• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I hope I’m posting this thread prematurely, but I fear the writing is on the wall.
Here’s what I’ve gleaned from local news, sources linked below. Poor Lucas was likely an abused child. Dad works out of town and stepmonster has been leaving marks on him.
Relatives have told The Eagle that Lucas said Glass was mean to him and had kicked him and dragged him across the floor and that they reported concerns that he was being abused to the Kansas child protection agency last spring.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201563179.html#storylink=cpy

He “went missing” in the middle of the afternoon while the cum dumpster was busy “taking a shower and having a couple hours nap” but even though 100 officers are looking for the boy, there hasn’t been a trace.

Five-year-old Lucas Hernandez disappeared Saturday, Feb. 17, prompting a massive search and investigation by Wichita police and the FBI.

His 26-year-old stepmother, Emily Glass, reported him missing. Wichita police arrested her Wednesday, saying they suspect her of endangering Lucas and a 1-year-old child.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201392504.html

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201563179.html

I’ll let y’all know when either someone talks or they find him...

Poor little Lucas. Such a cutie. Lived a miserable existence daily with this woman. His father should be charged also. He knew her situation and that the courts wouldn't allow her visitation with her OWN children. So why did he allow her to be alone with Lucas most of the time while he traveled for work? Because he just needed a babysitter for his son. He couldn't make money if he couldn't work...so anyone willing would suffice. I believe he made a fatal mistake. He endangered his son at the very least. I do not believe this is going to end well for Lucas. Incredibly sad.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

The stepmother of a missing 5-year-old boy has had anger issues and until a few months ago was allowed only supervised visits with her own two young sons, according to court records.

Five-year-old Lucas Hernandez disappeared Saturday, Feb. 17, prompting a massive search and investigation by Wichita police and the FBI.

His 26-year-old stepmother, Emily Glass, reported him missing. Wichita police arrested her Wednesday, saying they suspect her of endangering Lucas and a 1-year-old child.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html#storylink=cpy

On Oct. 16, Butler County District Court Judge David Ricke ordered that Glass could have limited unsupervised time with her two sons. The judge ordered that the boys’ father continue to have sole legal custody.

The court order noted a plan to increase Glass’ parenting time “gradually and hopefully safely.”

Before progressing in the plan, she had to complete a parenting course that dealt with anger or violence.

The order said that Glass “has used illegal drugs in the past and is forgiven” but warned that any future use would be seen as “a choice by her not to parent” her children. She was not allowed to leave Butler and Sedgwick counties with the children.

The judge also wrote that the “mother has also shown a genuine concern regarding the children’s welfare.”

The court also noted that Glass had a restricted license. She had to have a licensed driver with her to pick up her sons.

Last edited:
This bitch abused her own children & lost custody— I shudder to think of poor Lucas’ fate.

She had restricted access to her own sons because of 'anger issues', for which I read abuse, yet was allowed unrestrained access to poor little Lucas?

Yeah, she killed him. :( Was so hoping that he was safe somewhere, too... :bigtears:

I second looking under the house itself....

She had restricted access to her own sons because of 'anger issues', for which I read abuse, yet was allowed unrestrained access to poor little Lucas?

Yeah, she killed him. :( Was so hoping that he was safe somewhere, too... :bigtears:

I second looking under the house itself....
There's no way her man didn't know she wasn't allowed her kids unsupervised. I don't understand how anyone in their right mind could then allow access to their own kid. My sister lost care of her kids, and after that day I never allowed her around mine. Ever. She wasn't abusive, just neglectful, and had been nothing but excellent to my children... even still, I instinctively knew to keep her away.

Oh my God these images, the pain and despair written on his face, and I was right, she let his teeth rot away.

ETA: The social service agency that asked him about his bruises, and he said "[Glass] doesn't like me anymore.", then turned around and found the allegations unfounded! WTF, he's covered in injuries and told them it was Glass.

Last edited:
The people commenting on that article declaring her innocence truly are ignorant.

When you look at her leading them to the body, etc....the truth is staring you in the face.
Family member, bestie, I don’t give a shit. I’d keep my mouth closed in a public forum when so much evidence is already presented.

I don’t mind the release just yet; there’s protocol and better to nail her when you have everything collected.

Until then she can cower in mommy’s house unable to step foot outside

That murderous bitch cum dumpster killed herself this morning. No word on if she left a note accepting responsibility. If she’s even literate. Rot in hell!

The people commenting on that article declaring her innocence truly are ignorant.

When you look at her leading them to the body, etc....the truth is staring you in the face.
Family member, bestie, I don’t give a shit. I’d keep my mouth closed in a public forum when so much evidence is already presented.

I don’t mind the release just yet; there’s protocol and better to nail her when you have everything collected.

Until then she can cower in mommy’s house unable to step foot outside
Or she can kill herself like the cowardly cunt she is.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/On...ting-near-Kellogg-and-Edgemoor-484932461.html

From above link

Wichita police say they are investigating the death of 27-year-old Emily Glass.
Glass was a person of interest in the death and disappearance of five-year-old Lucas Hernandez, her live-in boyfriend's son.
Police say around 1:45 a.m. on Friday, Glass' boyfriend, Jonathan Hernandez, called 911 to report she had committed suicide in a home located in the 600 block of South Edgemoor.
Police say three suicide notes were found in the home and a rifle was found near Glass' feet.
Her death continues to be investigated by the Wichita Police Department while her cause of death will be determined by the Sedgwick County Coroner.
Glass was arrested on May 24 after police say she led a private investigator to Lucas' body. She was released from jail days later.
Wichita police say they continue to investigate the death and disappearance of Lucas Hernandez.
-----
Update: 8 a.m.
The family of Lucas Hernandez released a statement in response to the apparent suicide of Emily Glass:

Today, Emily Glass chose to end her own life. We are deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events.

Another mother and father have lost a child. Children have lost their mother, and a family will have to grieve someone they loved. We know from experience how heartbreaking and tragic this will be for them.
This is not the ending we would have chosen for Emily. She was the only person on this earth who could tell us what the last moments of our child’s life were like. We wanted answers and we still want justice. Our hope is that the truth will still come out, that there will be answers to the many questions we have.
Please keep Emily’s family in your thoughts and prayers, along with ours. None of us wanted or expected all this loss and devastation that has come to pass. Give both of our families’ time to process this unexpected death.

Sincerely,
Jamie Taylor-Orr and Jonathan Hernandez

----
Sources tell Eyewitness News the body found early Friday morning in a home near Kellogg and Edgemoor is Emily Glass, the live-in girlfriend of Lucas Hernandez' father.
It's believed Glass committed suicide.
Officers responded to the home after Hernandez called police shortly before 2 a.m. He says he found a woman not breathing with a gunshot wound.

In an early morning briefing, Wichita Police on scene did not confirm Glass' identity but did say a white female was found dead inside the home where she lived with Jonathan Hernandez.
Lucas disappeared more than three months ago from his home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. Glass told Wichita Police, Lucas was missing when she woke up from a nap.
On May 24th, Glass led private investigator David Marshburn to Lucas' body in a ditch in Southeast Harvey County.
She was initially held on a charge of interfernce with law enforcement and obstruction, but was released from the Sedgwick County Jail without charges.
This is a developing story. Look for the latest on the KWCH 12 app and on Eyewitness News This Morning.

So the bitch still lived with Lucas' dad huh?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/0...nsas-home-missing-boy-found-dead.html?ref=yfp

WICHITA, Kan. – A woman who led an investigator to the decomposing remains of her 5-year-old stepson three months after reporting him missing was found dead early Friday in a Wichita home with three suicide notes and a rifle at her feet, police said.

Officer Charley Davidson said during a press briefing that officers responded around 1:40 a.m. after Jonathan Hernandez called to report finding his former girlfriend, Emily Glass, dead of a gunshot wound at his Wichita home.

Hernandez said in a statement that Glass killed herself. Davidson said the official cause of death will be determined by the coroner's office and that he didn't know whether Glass was living at the home or who owned the rifle. Davidson did not say to whom the three suicide notes were addressed.

Glass, 27, reported Hernandez' son, Lucas, missing on Feb. 17. She told police she last saw Lucas playing in his bedroom before she took a shower and fell asleep.

On May 24, Glass led David Marshburn, a private investigator hired by Lucas' father, to the boy's decaying remains. The boy's body had been hidden under a culvert bridge about 20 miles (32 kilometers) north of Wichita and was covered with debris.

Police arrested Glass on suspicion of lying to authorities, but she was freed. Prosecutors never charged her in Lucas' death, but said she was a person of interest.

Can I just say that I'm not saddened by this news?

. officers responded around 1:40 a.m. after Jonathan Hernandez called to report finding his former girlfriend, Emily Glass, dead of a gunshot wound at his Wichita home.
The bitch couldn't go off in the woods and kill herself.
She had to do it at her ex's (father of the boy she abused and murdered.) House.

What a cunt.

Back