go everywhere with us and he's not a chihuahua but an Australian Shepherd, not welcome at the grocery store! LOL I know I'm a bad doggie mommy!

Did i get banned here or something? LOL, i can't get here anymore. It takes like 10 minutes to load. Did i do something wrong?

Hahha kay so i can post, then not post, then it won't load at all...morbid, can you look into it for me? I don't inderstand it. I have not been able to come here in months. I miss it a lot. someone help?? lol

Hahha kay so i can post, then not post, then it won't load at all...morbid, can you look into it for me? I don't inderstand it. I have not been able to come here in months. I miss it a lot. someone help?? lol
This should probably be brought up in the troubleshooting board

OK, so I'm late to the party, but I don' think I can say anything here that hasn't been said better by someone else. Dakota, if you see this, know that you encouraged me to be a braver participant here, and while some might not think that that is a good thing, I am forever grateful for it. Enjoy your time not thinking about all of the horrible, terrible things that are reported here and we all hope to see you pop your avatar in at least once in a while to point and laugh with us or at us...:pout:

Damn. I never had the pleasure of posting with Dakota. I have read some of her posts and can honestly say this was a "missed connection." One of those bummers of life.

Back