• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A Cardiff GP has denied raping his wife, telling a court her injuries were caused by a "bruising problem".

When shown pictures of her injuries, the man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said they had been caused by breast feeding.

He denies controlling or coercive behaviour, two counts of cruelty to a person under 16, and rape.

He told Cardiff Crown Court on Wednesday: "She never said no to me and I haven't raped her."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-43142193

Not his wife who is under 16, his children.
He also denied pinching and punching his children, telling the court: "I'm not trying to hurt my children, I'm trying to get them to stop what they are doing."

"There are times where I've had to discipline but I have never assaulted my children," he said.

caused by breast feeding.
:rolleyes:

Tho I never breast fed, it is my opinion that the only way you get bruises from it is if you are involuntarily breast feeding a grown man who likes to beat and rape you.:(

What kind of abuse do you receive from breast feeding? What was he doing...using them for speed bags? When my son was teething, breast feeding became became a tricky proposition for my Ex, but that was the extent of it.

These idiots come up with the stupidest excuses. Christ.

I thought GP's were supposed to be smart? 'Injuries from breast feeding' indeed...

He told Cardiff Crown Court on Wednesday: "She never said no to me and I haven't raped her."

Rather revealing, that. She never said no, not 'she wanted it'. Two very separate things, boyo.

So using his logic...

If we bind and gag him so he can't speak.
Then do unspeakable acts to his rectum (including turning it into the Chunnel),
because he did not say no, it is ok.
Cool.

I have always wanted to see Cardiff as well as help gang up on a rapist and brutalize him with cricket bats.
Better get on my GoFundMe and start a page.

Back