• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
ayav85.jpg

Eric Montez​
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A Fort Myers man has been arrested on charges of attempted second-degree murder after deputies say he ran over two women with his car.

Deputies were called
[....]
about 8:40 a.m. Friday on a disturbance call. When they arrived, they found two women had been struck by a white PT cruiser, which had fled the scene. The women, ages 52 and 33, were transported to the trauma center of Lee Memorial Hospital
[....]
As deputies were talking to witnesses, the PT Cruiser returned to the scene and the driver was identified as Eric Noel Montez, 28,
[...]
Deputies said Montez was driving his 7-year-old daughter to school when he passed a jogger on
[...]
The man tapped the car with his hand as it came dangerously close to him. Montez stopped the vehicle, got out and ran after the jogger, deputies said. He punched the man in the face numerous times, .
[...]
The women saw Montez beating the man and approached him, telling him to stop and that they were calling police,
[....]
A verbal exchange escalated into violence when Montez got back into his car, backed up and then pulled forward, hitting the 33-year-old woman with his car and vaulting her over the hood
[...]
Montez began driving south on Kingston Drive and the 52-year-old woman ran screaming after him,
[...]
He stopped the car and intentionally reversed course to hit her, knocking her to the ground, according to reports. The woman was run over by the vehicle
[...]
Montez drove on, dropped his daughter off, picked up his cell phone and returned to the scene, according to deputies.

Montez was charged with two counts of attempted second-degree murder and one count of battery. He was taken to the Lee County Jail.

A Lee County judge has set Eric Montez's bond at $252,500.

The 33-year-old victim remains hospitalized and is reported in stable condition. The other female victim is still considered in critical condition at this time. The names of the victims are being withheld as the investigation continues.

A woman who answered the door at Montez's home Friday morning declined to comment.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...attempted-murder-after-running-over-two-women

Holy shit, he did that with his kid in the car?

How do you calm a kid down after that? "Don't worry baby, we're just playing Grand Theft Auto without the car stealing. It's a video game!"

I'm not surprised that the woman declined to comment, I wouldn't admit he lived at my house either.

With his baby girl in the car? I'm glad he didn't kill anyone, and happier that he is being put away before he actually does.

Damn and to think I felt bad the time I ran over a cat with my kids in the car, only I wasn't sure I actually did when tho the thump should have gave it away, so I drove around the block again. I should have just left it alone and went home, cause I felt bad when the kids were all like mommy, there's a dead cat in the road. I had a brief thought of driving over it again BC I was afraid it was laying there suffering, but I just tried to play the whole thing off and said it was sleeping.

Back