• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

chupamela

This horrific POS, I personally had the displeasure of meeting several times when I worked across the street at an auto parts store located across from his bail bond agency. I can tell you he had an over inflated self ego and didn't like being turned down.
kevin-watkins-fox59.jpg

Apparently on
Dec. 20, 2015, according to a probable cause affidavit. Watkins went to Arlington Green Apartments in the 2100 block of North Arlington Street, where he approached a minor, identified himself as a “fed” and then handcuffed the boy.

Watkins told the boy that someone had broken into his house and stolen some of his guns; the boy told Watkins he didn’t have anything to do with it. Watkins eventually let him go. Days later, Watkins returned to the apartment and apologized to the boy.

Court documents filed in the murder case involving Williams and Jackson showed Watkins suspected one of them of burglarizing his home and stealing guns. According to court documents filed Monday, Watkins told the boy he’d handcuffed that “there would be a bloodbath at Christmas.” He made those words very true in all sense of the meaning.

Murder timeline link below:
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/timeline-the-murders-of-timmee-jackson-and-dionne-williams
Timmee Jackson, 15 right side - Satori “Dionne” Williams, 16 left side
gallery-3-timmee-jackson-dionne-williams_1460670416485_36233659_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://fox59.com/2015/12/29/indianapolis-bounty-hunter-charged-with-murdering-two-teens/
infomation below came from above link:

Watkins’ arrest came after a woman called police to report her 16-year-old son was missing. Amber Partlow told police her son, Dionne Williams, and his 15-year-old friend, Timmee Jackson, hadn’t been heard from since around 8:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve, when he left the house with friends. Partlow told police Dionne had been having problems with residents in the 5900 block of East 23rd Street, where Watkins lived.

Watkins apparently suspected Williams of being involved in a previous burglary at his home. Court documents state that Watkins’ daughter confronted Williams’ girlfriend, saying that Dionne “has got another thing coming.”

When Partlow went to Watkins’ home, looking for her son, she found blood in the yard and on the front porch. Court documents state that Partlow asked Watkins about the blood, and Watkins said he didn’t know anything about it.

Partlow called police, who visited Watkins home. An IMPD officer could see blood on the back bumper and rear doors of an SUV parked in Watkins’ driveway. The officer could also see two blood trails leading from the home to the garage of a vacant house next door.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/fox59/2015/12/30/bounty-hunter-accused-killing-2-teens/78064548/
Blood pooled on the stoop of Kevin Watkins' Eastside home. It was splashed on the grass and leaves, trailing into the backyard, court documents say.

There was blood on the seats of the 49-year-old man's SUV. A plastic rake caked with blood was left behind trash cans. A bloody wad of duct tape was crumpled inside the trash cans, the documents say, along with bleach and a rope.

In the front yard, investigators found brain matter spattered near the sidewalk, a probable cause affidavit says.

And then police found a fingertip.

Watkins, an Indianapolis bounty hunter who owns Watkins Bail Bonds in the 6000 block of Massachusetts Avenue, is being held on two counts of murder in connection with the disappearance of Dionne Williams, 16, and Timmee Jackson, 15, on Christmas Eve.

The teens' deaths bring the total number of criminal homicides investigated by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department this year to 144, making this the city's deadliest year on record. The previous record for criminal homicides was 143 in 1998.

Court documents describe the grisly scenes at Watkins' home in the 5900 block of East 23rd Street and at his bail bond business, where technicians found more blood, more brain matter and more bone fragments.

Below is the same type of one of weapons in connection to the murders:
gallery-8-tactical-tomahawk_1460670418116_36233664_ver1.0_640_480.png

http://wishtv.com/2015/12/29/bail-bondsman-charged-with-murder-of-two-missing-teens/
Dec.29, 2015 after murder hearing for the 2 teens there was a very understandable brawl between the families in my opinion.
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Feb. 24, 2016)– The Marion County Coroner’s Office identified the body found Monday evening near 34thStreet and Shadeland Avenue as a missing 15-year-old boy.

Timmee Jackson, 15, was identified by fingerprint comparison, police said. The coroner ruled the teen’s death a homicide. The cause of death has not been released.

The body was found Monday evening after someone fishing called 911 to report they had seen something unusual.
http://fox59.com/2016/02/24/body-fo...-teen-allegedly-killed-by-indy-bounty-hunter/

April 10, 2016
The Marion County Coroner’s Office has identified the human remains found in a field on April 10 as a missing 16-year-old.
The body of Satori Dionne Williams, 16, was found Sunday after someone called police to report that they had found the remains near 325 West and 650 North in Shelby County.
http://fox59.com/2016/04/14/marion-...ld-as-teen-allegedly-killed-by-bounty-hunter/ His next court hearing is on my birthday "YAYYYY" Aug.2,2017 I plan on attending.
They have footage from a camera some where close to his bail bond agency that showed more then one car/truck picking up and dumping items. I couldn't find anything on this site about the page but im also a super noob...

"... found blood in the yard and on the front porch... blood on the back bumper and rear doors of an SUV ... two blood trails leading from the home ... Blood pooled on the stoop ... plastic rake caked with blood ... bloody wad of duct tape ... brain matter spattered near the sidewalk ... then police found a fingertip ... "

Let me guess, this is what police discovered when they searched Watkins bedroom.
latest

freddy-krueger-s-monster-b774f7f9-d553-4ebe-b2d5-db13dd61592a-gif-262750.jpg

Last edited:
Indiana is one of the worst states in America, bottom 5 for sure. It's trash and almost everyone who lives there is trash. One of those rare states where it's not only a fairly shitty place cosmetically and from the standpoint of here being jackshit to do, but also unbearably worthless due to the populace and toxic trash culture that poisons the place.

Bail bondsmen are some of the worst, most disgusting people on the planet. I've never known an honest one, never known one who wasnt a crook himself.

I couldn't find anything on this site about the page but im also a super noob...

NEVER bother with this sites search function. It's fucking trash and will never show you good results. Just post shit, if it's a duplicate story the mods will merge threads.

HOLY SHIT look at that butch prosecutor. That's one of the toughest, most handsome lesbians ive ever seen in my entire life. Awesome.

Any word on whether the victims did in fact rob the guy?

Last edited:
Indiana is one of the worst states in America, bottom 5 for sure. It's trash and almost everyone who lives there is trash. One of those rare states where it's not only a fairly shitty place cosmetically and from the standpoint of here being jackshit to do, but also unbearably worthless due to the populace and toxic trash culture that poisons the place.

Bail bondsmen are some of the worst, most disgusting people on the planet. I've never known an honest one, never known one who wasnt a crook himself.

NEVER bother with this sites search function. It's fucking trash and will never show you good results. Just post shit, if it's a duplicate story the mods will merge threads.

HOLY SHIT look at that butch prosecutor. That's one of the toughest, most handsome lesbians ive ever seen in my entire life. Awesome.

Any word on whether the victims did in fact rob the guy?
No, but very doubtful... He had pulled a random kid at gun point while pretending to be an officer before he slaughtered these 2 kids.
[doublepost=1499906586,1499906439][/doublepost]
Pretty sloppy crime scene ... i wonder what happened, because it doesn't sound planned.
It was planned, he told the first kid he snatched there was going to be a blood bath on Christmas.

The way it's worded had me confused. The two victims families fought each other, or Watkins family?

Imagine the fear and horror. Two children, 14 &15 year old children snatched, tied up, duct tape over your mouth, brutally assaulted with a hatchet, one of the victims likely watching his best friend being killed. Knowing that you are next. The Mom, on Christmas, looking for her baby, and, seeing what she had to know was where her child took his last breath. The days of pure agony waiting, hoping for the remains to be found. ALL the time knowing that her son was butchered. And was crying for her.... Please God, help these Families in their grief. I read all of the comments, and saw one joke after another.... When a tragic story like that, brings one to act inhuman towards the suffering of another, we must be soulless.
[doublepost=1519447624,1519447222][/doublepost]I sincerely hope that the hateful, UNGODLY comments don't send Karma your way. I'm sure you would be a broken empty shell if it were your children. And, BTW, no, IMPD probable cause affidavit states that there is no evidence that the boys had done what Mr. Watkins claimed they had. Not that it would be reason to murder two defenseless children. Is it???

Imagine the fear and horror. Two children, 14 &15 year old children snatched, tied up, duct tape over your mouth, brutally assaulted with a hatchet, one of the victims likely watching his best friend being killed. Knowing that you are next. The Mom, on Christmas, looking for her baby, and, seeing what she had to know was where her child took his last breath. The days of pure agony waiting, hoping for the remains to be found. ALL the time knowing that her son was butchered. And was crying for her.... Please God, help these Families in their grief. I read all of the comments, and saw one joke after another.... When a tragic story like that, brings one to act inhuman towards the suffering of another, we must be soulless.
[doublepost=1519447624,1519447222][/doublepost]I sincerely hope that the hateful, UNGODLY comments don't send Karma your way. I'm sure you would be a broken empty shell if it were your children. And, BTW, no, IMPD probable cause affidavit states that there is no evidence that the boys had done what Mr. Watkins claimed they had. Not that it would be reason to murder two defenseless children. Is it???
What are you talking about?
I was concerned about our reputation here and scrambled back to read the whole thread. I was unable to see one joke after another.
. . I read all of the comments, and saw one joke after another...

I want a refund on my 4 minutes.

Last edited:
I was concerned about our reputation here and scrambled back to read the whole thread. I was unable to see one joke after another.

It was the comment from Chup. "Overinflated ego."
Specky thought that was a joke. And multiplied it.

Meh. I'm gonna dig to see who this is.

Last edited:

Well of course it isn't a reason for murder, that's why the article is featured here. Maybe a little less "special k" in your system would make our intentions clearer.

So let me get this straight, he held one random teenager at gunpoint, then brutally murdered two others he suspected of stealing from him? Without providing any evidence that anything was actually missing? :pout:

No. This son of a bitch just wanted an excuse... and hopefully they'll find the kids' remains, because this has to be hell on the family... :(

@Stormcloud
No. This son of a bitch just wanted an excuse... and hopefully they'll find the kids' remains, because this has to be hell on the family... :(
The remains have been found and confirmed.
. April 10, 2016
The Marion County Coroner’s Office has identified the human remains found in a field on April 10 as a missing 16-year-old.
The body of Satori Dionne Williams, 16, was found Sundayafter someone called police to report that they had found the remains near 325 West and 650 North in Shelby County.
. The Marion County Coroner’s Office identified the body found Monday evening near 34thStreet and Shadeland Avenue as a missing 15-year-old boy.

Timmee Jackson, 15, was identified by fingerprint comparison, police said. The coroner ruled the teen’s death a homicide. The cause of death has not been released.

Fucktard's trial starts next week and experts agree he's fucked:
[...]

Defense attorney Jack Crawford, who isn't involved in the case, said Wakins' defense team has an enormous challenge ahead.

“It is a circumstantial case," Crawford said. "But the circumstantial evidence is so overwhelming. It’s a mountain of evidence against Mr. Watkins. In fact, I would characterize the evidence as a Mt. Everest of evidence. It’s more circumstantial evidence than I’ve seen in 40 years of this work and hundreds of murder cases. I’ve never seen so much circumstantial evidence against a criminal defendant.”

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...stmas-eve-double-murder-of-indianapolis-teens

Btw,
... I sincerely hope that the hateful, UNGODLY comments don't send Karma your way ....
My gods totally approve of my comments, so I'm good.

Last edited:

I think it was the photograph Craygor posted as a likely illustration of the crime scene and the post by Jack they were offended by.

I can see how those might have been jarring if they read only this story and didn't take the time to check out the tone of this place.

It was the comment from Chup. "Overinflated ego."
Specky thought that was a joke. And multiplied it.

Meh. I'm gonna dig to see who this is.
The overinflated ego part came from me, he used to come into where I worked and hit on me, when I declined he acted like I was an idiot for not wanting to get with him then acted like he was doing me a favor. He walked around with his bullet proof vest, a badge, gun, and pepper spray all the time even when not working. Unfortunately for me his bail bonds business was right across the street from my work so it got to the point when I saw him coming I'd dip to the back or take a delivery to one of my accounts. I personally believe he did it because his pride was hurt, even though he's now claiming self defense... You don't get chunks of brain matter and random fingers flung all over in most self defense situations.
[doublepost=1519878449,1519877597][/doublepost]http://fox59.com/2018/02/26/bounty-...e-acted-in-self-defense-as-jury-trial-begins/

[update]
After his arrest, Watkins refused to talk to police, but in a series of handwritten letters by Watkins to the judge, the murder suspect detailed that he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and claimed prosecutors harassed witnesses in order to obtain a tainted conviction.

Prosecutors believe Watkins murdered the teens because he believed the pair had burglarized his home, but in court Watkins’ attorney told the jury the teens were killed in self-defense.

Still, prosecutors plan to show the jury that Watkins took extraordinary steps to cover up the crime.

In fact, it wasn’t until February 2016, several weeks after the disappearances, that police searched a wooded pond in Indianapolis and recovered the body of 15-year-old Timmee Jackson.

A few months later, remains were found in Shelby County that turned out to be the second victim, 16-year-old Dionne Williams

During the first day of testimony, multiple police officers also told jurors that bleach appeared to have been used to clean several areas outside Watkins home.

The criminal trial against Watkins is expected to continue for the rest of the week.

(imo)
I know he thinks he smarter and better then everyone else but I'm just wondering how he's going to explain holding a different teen at gun point while accusing him of robbing his home shortly before these murders. I personally think he jumped to conclusions after his daughter and the boys had a falling out. The truth of the matter is he flaunted the business he had and his guns and the neighborhood he lives in is pretty high in drugs and crime. It could have been anyone and I would truly love to know who did it cuz then he wouldn't have a leg to stand on and would prove the asshole wrong twice.
Also, who the fuck refuses to talk to police but decides to write the judge instead, his logic has me baffled...

Last edited:
Well this charming fellow needs a course correction in his life.
Is there a death penalty in play here because I am sure it would be a decent way to restart him.
Wipe the earth clean of him, then let him reincarnate as a dung bettle or some such thing.
For now though...
woodchipper.

update again graphic
Forensic pathologist says wounds indicate teens likely killed from behind
Jackson’s autopsy was performed on Feb. 23, 2016. Wolfe testified that he found seven total wounds on Jackson’s body: two to the top of the head; three to the left side of the head; and two to the back of the head.

All but one of the wounds were forceful enough to fracture the skull. Wolfe said the wound most likely to have been the fatal blow was a “complete-thickness injury” to the top of the skull.

“This injury went all the way through into the brain,” Wolfe said.

Williams was also found to have seven injuries: three above the left ear; one behind the left ear; two to the back of the head; and one on the left side of his back.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...unds-indicate-teens-likely-killed-from-behind

15 year old's sad shallow

Jackson’s body was found in late February buried on the bank of a retention pond near 34th Street and Shadeland Avenue. The discovery came nearly two months to the day after he and Williams disappeared.

Marion County deputy coroner Sharon Joann Wright testified about being called late in her shift to a clandestine grave on the east side of Indianapolis. Because of the location, and her previous experience with the case, Wright said she thought the grave could potentially contain one, or both, of the missing boys.

She arrived to find a macabre sight – and confirmation of her suspicions.

“I walked back by a path through some trees. You could see an arm, part of a torso and a face that was partially uncovered,” Wright said.

IMPD homicide Det. Daniel Kepler, the lead detective on the case, was called to identify the body. Wright said exposure to the elements and “animal activity” had left the remains in poor condition.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...trial-jurors-see-tomahawk-teens-shallow-grave
[doublepost=1520075581,1519895583][/doublepost]He's been found guilty for both murders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From what i understand they're still charging him with criminal confinement and impersonation a public servant for the kid he accused of burglary, then held at gun point while acting as a police officer a week or so before the murders...
I'm really happy:cheers: now for a sentence that fits crime!

Also Kevin if you ever google yourself while you have your prison computer time, I HOPE YOUR CELLY HAS A 3' COKE CAN FOR A COCK AND BEFORE YOUR GO TO BED HE TEARS YOUR ASS UP THEN FILLS YOUR GULLET FULL OF AID'S RIDDLED MAN PUDDING!!!
Sincerely (not) Yours (fuck you with razor blade dildo),
Jessica from Advance Auto

I think @chupamela should tell Kevin how she really feels about him. It cannot be healthy holding it all in. :)
I did tell him. You couldn't pay me enough to keep my mouth shut , I'm surprised I didn't get fired for all the people I went off on but in all honesty I'd love for him to tell me why I'd be lucky to date him again. Hell, I threw an oil filter at a guy once because he said I was a dumb bitch after I tried to explain he didn't have the original motor in his car and I even tried proving it through his VIN numbers lol. I'm really not a bitch though.

I did tell him. You couldn't pay me enough to keep my mouth shut , I'm surprised I didn't get fired for all the people I went off on but in all honesty I'd love for him to tell me why I'd be lucky to date him again. Hell, I threw an oil filter at a guy once because he said I was a dumb bitch after I tried to explain he didn't have the original motor in his car and I even tried proving it through his VIN numbers lol. I'm really not a bitch though.

I feel your pain. I work in a field where I end up talking plumbers through installation of some unusual equipment regularly. They are often very reluctant to accept I might know what I am talking about ..... Cannot say I have ever lost my temper with any, though ;)

Also..... One day i hope to update this story with a head line stating, " Krumpus died a long, brutal, tortuous, and agonising that and families received video of. Wont bring those boys back but id bet that it would help the mother that found bits and pieces of either her son or his friend's brain matter in his front yard feel more vengeance/justice... How that mother didn't flip and take him out then only shows she was the better person... I can't and won't say I'd do the same because i know i couldn't after finding bits of brain in the front yard of the person i expected did something to my child..... In ALL honesty i would be the only one serving a sentence because his ass would have gone thru worse then what he'd done to my child for alot longer, but I'd serve that sentence with a smile knowing other peoples children would be a bit safer.. And yes.... Chupa could but ONLY if you fuck with my babies.

He premeditatedly on Christmas Eve killed those kids one by one with a Tomahawk... 110 years is too good enough for him!

Is that 110 year with no parole?

Back