• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
They say there was but i forget what... if You google it you can find it eventually.
The first song played on the jukebox was "I Put a Spell on You" Was that the only one? I didn't like Asylum that much. Maybe I watched it too fast.
Coven is over here on the East coast. Sorry, no spoilers.

Entertainment Weekly revealed that Freak Show will take place in 1950 in Jupiter, Florida and will feature AHS veteran Jessica Lange as a "German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S."
Her "freaks" will be played by returning stars Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy. EW reports that Denis O'Hare and Emma Roberts are also in talks to return to the show.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ryan-murphy-announces-american-horror-story-season-4-title-details-2014253#ixzz2x78dSvHc
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
:cat:

how could a flick with Jessica lange, Kathy bates and angela bassett turn out so redonkulous?

the scenery/shooting was great. the script was trash and the cast are piss poor. except above mentioned and frances conroy (bill nighy in drag anyone!!) still the young women featured are not only talentless, theyre boring and ridiculous. ive been a fan from the get but...

stevie nicks (im a fan) sucked ass and the angle with the lily rabe character was so lame. I am disappoint. ed.

Back