• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
Davie police are asking for the public's help in finding a woman who has not been seen by family or friends since last week. Jill Dornbush, 62, was last seen in the company of a Hispanic couple on Friday. Police say they have reason to believe her disappearance is suspicious but wouldn't elaborate.

Dornbush, who lives in Gateland Village at 3777 NW 78th Avenue, is described as being 5'2" and about 145 pounds with blonde hair. Her car, a light blue four door Honda Civic, license plate number I99 1PX, is also missing.

A friend and neighbor of Dornbush told CBS4's Carey Codd that she lived alone but helped two homeless people.

"Giving them money if they needed money, since they lost their place, she would let them come here and take showers and things like that," said Sharida Mohammed.

After Dornbush missed her weekend shifts at a fast food restaurant, her neighbor George Antonatos said he went into her apartment Monday morning.

"We did find blood on the carpet and blood splatter on the door and they tried to cover it up with paint, so we saw paint smeared," said neighbor George Antonatos.

http://cbs4.com/local/davie.Jill.Dornbush.2.1671579.html

53613546.jpg
53613503.jpg

Police have identified a homeless couple as "persons of interest" in the suspicious disappearance of a woman who had opened her home to them.

Investigators on Tuesday named Delia Padron, 57, and Lazard Falco, 47, as two people they want to question in the weekend disappearance of Jill Dornbush, 62.

Her neighbors in Gateland Village, in the 3700 block of Northwest 78th Avenue, reported her missing on Monday.

Dornbush's light blue 2006 Honda Civic, Florida tag I99 1PX, also was gone from the neighborhood.

Jorge Antonatos, 30, who lives two doors down from Dornbush, said he became concerned by her unusual absence all weekend. He said he went inside her condo Monday morning and saw what looked like blood on the walls, carpet and door.

"Over the carpet and walls was, like, a white paint trying to cover it [the blood] up," Antonatos said.

Antonatos said he and his wife saw a couple visit Dornbush's home often during the past couple of months.

"I'm hanging on to hope and praying for the best," Antonatos said.

Shortly after neighbors reported Dornbush's disappearance, investigators began retracing her steps.

They found surveillance video showing Dornbush entering the Walgreens at Davie Road Extension and University Drive on Friday morning with Padron, said Davie police spokesman Sgt. Rob Choquette.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/davie/fl-davie-missing-endangered-20100504,0,2500736.story

So this woman is most likely dead because she helped these two bottom feeders out, they seriously need to be paid back just like they paid her for helping them out.

g8mdnlB.jpg

Delia Padron / Oscar Camejo
A homeless man accused of murdering a Davie woman in 2010 took the stand in his own defense Thursday, stunning the courtroom with his claim that the victim stabbed herself so that he could go to prison for the rest of his life.

Oscar Camejo, who is on trial for the murder of Jill Dornbush, 62, denied the prosecution's claim that he choked and stabbed the victim during an argument after Dornbush refused to allow him to use her shower. He said Dornbush ordered him and his girlfriend, Delia Padron, to leave her apartment and that Dornbush pulled out a knife when he refused to leave.

"I'm going to kill myself," she said, according to Camejo. "I'm going to cut my neck so the police will put you in jail and you'll stay there forever."
[...]

Padron, 60, took the stand against Camejo, 59, on Wednesday, telling jurors that she helped Camejo cover up the crime and get rid of the body after he killed Dornbush. Padron said she helped Camejo paint a door that had been spattered with the victim's blood. They wrapped the body in a quilt and dropped it in a dumpster behind a nearby school, she said.

The contents of the dumpster were later incinerated, and Dornbush's body was never found.

Padron pleaded guilty as an accessory and will be sentenced sometime after Camejo's trial. She faces a maximum of 30 years in prison.

On the stand Thursday, Camejo said he and Padron had become homeless around the same time Padron befriended Dornbush. The Davie resident agreed to allow the couple to keep some of their belongings at her apartment, including a television, a table and clothes, Camejo said.

On April 30, 2010, Camejo said he was recovering from hernia surgery and wanted to shower and change because the stitches had opened on one of his wounds. But Dornbush belligerently refused to allow him to use her bathroom.

Camejo also claimed that Dornbush was sexually interested in Padron and tried to undermine their relationship.

Prosecutor Gregg Rossman seized on the revelation as a more plausible motive than the rejected shower request.

"So that's why you killed her," Rossman said.

"No, I didn't kill her," Camejo replied.

Camejo said paint spilled on the floor from a can he tripped over when he fell down in shock while witnessing Dornbush's suicide.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/br...wer-murder-testimony-20130606,0,2033475.story

Jury doesn't believe she stabbed herself to death. Finds him guilty on his birthday.

4yzYe0o.jpg

The jury's guilty verdict was a bitter present for Oscar Camejo, who turned 59 the same day he learned he may well spend the rest of his birthdays in prison.
[...]

Camejo took the stand on Thursday and offered an account of Dornbush's death that was so incredible even his own lawyer distanced himself from it.

Assistant Public Defender Jose Reyes all but told jurors to disregard Camejo's tale, which had Dornbush, 62, killing herself and using her last words to tell Camejo that he would be blamed for her death.

Instead, Reyes told jurors to rely on an earlier account Camejo gave investigators – still claiming that Dornbush killed herself, but leaving out the frame-up and adding that Camejo put her in a chokehold in a failed bid to stop her.

Jurors didn't buy either version.

Camejo wept after the jury was dismissed. Broward Circuit Judge Jeffrey Levenson scheduled sentencing for June 13.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/br...ower-murder-closings-20130607,0,6760123.story

A homeless man will spend the rest of his life in prison for killing a Davie woman who befriended him and his girlfriend, a Broward County judge ordered Thursday.

Oscar Camejo, 59, was given a mandatory life sentence without the possibility of parole for the April 2010 slaying of Jill Dornbush, 62.

Prosecutors said Camejo offered several motives, including Dornbush's refusal to let Camejo use her shower and his belief that she was a lesbian out to steal his longtime girlfriend, Delia Padron, 60.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...613_1_jill-dornbush-davie-woman-life-sentence
I couldn't find any articles on the girlfriend's trial results or sentence, but found her online in Florida prisons inmate search, and it shows a release date of May, 2022, so she was sentenced. It also has her current photo, & she's lost a lot of weight and aged tons in custody. She must've gotten 17 or 18 years, unless that's her earliest anticipated release date (meaning she could've been sentenced up to the 30, max, after all).

Wow. He looks like a smug prick early on....not so much later, lol, the little POS. And her? Yeah, what a hottie-sure she has caused many heartaches (blech!) What a lovely example of gratitude these fuck tards are...

Back