• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

chupamela

ryan-allen-andrew-fox59.jpg

Indiana State Police arrested a Salem man accused of sexual misconduct with a 14-year-old girl.
22-year-old Ryan Andrew Allen accused of sexual misconduct with a minor.

Police said the investigation stemmed from a complaint filed by the parents of a 14-year-old girl who was reported missing in Bartholomew County on Feb. 10. She came back home the next day after police said she ran away from home to meet Allen.

Police say they spent the night together and he was aware of the girls age.....

The rest of the story at the link but I really only posted this because.... Well you see the booking photo and how many times will we ever see a House Elf on his way to the sex offender's list.

http://fox59.com/2018/02/14/police-...ter-with-14-year-old-girl-he-met-on-facebook/

What a POS. Teen poon is worth ruining your life over? Obviously you can’t find an elf your own age to fuck! I wonder why that is...

What a POS. Teen poon is worth ruining your life over? Obviously you can’t find an elf your own age to fuck! I wonder why that is...

Um ... because why bother, when a 14 year old will do it. And to be fair the 14 year old is ruining her life too ... stupid girl doesn't want to be any thing worth while, or if she does she thinks she's going to get it running away with this guy. I bet you her homework isn't done.

Last edited:
He looks like a bad anime drawing...

And is a rapist, Ephebophilic piece of shit.

Um ... because why bother, when a 14 year old will do it. And to be fair the 14 year old is ruining her life too ... stupid girl doesn't want to be any thing worth while, or if she does she thinks she's going to get it running away with this guy. I bet you her homework isn't done.
Homework may not be done but she likely knows how to work the shaft in todays saddest of realities.

He is one might funny looking creepo though.
It is like George Carlin knocked up a Troll Doll.

Back