• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Jermai noble
You kind of lost me when you kept using the term "bully". On the internet!
You are grown up and trained in jujitsu and boxing. You can't be bullied unless you decide to be the victim.
But you showed a few signs of trying to move forward as a better person. So grab onto those shreds of dignity and self respect and stick around and read OTHER ARTICLES here and give some input.
I'd like to hear your opinion on other crimes.
Besides, we need more male perspective in the forum.
Helpful tip: there are members here who like attention, so if someone says something that seems outrageous, just shrug it off for a while until you get used to their style.

Last edited:
Yes, the treatment was the punishment, conditions remember.
Still judgemental. Guys get into barfights in your town is this how it's viewed? I don't wear a halo, but some of you sure wear horns. I'm ok in my skin, because I know I wouldn't hurt ppl like that.
[doublepost=1519113279,1519113047][/doublepost]

How the hell do you know?
[doublepost=1519113381][/doublepost]
You were no where near. I wear my wrongs. Not afraid to say it when I am.
[doublepost=1519113700][/doublepost]
Nor will I run from words and judgements
[doublepost=1519114355][/doublepost]
You probably doubt that too huh.
The treatment didn’t work. You have not taken acceptance for your actions. This tells me you not learned from this situation. So what if man called you an ignorant name. Your actions that day only did not resolve anything or provoke change in the shop owner. You sir are still a drunk that has not reformed.

Back