• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/...-79-arrested-for-selling-meth-out-of-her-home
76327123-ea20-40cd-a04e-699fc28f55bf-large16x9_Capture.JPG

FORTUNA, Calif. — An elderly Fortuna woman was arrested Tuesday after a search warrant turned up methamphetamine, scales and packaging material at her retirement home, according to the Fortuna Police Department (FPD).

On Feb. 20, FPD detectives arrested 79-year-old Barbara Engels after getting information that she was selling methamphetamine out of her home at her a senior living facility, police said.
[....]
Along with the methamphetamine, detectives also located scales and packaging materials, all which were seized as evidence, according to police.

Engels was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, and released on her own recognizance at the scene, according to the FPD.

Jesus.... There's nothing taboo when it comes to meth. I'd imagine this is her way of supplementing her income since a finding a 79 y/o meth addict would be the equivalent of finding a unicorn. Sad times.

Granny was a go getter! I wonder how many of her clients died and they put it off on old age and it was actually meth heart attacks?

They found 3 grams of meth in her home.
Was she the ringleader or just getting a cut of the action?
I wonder if she was actively involved or if someone was using her home as a base of operations.. Maybe a relative taking advantage of a location no one would suspect?

If a person lives to be that old and are out of circulation with the public,
they clearly don't give a damn about the consequences.
Was it for other residents?
Hell at 80 let them snort coke off a hookers tits for all I care.
May be little joy their life still holds.

Am I the only one who keeps reading Barbara Eden?

Everytime I see the title I think, Genie's not ageing well.

Back