• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A dug-addict former nurse who kicked, smothered and slapped a four-year-old girl in a campaign of brutal emotional and physical abuse has been jailed for three years after surviving a joint suicide attempt which killed her boyfriend.

Katherine Walker, 26, attacked the child while looking after her on a two-week holiday with her boyfriend in Western Australia.

She even threatened to kill the girl, telling her: 'Go to sleep before I come in here and pummel you until you die.'

Walker held a pillow over the girl's face and said 'I want to smother you until you die'. She tormented the girl by asking 'can you breathe, can you breathe?' and called her a 'stupid c***.'

Walker also lifted the girl up by the hair and dropped her on a tiled bathroom floor after taunting that she failed to wash properly. While the girl was crying on the floor, Walker kicked her into the wall.

Walker then took the girl into a bedroom where she rolled her off a mattress and kicked her in the back repeatedly.

The former nurse also poked the girl, squeezed her nose, and poured chilli sauce into her mouth while grabbing her hair.

Walker's lawyer claimed she could not recall the five separate assaults because she was high on oxycodone, aka hillbilly heroin, at the time.

She was prescribed it for endometriosis before becoming addicted, he said.

Walker's boyfriend tried to film some of the assaults on his mobile phone in a failed attempt to stop her.

After she was charged, Walker and her boyfriend made a suicide pact to take an overdose of drugs.

But, after the overdose which killed her boyfriend, she was caught on CCTV stumbling out of the apartment they were staying in, ABC reported.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421791/Nurse-26-jailed-shocking-abuse-girl-4.html

Another failed suicide.
Hmmm this could be a job opportunity in a growth sector...

KillPros: We Are The Kill Professionals.
Snuffers: We Snuff You Out When You Chicken Out
McSuiciders: 1000's Satisfied Customers With Zero Complaints
Enders: Helping Pussies Finish What They Started
PleasantRest: We Take Away The Pain... Forever
Upstate Farms: It Was Good Enough For Spot
The Stabbery: Let Us Take A Poke At It.
Swingers: Come In And Hang Out.
Old Sparks Dance Hall: Come Grab A Chair / We Will Shock You.
Marsala's Rockporium: Come In And Get Stoned
The Killery: Our Name Is Our Business
Slayers Inc: This'll Kill Ya.

Yes, this could just work.

I don't believe a doctor would prescribe those for endometriosis. The doctor has to fill out an authority to prescribe form when it is narcotics and there is a very narrow range of conditions that they can be used for. End of life pain, spinal injuries or post surgery pain. She was getting them on the black market, smuggled in.

I don't believe a doctor would prescribe those for endometriosis. The doctor has to fill out an authority to prescribe form when it is narcotics and there is a very narrow range of conditions that they can be used for. End of life pain, spinal injuries or post surgery pain. She was getting them on the black market, smuggled in.
It could have been a quick script for severe symptoms of endometriosis. I've seen my doctor prescribe oxy for PERIOD CRAMPS to a junkie in my hometown... and endometriosis pain is much worse than a normal period. Some doctors hand em out like candy, hence the current opiate epidemic. Once her script was done a month later, she kept getting them on the street. Happens everyday to many.

I hope her brain is so fried from oxy overdose that she can barely take care of herself.. and the one thing she remembers clearly is how she bullied, beat, and tortured this poor little girl. Maybe then she'll make better choices.

Only 26 and already so many mistakes. You've got time to redeem yourself, even if you don't deserve it.

Back